Tickers

Oh yes, I saw it. Looked Lubbly. I still want to live in ur house lol

Have a good day, keep snug.
Woof X

LOL, well I have loads of room. :D

you lickle pair of flirts you ;)

:D I like that, King Of Atkins. :king2:

That you are, Jim.... Where would we be without you? (at mac`d`s getting a naughty full carb breakfast ) hee hee

Woof X

oh yes, been there done that love. Those days are long gone thank god.

Morning, So whats for dinner? Whats the plan stan? (Jim didnt rhyme lol)
Ive my 1st weigh-in 2m, well thats the plan if I can get out in the snow...
Still havin C/d shakes and Atkins dinner, feel gooood!!!!

Woof X

tut tut, get your lazy ass around to the "What are we eating today" thread. ;)

tut tut, get your lazy ass around to the "What are we eating today" thread. ;)
So gald u didnt say Fat Ass lol

LOL @ *shes`s* cooking... If your king of ATKINS, does this mean Mrs Jim is the Queen of ATKINS lol......

Im taking my ass for a walk in the snow with the puppy, to burn the fat baby!!!!!!;)

Keep warm.

Woof X

Nah, *SHE* is a skinny minny, always has been. One of those horrid people who can eat a ton of chocolate a day. ;)

Oh.... Lucky Mrs Jim...... I will never be a skinny minny, ive curves that I dont want to lose...... Just the wobble that sits on them lol

Woof X

well, at least she doesn't cost me much to feed ;)

Good job really as all this meat eating stuff can push the weekly shopping bill well high... But its worth it, OH is happy BUT might have a problem..... Im thinkin, do I post it here or on another??? UUmmmm ....
We are cosy here so I will post it here.....

OH is eating well, smaller portions as he cant eat it all BUT soon after hes hungry, always hungry.... Im feedin him plenty but always hungry. Hes done his "wee stick" and its dark so his in "k" so I thought his hunger would pass......
Anyone (Jiiiiiiim ;o) can shed some light on this, I will be very thankfull :eek:)

Woof X

I think I posted somewhere that the body can interpret lack of water as hunger. I'll see if I can find it again woof.

Hmmm, not the same article, but along the same lines woof

Caffeine acts as a diuretic and therefore makes you lose water which is potentially dangerous as dehydration can weaken muscles including your heart. Dehydration of muscles also affects your body's ability to utilise fat, hence decreasing your metabolic rate. The scales may say you have lost weight, but in reality no fat has been lost. If consuming a lot of coffee and tea it is advisable to counteract the diuretic effects of the caffeine by drinking an equal amount in water. Dehydration makes you hungry and can hinder weight loss.

He needs more water then, which I have to say is his down fall....I keep telling him without try to nag, as naggin gets me no-where fast!!!
Thankyou, Jim.Jim

Woofy X

Back