Thyroid Problem & On The Slimming World Diet

Hi, I was wondering if any of you guys in here have an under active thyroid and are on the Slimming World diet, if so what is your secret, cause no matter what I try the weight doesn't seem to budge :cry:

Leah

i have that prob too its bloody hard im back at WW do you have regular checks at the docs ???

Hi just new to forums & came across this thread. I have had my thyroid removed & take thyroxine daily. Only on my 1st week back at SW but previously lost nearly 3 stone with not to much difficulty. Do you find you don't lose or is it coming off slowly?

Hiya welsh biatch, where in wales are ya?
My friend who does slimming world with has got a thyroid problem, she has got quite a bit to lose and seems to be doing just fine atm. Have a chat with your GP and explain your concerns.
Ruthy xxx

Hey guys, thanks for the replys, I have been on the SW diet loads of tims before I found out I had an underactive thyroid, now I seem to put on weight when i do the diet. I have been to my GP and everything seems fine with my thyroid levels,well fine enough to not have to up my dose of thyroxine. Its sooooo depressing,lol.

x

Tell him your not happy
Maybe there are more tests they can do, infact i know there is
Ruthy

Back