Tillymax is trying again

hey tilly i used 3 eggs half pot of cottage cheese then bacon onions toms garlic turned out really nice i demolished the lot lol :)

hope you have a great day hun xx

you so make me smile :D you come out with all the things I would!

OMG daughters prom. Can't wait to see a piccie. Seems ages since Matt's prom and it will be Chris's before I know it! Must be so exciting for a girl and to be able to wear a posh frock etc. :) My daughter is only 7 so long time to wait for hers.

I am trying to listen to my body too rather than keep shovelling it in, but some days I find old habit die hard. But so far this week is all good (other than my alpen light fetish and I only have two left :O !!)

See how you go on her birthday. When we went to a wedding 3 weeks ago I had syn free food all day and then I allowed myself a little of what I fancied. I didn't cound the syns as I had just one small plateful chosing exactly what I really wanted. That way I felt I was being good but joining in.

Hi TillyMax

I have a skinny girl inside me too and I usually shut her up with a bag of crisps but sometimes she is really noisy and needs 2 packets lol

I do hope you put pics up of your daughters prom because it sounds like you have gone to alot of effort and I am sure she will look amazing :)

If you make sure you stand over the steam of the iron you may sweat off some more calories this week ;)

Michelle x

Clair - Quiche sounds nice. Will have to make one soon.

Jackie - I know it’s more expensive for girls than boys when it comes to the prom but it’s more fun for us mums too. When she chose her dress she kept spinning round to see if the dress spun. It reminded me of when she was little.

Mini Mum - lol’d at the steam thing. :8855: I don’t know which I hate more, ironing or exercise. Ooh I’ve just seen the little puppy. Is it a boy or girl and what’s he/she gonna be called.

I don’t know how to do the box type copy thing that everyone else does. Also how do you thank people?

Today I have wanted to eat and eat and eat.
Br weetabix and milk and banana
strawberries
Din ham salad and salad cream (2.5 syns)
2 pieces of choc (3.5 syns) and strawberries
Pear
Frozen Muller toffee yogurt
Ham
Tea shepherds pie (1 syn)

I’m glad I’ve got some syns left cos it’s a bit early to go to bed :)

hey tilly under all the replys theres a box thats says thanks just click that hun also a like one :) hope that helps have a lovely evening xx

Hi
If you can iron and exercise at the same time then YAYYY! It means that I will be a size 10 in no time at all as having 3 boys who all play sport and a mountain of washing and ironing, I never seem to stop ironing :)

Our little puppy is a little white boxer and at the mo she is only 3 weeks old :D We are going to call her Daisy :D

Awww Daisy looks sooo cute. Dogs are great for exercise and they are even better for pulling you up the hill when you can't make it on your own :chores016:

I've eaten more strawberries and a curly wurly. It lasts much longer when you put it in the freezer - thanks for the tip.:)
I have wanted to eat all the time today but have managed to stay on plan and have ended the day on 13 syns. I looked at the photos on here and that helped me focus and stopped me scoffing everything in sight.

Daughter's a light oak colour at the moment - I wouldn't mind the doors doing in that colour :8855:

Tomorrow I think I'm gonna go green -

weetabix (B) and milk (A) and banana
cheese (A) toastie (B) and salad
fishfingers (4 syns) chips and beans
snacks fruit and yogurts and I've still got plenty of syns for anything else that takes my fancy.

The funny thing is I don't normally eat fishfingers but I really want them so I'm gonna. :D

I guess light oak is a good colour, when Matts old girlfriend had a tan she looked orange :O lol

Your plan for tomorrow looks good. How many fishfingers do you get for those syns? I used to love fishfinger sandwiches. mmmm

Its funny I came across that dog pulling earlier in the smilies and thought it must be how I look walking to the park with Carla as she so pulls. Awful. No amount of training stops her. Yet on way home walks perfect :rolleyes:

Hope you have a good day again tomorrow you are doing really well :)

Awww Daisy looks sooo cute. Dogs are great for exercise and they are even better for pulling you up the hill when you can't make it on your own :chores016:

I've eaten more strawberries and a curly wurly. It lasts much longer when you put it in the freezer - thanks for the tip.:)
I have wanted to eat all the time today but have managed to stay on plan and have ended the day on 13 syns. I looked at the photos on here and that helped me focus and stopped me scoffing everything in sight.

Daughter's a light oak colour at the moment - I wouldn't mind the doors doing in that colour :8855:

Tomorrow I think I'm gonna go green -

weetabix (B) and milk (A) and banana
cheese (A) toastie (B) and salad
fishfingers (4 syns) chips and beans
snacks fruit and yogurts and I've still got plenty of syns for anything else that takes my fancy.

