Tic Tacs

Andrea73

Hi could anyone tell me if we are allowed tic tacs. I've checked that there is no citric acid in them but can we have them.

Thanks for your help in advance

Andrea

hi

Not Allowed!!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, hun but you really shouldn't be having the breath strips either. They contain sugar too.

The best things to use are either plain old toothpaste or Goldspot.

xxx

Hi all
Please could you tell me are you allowed Listerine breath strips or not I am confused :confused: .
I managed to buy some today (Lloyds chemist £2.89 for 3 packs) and thought i was going to banish my carpet tongue forever. Thank you in advance
Love

I've read a thread about this somewhere else and was under the impression we could have them, but I'm not sure! A CDC will know, sure one will get back to you soon :)

Hi Kelly..

I spoke to my CDC and i was was told that they are not allowed, however you can have chewing gum.. but only just until the 'crunch' shell goes, then spit it out.. ( not on the floor ) lol..
Dont chew it as it will make you more hungry..

x

Thanks for that. I'll not have any just keep hunting for the mouth strips.

hi found some in superdrug last week, i stocked up!

Thanks for all your advice, I think I will keep them and have them close to hand at work (just incase the kids start taking the mick!!) but I wont over do them.
Love

Back