Tillymax is trying again

The cauliflower cheese bake (hea and 0.5 syns) was ok but I probably won't bother making that one again.

It's quite late and I've still got syns and a heb to eat. Won't be going to bed for ages yet though so I could have a midnight feast :D

Tomorrow I'm gonna do EE and make a quiche for lunch and attempt to make a chinese for tea.

I've got to go now cos Emma and her friends are due back from prom soon and will then need taking to the next party. I remember the days when I had a social life of my own instead of just helping to organise theirs :)

I'll pop back later cos I want to have a look around and see what you've all been up to

Now don't go embarrassing Emma and try and gatecrash the party with her! Just leave her go in by herself but just wait until she gets to the door, beep the car horn and shout "I love youuuuu!" as she is about to go in :D lol

Oh in case I forget to say happt 21st x 2 birthday!

Enjoy your midnight feast x

Thanks Michelle

I haven't had my midnight feast yet. They all needed undoing out of their dresses. Then they had to do their makeup and hair - don't know why cos they were already done up. Just got rid of them to the party where there were 3 giant bouncers on the door - obviously not doing SW :D

I did try getting in the limo but they booted me back out.

Right I'm off to get some food and then have a read to see what's been happening on here today

Morning. It's lovely and sunny here :)

My later than midnight feast ended up being grapes and toast and jam. I used 7 syns yesterday.

I had about 3 hours sleep last night but I don't feel too bad at the moment. Daughter had a brilliant time at the prom and after prom party. She got a bit tipsy but not as bad as some of them that came back here this morning. It was all crying and being sick :cry::sign0137: which is just what you need on a Sunday morning. Anyway we've got them all home now so their own mothers can look after them. Well, that's if they bother doing that cos I am always amazed that some of their parents really don't seem to care where they are or what they are doing. Take last night - a limo took them to the prom but they had to make their own way home. Hubbie brought a car full of them back here and one of the other mums brought another car full back here - we'd arranged this between us. Not all the kids were coming back here after the prom, so when the limo arrived some of the parents whose kids we weren't bringing back were saying well how are they supposed to get home. I'm sorry but isn't that a question they should have asked ages ago and not as they are setting off. That was the first question I asked. Maybe it's just me that panics too much but I need to know that my 16 year old daughter is safe. Talking of which my 19 year old son walked home from his drunken night out last night so I nearly had another heart attack. He was alone walking through rough areas - they don't see the dangers at all. I know we've all done this stuff when we were kids but it's so frightening thinking about what might happen to them.

Right that's enough ranting about how crap other parents are :D

Todays plan EE
br weetabix (b) milk (a) and banana
din quiche and salad
tea chinese style chicken and rice

I'm gonna go and do the garden before the heatwave goes and then I'm just gonna relax all day :)

Bless you have a ((hug)) totally know where you are coming from. I am amazed that many parents don't seem to worry about these things but then I worry enough to make up for them :)

Happy birthday, not sure when it was and I do apologise for missing that bit.

Glad daughter enjoyed her prom and party.

I worry too when Matt walks home alone drunk :( do wish they wouldn't do this I'd far rather go get him.

Hope you are having a lovely day xxxx

Hope you get lots of goodies for your double 21st. Mine was 2 years ago so its double 21st plus 2 lol

I always worry about all of mine. I am overprotective, like to know where are, who with, how getting there, how getting home, and I only relax when I hear that key in the door. Having said that when Matt has been out drinking I worry most the night incase hes sick in his sleep xxxxx

Having said that when Matt has been out drinking I worry most the night incase hes sick in his sleep xxxxx

That made me laugh cos I am just the same. You think the sleepless nights are gonna end when they are no longer babies :)

I might as well update whilst I'm here. I've enjoyed my meals today and will definately do them again :)

I've also had pear, grapes, strawberries, yogurt, chocolate and chocolate options - not all in one go cos that would be yuk :8855:

So far I've used 6.5 syns but I might have something else in a minute :D

Ohhhh I agree with you both... My children are a constant source of worry to me!
Take today for instance! My son was in the south west championships and there were 10 children in his volleyball team, 8 in the surf life saving team, 15 doing the surfing competition and children there watching. They ranged from 11 to 15 years old and parents just dropped them off at 10 this morning and didn't return until 5. How many parents do you think stayed from my son's school? 3 childrens parents and they were myself and my husband, my son's best friends parents and my son's other friends parents! The other parents just dropped them and drove off not giving a thought about their children for the rest of the day! It makes me so mad...

Oh I have so many stories I could tell here right now about seperate occasions but I won't go on too much and clog up your diary Tillymax :D

Glad to hear your daughter had a great time and that your son got home safe.

x x

Michelle feel free to clog up my diary anytime you like :)

At least me, you and Jackie are perfect parents :D:D

:8855:

I just knew there had to be others but until I met you two I hadn't seen any! :D :D

Hope you are having a fabby day
x

It's boiling hot. I'm in the mood for cooking today which doesn't happen very often. Why has it happened today when I'm melting already :rolleyes:

I've had weetabix banana and milk so far.

I've got the egg and gammon loaf cooking at the moment. I haven't followed the recipe exactly - used bacon instead of gammon and onions instead of peppers.

Yesterday I had a curly wurly which took my syns up to 12.5 for the day. I was hungry yesterday - don't know why cos I didn't stop eating. Anyway I'm gonna cut back (if possible) on the syns for the next few days just in case I have a few extra cheeky vodkas on my birthday :D

For tea I'm making the chunky sausage casserole. That's cooking as we speak and then I can just warm it up later. I've had a taste and think it may be too tomatoey (if there is such a word) for my taste. If I think it's one I want to do again I can always adapt it.

Flexi syn days are made for birthdays.... but probably wise to cut back on the syns until then ;-)

Flexi syn days are made for birthdays.... but probably wise to cut back on the syns until then ;-)

Thanks Paul. I think I may do that at Christmas when everyone else is over indulging. I don't know if cutting syns will work for me or not cos some people have to use their syns daily and some can save them up for the weekend. It's all trial and error to see what works for my body. I will pop over to your diary tonight to see what your weekend was like :)

Whilst I'm here - the egg and gammon loaf was yuk. It was like a glorified omlette. I will just have an omlette next time cos it's quicker.

Exercise is non existent today - I'm too hot. But on a positive note this is the last summer I'm gonna feel like this :D

Hiya Tilly

Thanks for popping on to my diary :D I know what you mean about the weather is blooming hot and humid here so am having a nice night on the couch lol Boo xx

I'm gonna do the same cos it's too hot to do anything else. Hope your day went ok :)

Hiya Tilly, yes my day has been ok, its always the leading up which seems to be the hardest part, I don't know about you but I feel like i'm going to melt! lol Boo xx

Sausage cassrole was ok but I'll just do my own version in future. Although I have batched some up and shoved it in the freezer for a quick tea when I can't be bothered to cook. At least I could eat it which is more than can be said for the egg and gammon loaf :jelous:

Because I didn't eat my dinner I ended up having two bowls of sausage casserole so I've used 4 syns today so far.

Quorn sausages don't taste too bad in a casserole.

I feel shattered today - don't know if it's the lack of sleep at the weekend or the weather. It doesn't matter though cos I have nothing planned for the evening. What I would like to do is sit in the garden with a glass of wine :D
I'd better not cos 1 glass leads to a bottle (and a binge) and I'm not going to let anything get in my way this time.

Back