The funny thing is I don't normally eat fishfingers but I really want them so I'm gonna. :D

I am hoping she can pull me up the hills but maybe not for a while bless her! Curly Wurly's in the freezer are gorgeous ;)

I just actually laughed out loud when you mentioned your daughters spray tan! I suppose i could be worse and she could look like the 80's orange varnished pine! or the guy out of the tango adverts lol

Don't know if you would be interested if you don't like fishfingers but my boys all love fish finger pie when I make it... Fishfingers grilled and laid out into an ovenprrof dish then place fried (with frylight) onions over the top and baked beans and top with mashed potato! It is optional but you can they place cheese on top! It is absolutely gorgeous and tastes so much nicer than just fishfingers, beans and mash! :D

Your plan for tomorrow looks good. How many fishfingers do you get for those syns? I used to love fishfinger sandwiches. mmmm

Fishfingers are 2 syns each on a green day or 1.5 on a red or EE day depending on the brand. Oh yes fishfinger sandwiches :D

Its funny I came across that dog pulling earlier in the smilies and thought it must be how I look walking to the park with Carla as she so pulls. Awful. No amount of training stops her. Yet on way home walks perfect :rolleyes:

Mines the same - I try to walk uphill with her to start with cos she makes it easier for me by dragging me. :giggle:

I just actually laughed out loud when you mentioned your daughters spray tan! I suppose i could be worse and she could look like the 80's orange varnished pine! or the guy out of the tango adverts lol

The tan gets darker overnight so she may look like that today :8855:

Don't know if you would be interested if you don't like fishfingers but my boys all love fish finger pie when I make it... Fishfingers grilled and laid out into an ovenprrof dish then place fried (with frylight) onions over the top and baked beans and top with mashed potato! It is optional but you can they place cheese on top!

Oooh that sounds good - I've added that to my recipe list. Thanks

Morning all

Just had a go at that quote thing but I can't do it - how do you get them blue boxes.

Yesterday was awful - I couldn't stop eating. I ended up making some sw chips and scoffing them last night. Because of that I have no potatoes so todays tea will be lasagne.

Have a good day everyone.

While I think to reply to quote one box like I have here you click on 'quote' at bottom right corner of your screen

IF you wish to quote more than one person you click on the " button next to it

Hope daughter not to jaffa orange today hehehehehe get your sunglasses out!

I've got potatoes (ooh that sounds rude). Think I might have fishfingers for tea now :D

Daughter is definately 80's pine coloured now - hopefully it will look better by Saturday. She seems happy with it though. Obviously, being the perfect mother, I won't knock her confidence and tell her she looks a b*gger :eek:

The house is full of birthday cake. It's a good job it wasn't here yesterday when I had the munchies!

I felt less positive today and was slightly worried that losing the positivity would throw me off course. I don't know why I lost the positive feeling. It may have been yesterday - I ate all day but just didn't feel satisfied. Anyway I had a peek at some other diaries and some photos on here. It cheered me up and the positiveness is back :happy036:

Having read some of the diaries on here I have seen how open people are about whatever is happening in their lives - be it happy or sad. I don’t think I am that type of person. I just tend to get on with whatever is thrown at me. If I have problems I never discuss them with people until they are no longer a worry to me. It’s just my way. Please don’t think I am suggesting that other people should be the same because I am not. My son is the same as me in this aspect and it really infuriates me - how can I help if I don’t know what the problem is. My daughter on the other hand tells me everything. As soon as she has discussed whatever is wrong she forgets it and carries on with her life. So I can see that discussing issues would help. For me though, it seems to trivialise whatever is bothering me.

People who know me assume that everything is always alright because that’s the image I portray. I don’t mean in the sense of the jolly fat bird because I could never be accused of being the life and soul of the party. :bunnydance: I don’t like being the centre of attention.

I think the only people that truly know me are the ones who live with me - and I think even they would be surprised at some of the things that goes on in my head ;)
I don’t know if this will change as my body changes and I feel more confident in the new me.

I also don’t know what I am trying to say with this post so I think I will shut up now :8855:

What I really came on here to say was I am going to look at this weight loss as 7lbs at a time. So my first goal is to get to 17.13 which would be 2 stone in total :)

I also have been thinking about what I am wanting from this weight loss. I am not expecting it to change my life in the respect of making everything perfect. I don’t think I want it to. I have a lovely family and as long as their ok I’m ok. Yes I would love more money and to not have to go to work - but unless I win the lottery that isn’t going to happen. Ooh I wonder if positive thinking works for the lottery.

What I do want from this is -
1) to be able to not feel like the biggest ugliest person in the world
2) to feel more confident in me
3) to not be frightened of sitting on one of those fold up chairs and it snapping
4) to go to any shop and buy clothes
5) to not feel uncomfortable during the summer
6) to not be frightened of falling in the snow - I’m worried people won’t be able to pick me up
7) to be healthier
8) to feel sexy - my hubbie adores me but I question why
9) to wear killer heels - without the fear of them snapping off with my weight on top of them
10) I don’t want to feel tired and lethargic all the time
11) I want to join in life - I feel that I am a bystander in my own life at the moment.

They were not written in any particular order but I think the last one is the most important one to me at the moment.

I will review these occasionally to see if they still seem important to me and probably add more.

To say I started discussing how I’m a private person it certainly didn’t end up that way :8855:

aww tilly that was really honest of hun and it does help to write things down i dont like speaking about my problems i find it easier to write down i think you no what you want you just need to go get it easier said then done i no but i think you have got the willpower and your minds in the right place i wish you all the best hun xxxxxxxx

Hey Tilly..

Don't wait till you lose weight to start this list, lady!:D

Get yourself some killer heels to wear round the house if you have to.. i llloooovee shoes although i can't actually walk in some of mine i love to put them on and just look at them! :rotflmao:

Back