Tillymax is trying again

:wavey: hello lovely lady :bighug: it was so lovely to have a natter and a giggle, think it did us both good :bighug: :D

Just a few months even weeks ago I would never have dared suggest I call someone not spoken to before it just shows how I am changing :D so other than I talk as common as much and you talk like a proper yorkshire lass, it was fabby wasn't it :8855:

I am glad you have more time off work as thats what worried me as you are not ready to go back :bighug: Try to relax now for abit now that you know you have a few weeks to get back to your lovely old self :bighug:

Take care lovely lady xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no Jackie you sounded very posh. Everybody sounds posh compared to my broad Yorkshire accent :D

:wavey: Bore Da :wavey:

:dragon: Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus :dragon:

Happy St Davids Day to you too :)

My Welsh is improving everyday ;)

Just popping by to say hello Tilly x

Hello Kals. Hope you're ok. I've been a crap friend when you've needed me and I'm so sorry :eek:

hello lovely hope all is okay :bighug: xxxxx

Everything is not ok. I've got a really bad hangover :eek:
I don't know if I'm supposed to drink on these tablets but I thought b*gger it and had lots of wine. Then I had coffee with Baileys in it.

So today I've got a pounding headache as well as the anxiety :rolleyes:

I'm gonna go out in a bit cos I really do need to help myself get better. Then I've got to clean up everywhere cos Emmas got a friend coming over tomorrow and she's never been here before. I'm not having her thinking I'm a dirty cow as well as mental.

Yesterday my mum came. My dad and his girlfriend also called. Luckily they all get on
They came to cheer me up and then spent the next two hours telling me about who'd died
They do that every time :D

OMG Tills don't the older generation do that :eek: do you think we'll be like that one day :8855: I reckon we'll sit and talk about bacon personally :8855:

Oooops to hangover bless ya. Does it say no drink> otherwise mate its just that a hangover :8855:

You take care my lovely and please remember little steps :D you can do this huni xxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug: xxxxx

Your not a crap friend Tilly not at all xx
I like your style getting out getting pissed thats my kinda theraphy x

Hey Tilly, sounds like the best therapy to me,:) when in doubt, pain, happy, sad infact just when...getting pi$$ed is always a good thing, apart from the fact that your friends/family get to take the pi$$ when you fall over or do some other stupid crap and when drunk you always do it's sod's law :rolleyes: when you're off your trolley, it's a good way of making sure you get those superfree grapes down you, so you showing some semblance of sticking to plan....go you !!!!:giggle: and taking any tabs with alcohol is a sure fire way of getting pi$$ed quicker, so clever you, saving money too. :8855:

Take care hunni :bighug: xxxxxxxx

Hi Tilly !!!!! sorry I have been so neglectful at a time when you need everyone around you...........sorry, sorry !!!!

Now as you might know my motto in life is to take the positive out of everything. There is a positive in your hangover. It proves you are not a habitual drinker or even an alcoholic because far worse is to drink and get NO hangover.

Hope the anxiety leaves you soon. It is a crap feeling.

This is just a suggestion and is not as silly as it might look. Have you had a thyroid test done. One of the symptoms is that awful feeling of anxiety, anxiety about everything. That rotten feeling in the pit of your stomach...........crying is another symptom.

I know that from the day mine was diagnosed and I was put on thyroxine my anxiety disappeared and the crying stopped. I used to cry just walking down the street and could not tell you why.

Just a thought..............

lots of hugs xxxxxxxx

Hi Tilly !!!!! sorry I have been so neglectful at a time when you need everyone around you...........sorry, sorry !!!!

Now as you might know my motto in life is to take the positive out of everything. There is a positive in your hangover. It proves you are not a habitual drinker or even an alcoholic because far worse is to drink and get NO hangover.

Hope the anxiety leaves you soon. It is a crap feeling.

This is just a suggestion and is not as silly as it might look. Have you had a thyroid test done. One of the symptoms is that awful feeling of anxiety, anxiety about everything. That rotten feeling in the pit of your stomach...........crying is another symptom.

I know that from the day mine was diagnosed and I was put on thyroxine my anxiety disappeared and the crying stopped. I used to cry just walking down the street and could not tell you why.

Just a thought..............

lots of hugs xxxxxxxx

They tested everything and it was all ok so the problem is cos I'm mental ;)

What a bl**dy day. I spent all morning stressing about seeing the therapist type woman. I think it went ok but I can't really rember anything about the first half hour. She said I'm doing all the right things and gave me a list of stuff to do and websites to look at.

I've been to the shops a few times. Before I go and whilst I'm in there I'm a quivering mess but once I get home I feel so relieved. I know I have to do these things but it would be much simpler if I could become a hermit.

