Tillymax is trying again

give her our love jackie xxxxx

The good days will come, pet. ;)

Trouble when you're really ill is that you miss the full potential of milking it for all its worth with the family.
Can't you be sending them on little errands to get a few precious moments of 'me' time.
Library? chocolate run?
Get them doing the ironing while you take a breather with the dogs? (mums are good a that. :D)

Bet if you said you wanted to do an hour of weeding in the back garden you'd get time alone. :rolleyes:

I read that as if you did some weed in the back garden :eek:. They'd have me locked up.

Thanks for all the lovely messages everyone. Yes I'm still an official nutter and not my normal nutter self yet but I know I will get there. Well I will once the side effects of these stupid tablets wear off. The doc thinks that should be in the next two weeks but she also said that two weeks ago :rolleyes:

I've been back to the docs today and I wanted to change the meds but she wants me to carry on. She thinks that because I had two good days last week it's a sign that they are starting to work. I get really worked up going to the docs. I think I feel like she won't believe me and I think that's cos when I look in the mirror I look like me and not what I feel like on the inside. I'd got so anxious I thought I was gonna faint and then I thought I was in the best place if I did faint so managed to calm down a bit.

Anyway I've decided I need to help myself as well so I've been doing the breathing thing and tapping. Obviously you can't walk down the street tapping yourself cos you'd frighten everyone so I only do that when I'm on my own.

Jackie keeps giving me different ideas to try and we've just spent about an hour on the phone having a chat. She is a lovely lady. You all are. You have all been so kind to me.

I don't have any bus stories cos I haven't been on one for a month.

The only thing I can tell you is that we keep getting rung up and asked if we're the Pakistani Bazzar. This happens every so often and it's cos they have a mobile number so people look on the internet for a landline and then the stuipid idiots ring us cos our phone number is the first part of the map reference number. Hubbie is evil and pretends we are and yes we have what they're looking for and yes we are open whenever they want to call. I on the other hand just tell them to p*ss off and get a brain :D

I read that as if you did some weed in the back garden :eek:. They'd have me locked up.

Thanks for all the lovely messages everyone. Yes I'm still an official nutter and not my normal nutter self yet but I know I will get there. Well I will once the side effects of these stupid tablets wear off. The doc thinks that should be in the next two weeks but she also said that two weeks ago :rolleyes:

I've been back to the docs today and I wanted to change the meds but she wants me to carry on. She thinks that because I had two good days last week it's a sign that they are starting to work. I get really worked up going to the docs. I think I feel like she won't believe me and I think that's cos when I look in the mirror I look like me and not what I feel like on the inside. I'd got so anxious I thought I was gonna faint and then I thought I was in the best place if I did faint so managed to calm down a bit.

Anyway I've decided I need to help myself as well so I've been doing the breathing thing and tapping. Obviously you can't walk down the street tapping yourself cos you'd frighten everyone so I only do that when I'm on my own.

Jackie keeps giving me different ideas to try and we've just spent about an hour on the phone having a chat. She is a lovely lady. You all are. You have all been so kind to me.

The only thing I can tell you is that we keep getting rung up and asked if we're the Pakistani Bazzar. This happens every so often and it's cos they have a mobile number so people look on the internet for a landline and then the stuipid idiots ring us cos our phone number is the first part of the map reference number. Hubbie is evil and pretends we are and yes we have what they're looking for and yes we are open whenever they want to call. I on the other hand just tell them to p*ss off and get a brain :D

we once had a reissued no for a reproduction furniture company , it had closed 5 yrs previously apparently. people were forever ringing up and asking if we did french polishing some days, i would nicely explain they were closed others i would point out the yellow pages was out off date and on really silly days i would say yes and agree to do it :eek::eek::8855::8855::8855:

Tilly said:
Thanks for all the lovely messages everyone. Yes I'm still an official nutter and not my normal nutter self yet but I know I will get there. Well I will once the side effects of these stupid tablets wear off. The doc thinks that should be in the next two weeks but she also said that two weeks ago

Aww Tilly it's lovely to see you posting again chook
and lets hope this is the start of getting back to normal
( whatever normal is ;) )

Tilly said:

Bless you....

