Tillymax is trying again

Good morning :D

The way I felt last night I didn't think I'd need to eat for a month but I've woken up this morning and I'm starving. I will be good though :)

I also decided I needed to face up to whatever the scales showed this morning so I got them out. That was hard work cos everyone else was still asleep and I had to move loads of things to get to them whilst trying to be quiet :rolleyes:

Anyway they showed sts which I'm pleased with cos that means whatever I did last week would have led to a loss if I hadn't had a meal out last night.

I'm doing a red wek this week so I'm gonna make a red style soup today. I hope I like it.

I'm gonna have a quick catch up on here and then I'll get on with cleaning, cooking, washing, ironing and all the other boring jobs that need doing.

Well done you, what commitment and well done on STS ...I am going to have a lazy day today and rest up for tonight's party (the cupcake saga), did all my housework yesterday so just need to chuck a hoover about today ...have a good day hun xx

Well done you, what commitment and well done on STS ...I am going to have a lazy day today and rest up for tonight's party (the cupcake saga), did all my housework yesterday so just need to chuck a hoover about today ...have a good day hun xx

Just pamper yourself today in preparation for tonight. Hold your head high and enjoy every minute :)

Just pamper yourself today in preparation for tonight. Hold your head high and enjoy every minute :)

Oh I will and I now have the perfect excuse to just pop in and leave lol

Won't remind you of the pics of my foot, but it's flared up again and I am relatively happy to see it lol means I can hobble in, in my slippers, make my excuses avoid the cupcakes and come home, everybody's happy and me especially lol xx

Thanks for the pie recipe Tilly - going to make it for tea tonight :)

My eyes didn't ignore the posts properly and I've gone and bought a bag on funsize crunchies! I'll probably encourage the OH to get fat on the majority of them though and just have one or two - I'm being good with chocolate for the moment :angel09:

Have a good night - reckon waiting until next week to WI is a good idea so long as you keep it at good night and not let it turn into a bad weekend ;)

whoops sorry :eek: but yesterday was fine as it was 'thank crunchie its friday' you will have to wait till next friday to eat the rest :D

Tilly glad you had a fabby time sweetie :) deserved it . and very well done on STS :)

xxxxxx

Morning Tilly,

How's the Vodka head?;)

The meal sounds delicious:D

Well done on STS with a full belly, as it would obviusly have been a loss if it were empty;)

Well done on STS, have you tried Red pepper soup with potatoe skins, its 3 syns on red but free on EE, its delicious. xx

Morning Tilly,

How's the Vodka head?;)

The meal sounds delicious:D

Well done on STS with a full belly, as it would obviusly have been a loss if it were empty;)

The vodka head is fine - no signs of a hangover. All the food must hve soaked it up :D

Well done on STS, have you tried Red pepper soup with potatoe skins, its 3 syns on red but free on EE, its delicious. xx

I'll give that a go :) Is the recipe on here?

I've just made a soup to have on red days and it was yummy :D

I chucked bns, swede, onion, carrot, 2 knorr veg stock pots and water in a pan, boiled simmered blended and ate ;)

its bubbling away now :D

I could mash it couldn't I??

It smells lovely. Those stock pots are pricey but very nice :) thanks for mentioning the soup as just what I needed and gives me something I can eat rather than be norty :8855:

They are a little expensive, but worth it for the taste and that cheeky grin on Marco Pierre Whites face x

Ooh, that soup sounds nice. I want some orange soup now- sweet potato, carrots and butternut squash :p

whoops sorry :eek: but yesterday was fine as it was 'thank crunchie its friday' you will have to wait till next friday to eat the rest :D

Hmn, good point. I've got mini toblerones too - d'you reckon I can only eat them on a tuesday? :D

Nice one on the STS Tilly - I bet you'll get a big loss on the next WI as most of that STS will be lasagne lol

I had soup today too, but I had cheesecake aswell :D I'd say it still counts as a 100% day though - just using the syns over the week instead of daily for a change, we'll see what happens!

I've just spent the last few hours sorting out all the recipes I like and all the reipes I want to try. There's so many :eek:

I'm sat eating ryvitas, cottgae cheese and beetroot cos I haven't had my heb's yet.

I haven't had any syns either so I'll see if I want anything after these ryvitas. I never not had syns before so I'd better double check what I've eaten today just to make sure I haven't missed anything. Oooh I might have a glass of wine :D

Ooh...glass of wine...perfect end to a Saturday night...has to be red of course x

I've got a bottle of chilean chardonnay but think I'll try and save it for later in the week.

OH's birthday tomorrow but he's weird and doesn't like a fuss so we're not doing anything much. He's going out with his mum to Toys R Us and Mcdonalds...
I promise he's turning 33 tomorrow and not 13 :8855:

No syns Tilly :eek::eek: are you okay Cruella , whoops sorry I mean sweetie :eek::8855:

mmmmm beetroot.... I keep forgetting about beetroot...

I can't eat cottage cheese anymore other than in an sw quiche. I loved it so much but suddenly went off it..

Hmn, good point. I've got mini toblerones too - d'you reckon I can only eat them on a tuesday? :D

omg mini toblerones.... now I could easily eat a bag of them :rolleyes: but wont as I am being an :angel: today xxxxx

Back