That nasty cleaning bug that I caught came back on Sunday morning. It seems to have gone again for now :)

This weeks music has been Duran Duran, Duffy, Def Leppard, The Cult, Dusty Springfield and Deep Purple. I bet you all wished you lived with me :D

I'm sorry everyone I was gonna catch up with you all but I've run out of time. I've only been on Jackies diary but it took so long to catch up that I've run out of time. I only insulted her though so it's probably best if I catch up with the rest of you later :D

and I thought you were my friend :cry: :cry: you lull me into a false sense of security and its all because you wanted an ugly friend :8855: :8855: :p

They tested everything and it was all ok so the problem is cos I'm mental ;)

Do you come from a long line of psychopaths too, like me Tilly??....I love it, it's the surprise element that I like the best....no one ever really knows who or what you're going to be from one day to the next ....it's fun :giggle: xxx
What a bl**dy day. I spent all morning stressing about seeing the therapist type woman. I think it went ok but I can't really rember anything about the first half hour. She said I'm doing all the right things and gave me a list of stuff to do and websites to look at.

Cripes that's all changed, you're the second one that's said their therapist gave them *homework*, stuff to look at on the web, in the good old days when I was a nutter they just talked to you :psiholog:, we didn't get homework....I don't know if I'm gutted and :jelous: or really pleased that I didn't have to do anything but relax after my session :Na_Na_Na_Na:

I've been to the shops a few times. Before I go and whilst I'm in there I'm a quivering mess but once I get home I feel so relieved. I know I have to do these things but it would be much simpler if I could become a hermit.

Ah but without the quivering you'd get no body magic done ...so count it as a blessing :giggle: xxxx
That nasty cleaning bug that I caught came back on Sunday morning. It seems to have gone again for now :)

I was holding my breath then, Thank god it left again, you'll make us all look bad here :8855:

This weeks music has been Duran Duran, Duffy, Def Leppard, The Cult, Dusty Springfield and Deep Purple. I bet you all wished you lived with me :D

I do I wish I did, sounds like a great selection of music, throw in The Rasmus (love their album dead letters and currently my album of choice) and you have an almost perfect playlist, minus Duran Duran but if I had to listen I would .....so when can I come and I'll bring my Aerosmith, Queen, Whitesnake, Black Sabbath and all my Motown and Philly albums too...pretty please :D
Miss ya loads, hope you feel better soon :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Tilly. :D
Duffy I can cope with, the rest you can keep. :p

Is there not a vaccine for the 'bug'? We don't want it sweeping the country. :rolleyes:

I got homework, too, back in my day. Thought it a pain in the bum but actually was the making of me. ;)

I do I wish I did, sounds like a great selection of music, throw in The Rasmus (love their album dead letters and currently my album of choice) and you have an almost perfect playlist, minus Duran Duran but if I had to listen I would .....so when can I come and I'll bring my Aerosmith, Queen, Whitesnake, Black Sabbath and all my Motown and Philly albums too...pretty please :D

OK Tilly I'm defo moving in cos if Lily brings her music I'll be in heaven. I like heavy rock and absolutely adore Queen. Fave band ever and never tire of them.

I must get back to switching off the idiots lantern and switching on the music instead.

Anyway hi-jack over. Hope you're having a good day Tilly, :D

and I thought you were my friend :cry: :cry: you lull me into a false sense of security and its all because you wanted an ugly friend :8855: :8855: :p

You're the one that let me down by not being ugly :D

You don't need to bring the albums hun cos we've got them all. Got old and new dvd's and David Coverdale hasn't aged well :rolleyes:

Morning Tilly. :D
Duffy I can cope with, the rest you can keep. :p

Is there not a vaccine for the 'bug'? We don't want it sweeping the country. :rolleyes:

I got homework, too, back in my day. Thought it a pain in the bum but actually was the making of me. ;)

I'll ask the doctor next week about a vaccine. We don't want an epidemic.

They think it's got this bad cos of the meds cos normally I cope with my level of anxiousness. I went to the docs with depression and they gave me meds that made me strange ;)

OK Tilly I'm defo moving in cos if Lily brings her music I'll be in heaven. I like heavy rock and absolutely adore Queen. Fave band ever and never tire of them.

I must get back to switching off the idiots lantern and switching on the music instead.

Anyway hi-jack over. Hope you're having a good day Tilly, :D

You'd love it here then. We have all the heavy metal stuff. I'm an old rock chick at heart but I also like other music too. Hubbie and son keep going to gigs - Iron Maiden, Sonisphere, Sabbaton, Europe, Blaze Bailey etc etc. Daughters not into that type of music so I don't go cos think it would be unfair to leave her out. Sons just booked a trip to America to see Iron Maiden and hubbies sulking cos he can't afford to go.

So far today I've listened to Enrique, Elton John and Elvis.
Haven't listened to these for ages. Probably won't listen to them again for ages.
Enrique was quite good. Although when he sings about wanting to see you cry it worries me a bit. What sort of man is he.
Elton isn't my cup of tea.
Elvis wants to love me tender in the heartbreak hotel whilst wearing his blue suede shoes and his teddy bear costume - that's just strange.

Back