I always feel like that
I hate quacks
and even had to get my daddy to hold
my hand at the hospital last week I am such a wuss
so I understand the fainting thing
but at least you managed to get there and didn't faint
in the end

Tilly said:

:giggle:

Tilly said:

Bless Jackie
she is always there with words of comfort
and encouragement I think we need to get
Jackie cloned as everyone should have one

Tilly said:

ditto neither have I ;) hahaha

Tilly said:
The only thing I can tell you is that we keep getting rung up and asked if we're the Pakistani Bazzar. This happens every so often and it's cos they have a mobile number so people look on the internet for a landline and then the stuipid idiots ring us cos our phone number is the first part of the map reference number. Hubbie is evil and pretends we are and yes we have what they're looking for and yes we are open whenever they want to call. I on the other hand just tell them to p*ss off and get a brain

And this is why we love you.....
bloody hilarious hahaha

Afternoon Tilly xxx

Glad that you are improving, and I am sure that the side effects of the tablets will soon wear off. :hug99:

Hey sweetness, good to see you back, but please make sure you look after you and stop worrying about us, as Patsy so rightly said we'll still be here when you get yourself together :bighug: xxxxx

That last bit reminded me of when we first moved into our flat in 1988....we kept getting phone calls asking what services we were offering...thought strange but didn't think much about it, we were a little puzzled by the screws all over the celings and walls and the holes in the window sills but again didn't think much about it, till one night when Mal was working a night and I was woken at 1am by my neighbour who was a massive scottish undertaker and who was standing outside my front door holding this tiny little asian guy by the scuff of the neck....he asked me if this was mine ...his exact words :giggle: I said no , so he threw him out and told me he's found him trying to get into my flat with a key, thankfully we have always changed locks on doors when we've moved into properties ....anyways next day had a cup of tea with my neighbour and his wife and found out the flat had belonged to a pair of sisters who were ladies of the night and it turns out the screws in the celeings and walls were from where they had their "torture" equipment fixed and the holes in the window sills were where they had bars up all the windows cos they were often broken into....I immediately went the next day and put my name down on the exchange list...we lived there for years and nothing happened again but I was constantly on edge and we still got the phone calls even though we changed our number after that incident....I can look back and laugh now but at the time I was sh*t scared every day I lived there :8855:

Anyways take care my lovely, keep taking the tablets and hopefully we'll get our lovely nutty friend back toot sweet :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey sweetness, good to see you back, but please make sure you look after you and stop worrying about us, as Patsy so rightly said we'll still be here when you get yourself together :bighug: xxxxx

That last bit reminded me of when we first moved into our flat in 1988....we kept getting phone calls asking what services we were offering...thought strange but didn't think much about it, we were a little puzzled by the screws all over the celings and walls and the holes in the window sills but again didn't think much about it, till one night when Mal was working a night and I was woken at 1am by my neighbour who was a massive scottish undertaker and who was standing outside my front door holding this tiny little asian guy by the scuff of the neck....he asked me if this was mine ...his exact words :giggle: I said no , so he threw him out and told me he's found him trying to get into my flat with a key, thankfully we have always changed locks on doors when we've moved into properties ....anyways next day had a cup of tea with my neighbour and his wife and found out the flat had belonged to a pair of sisters who were ladies of the night and it turns out the screws in the celeings and walls were from where they had their "torture" equipment fixed and the holes in the window sills were where they had bars up all the windows cos they were often broken into....I immediately went the next day and put my name down on the exchange list...we lived there for years and nothing happened again but I was constantly on edge and we still got the phone calls even though we changed our number after that incident....I can look back and laugh now but at the time I was sh*t scared every day I lived there :8855:

Anyways take care my lovely, keep taking the tablets and hopefully we'll get our lovely nutty friend back toot sweet :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxx

OOO ERRR MISSUS

Ooh she's back! Missed your return Tilly. No excuse really but for fact that The Indian Doctor was on and I'm slightly obsessed. :eek:
Can highly recommend Tilly, if only for his lovely smile. :D

So are you feeling any better now that you've got the doctor bit over with?

Oh and I'd NEVER suggest you go 'weeing' in your garden. :eek:
Not in February anyway. :rolleyes:

:wavey: hello lovely lady :bighug: it was so lovely to have a natter and a giggle, think it did us both good :bighug: :D

Just a few months even weeks ago I would never have dared suggest I call someone not spoken to before it just shows how I am changing :D so other than I talk as common as much and you talk like a proper yorkshire lass, it was fabby wasn't it :8855:

I am glad you have more time off work as thats what worried me as you are not ready to go back :bighug: Try to relax now for abit now that you know you have a few weeks to get back to your lovely old self :bighug:

Take care lovely lady xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back