Tickers

LOL.

I'm sulking a bit here actually, we have a management meeting this afternoon. I'll be so bored. :(

Just imagen them all nudie with whips!!!! :whip: That should keep you busy and a smile on ya choppers, pet.......

Woofy X

:eek::eek::eek:

Most of them are blokes. No Thanks. :p

LOL, coffee break and I haven't fallen asleep yet.

Pan fried fish with some garlic and butter sauce woof.

MMmmmm yum!
I did leek,chopped bacon, garlic and cream which covered chicken breasts topped with cheese, with aspargus rolled in bacon... YUMMY!!
Weighed the OH today, hes lost 7 1/4 pounds. Hes happy.

Stuffed Woofy X

LOL.

I'm sulking a bit here actually, we have a management meeting this afternoon. I'll be so bored. :(

Play "management jargon bingo" - hours of fun for all the family ;)

Oh that's good woofy, I bet he is well pleased.

Karen, check out this SITE

lol jim. some of those could have come straight from our senior managers meeting!

Where I used to work, the jargon word du jour was "sacred cow" as in "there can be no..."

Someone once mistyped it as "scared cow" ;D

Oh yes Karen, our phrase of the moment is "Take Control" :sigh:

Hi woofy, well it's very quiet, loads of people didn't come into work because the schools are closed. God knows why, I had no problem getting into work.

My 2 are off GGGrrrrr, has really messed up my day.....
Its snowman/lady city in my garden, they should sleep well 2n, happy days.

Woofy X

Nice, they been out playing in the snow. That's really good, I bet they loved it.

Ah yes, Jim. Ours is "world class" at the moment. It's a phrase like "state of the art" - totally bloomin meaningless!

Amazing how the snow brings everything to a standstill isn't it? I used to live in Montana - it snowed from October to April. We'd never have got anything done for half the year!

They loved it as well as my British Bulldog, Bobbi. I HATE IT!! I crave the sun on my body so bad... I need a blue sky holiday.. MMmmm

Sunshine Woofy X

Sunshine karenlou too woof! My dog loves the snow but the rest of us are fed up with being cold! The marina here is frozen over which is something I've never seen before - sometimes gets a bit icy but that's all.

There are little ducky footprints on the ice :)

Back