Thursday WI club

white

Hello girls/guys

Thinking of starting a WI thread for Thursady WI's. Anyone who has there WI on a thursday join in, lets spur each other on and plot our weight results :D:D.

I tink this will be great to kepp us motivated and help each other through tough times:family2:

Ill start.......... my first WI was last thursday and i lost 9lb:D and i will record my next weight lost this thur (16th).

So add your name below and your weight loss and maybe a comment about your feelings for that day ( or jus a smiley face or not smiling woteva the case may be lol) Jus copy and paste and add yours!!!

white = 9lb :D

Well done on your 4lb lose thats great charley24, and i look forward to you lose this wk also moti17.

Gud luck x

Thursday 9th July

white = 9lb -:D
Charley24 = 4lbs - very pleased
Moti17 = 3lb

mrs 3lb is great you should be smiling. it all add ups. there you go your added x

Thursday 9th July

white = 9lb - :D
Moti17 = 3lb
Mrs Scoffalot = 3lb - :(

I'm a Thursday gal too! 4.5lbs last week so will update this Thursday :)

Hi gals jus wanted to wish every1 a happy wi tomoz, and look forward to every1 plotting their weight loss. gud luck

Thursday 9th July

white = 9lb - :D
Moti17 = 3lb
Mrs Scoffalot = 3lb - :(
Lexy1972 = 4.5lb

I will weigh in on Thursday too! Tomorrow is my first one so fingers crossed

Had to weigh at home today as my car is in the garage and can't get to my CDC. Only 2lbs this week but know my weight loss can slow down for a week or 2 after a spate of good losses so going to stay positive and carry on sticking to the plan :)

Hi all you thursday ppl
Reporting a loss of only 2lbs this week, not good, but not bad!
I guess I thought Id keep losing at a good rate, oh well, heres to next week!

Hi everyone!

I don't have wi on Thursday, but just wanted to wish you all the very best of luck today!

Hugs x x x

Can I join your Thursday club? My weigh in is tonight at 5.45.

I always weigh heavier in the evening on my CDC scales but that is the time that I have been weighed from the beginning so I suppose I better stick to it.

Right then boyos.

I have been for my WI and I have lost only 2 bleeding pounds, this is my lowest loss in 13 weeks and I feel very sad.

of course I will continue with CD as I have another 22lb to go before I go up the steps but I just feel very ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I've had my first weigh in and lost 13lbs! :D

Hi guys. Could I please join, didn't notice this thread before.

I can't see my CDC this week, but according to the Wii Fit I've lost 7lbs since last week.

This is despite cheating with too much pizza on Friday. But, I've weighed myself a couple of hours earlier than my official WI last week, so it might not show as much on my CDC's scales.

Hiya

I weigh on Thursdays too!! I weigh after work so i'll post my result on Friday morning.

Good luck everyone!!

Lynne
x

Back