Tillymax is trying again

Ooh...glass of wine...perfect end to a Saturday night...has to be red of course x

Red wine is free on a red day so I'd have to have white to use some syns :D

I've got a bottle of chilean chardonnay but think I'll try and save it for later in the week.

OH's birthday tomorrow but he's weird and doesn't like a fuss so we're not doing anything much. He's going out with his mum to Toys R Us and Mcdonalds...
I promise he's turning 33 tomorrow and not 13 :8855:

:8855:Is his mum buying him something from toys r us?

No syns Tilly :eek::eek: are you okay Cruella , whoops sorry I mean sweetie :eek::8855:

mmmmm beetroot.... I keep forgetting about beetroot...

I can't eat cottage cheese anymore other than in an sw quiche. I loved it so much but suddenly went off it..

omg mini toblerones.... now I could easily eat a bag of them :rolleyes: but wont as I am being an :angel: today xxxxx

I like cottage cheese as long as I add some flavour like beetroot or branston. I should have had branston to use syns :rolleyes:

I'd rather have a giant toblerone to a mini one but I won't cos I haven't got any :8855:

Food for yesterday 17/09/11

Red day

Breakfast
pear
peach

Dinner
BNS soup

Tea
chicken
roast bns
cabbage
creamy mushrooms (A)

Snacks
4 ryvita (2 x B)
cottage cheese
beetroot
grapes

A = milk

Syns for the day

Syns for the week
0/105

I poured myself a glass of wine but fell asleep before drinking it. Why don't I fall asleep when I'm having a hungry day? So yesterday ended with no syns so I don't know if I can count it as 100% or not :rolleyes:

OMG Tilly!

Definately counted as a 100% day, and on a Saturday, I am impressed!

Hope you didn't spill the wine when you fell asleep:eek:

I also decided I needed to face up to whatever the scales showed this morning so I got them out. That was hard work cos everyone else was still asleep and I had to move loads of things to get to them whilst trying to be quiet :rolleyes:

Anyway they showed sts which I'm pleased with cos that means whatever I did last week would have led to a loss if I hadn't had a meal out last night.

Thats a brilliant result and now you can get on with week now without giving it a second thought. ;)

Hiya Tilly

Just popping my head in to see how you are, congrats on sts after your meal out, I'm dreading getting on the scales lol at least I've got another week to curb the damage lol. Hope your having a lovely weekend, catch up with you later Boo xxx

:8855:Is his mum buying him something from toys r us?

No, she gives him birthday money instead. He's old enough to pick his own toys now :D

:wow: amazing day, sts after the big night out, 100% and falling asleep before even touching the wine... wtg tilly, you've cracked it xx

well done on the STS, good luck with the red week and thanks for the soup recipe - sounds lovely :) xxx

Hi Tillymax, Thought I would drop in and see how you are doing... and very well it seems. Such a good loss so far, am very impressed! ... :girlpower:

Hope you are having a good w/e .. Take care .. :)

I've just noticed you've got diaries and blogs for me to read. I'll come and have a nosy :D

I've just had a lovely long soak in the bath. We still haven't got a bathroom floor down cos we're not sure if the loo is still leaking or not. It'll be the back end of the week before the bathrooms sorted cos hubbies at work til then.

I'm having a hungry day today so I don't think I'll have a problem eating my syns today. The problem will be stopping myself eating a weeks worth :8855:

I've just made this from the SW site and it's really a variation on Eton mess. Twas nice :)

Blackberry or Raspberry and Apple Crush
5 syns
Ingredients
227g/8oz cooking apples
2 tablespoons lemon juice
227g/8oz blackberries
Granulated artificial sweetener, to taste
4 individual meringue nests
340g/12oz very low fat natural fromage frais
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra for dusting
Mint leaves, to decorate

1. Peel, core and thickly slice the apples, place in a small pan with the lemon juice and blackberries, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes until just cooked. Leave to cool, then add artificial sweetener to taste.

2. Place the meringue nests in a bowl and crush lightly using the end of a rolling pin. Mix the fromage frais with the ground cinnamon and add artificial sweetener to taste.

3. Layer the crushed meringue, the fromage frais, and the stewed blackberry and apple mixture alternately in tall glasses. Dust with a little cinnamon and decorate with fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately.

Tips
For a tasty alternative, replace the blackberries with raspberries.

I've just made this from the SW site and it's really a variation on Eton mess. Twas nice :)

Blackberry or Raspberry and Apple Crush
5 syns
Ingredients
227g/8oz cooking apples
2 tablespoons lemon juice
227g/8oz blackberries
Granulated artificial sweetener, to taste
4 individual meringue nests
340g/12oz very low fat natural fromage frais
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra for dusting
Mint leaves, to decorate

1. Peel, core and thickly slice the apples, place in a small pan with the lemon juice and blackberries, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes until just cooked. Leave to cool, then add artificial sweetener to taste.

2. Place the meringue nests in a bowl and crush lightly using the end of a rolling pin. Mix the fromage frais with the ground cinnamon and add artificial sweetener to taste.

3. Layer the crushed meringue, the fromage frais, and the stewed blackberry and apple mixture alternately in tall glasses. Dust with a little cinnamon and decorate with fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately.

Tips
For a tasty alternative, replace the blackberries with raspberries.

That sounds lovely, got some apples in the freezer all ready to go, maybe I can replace the blackberries with Raspberries or strawberries, what do you think? As I haven't got any and I really fancy that now lol ... xxx

Give it a go. It should be ok. You could just cook the apple and have the strawberries cold and that will reduce the syns a bit.

I didn't wait for mine to cool down cos I'm a greedy lump :8855:

That's me ...never could wait always thought it was impatience...I now realise I was just greedy too :8855:

Have got the apples out and in the pan already:giggle: they are cooked but just need defrosting...quickly lol....I will let you know what I think definitely got everything in it I love, right down to the cinnamon..yum xxx

:d'oh: I need to go to specsavers, didn't even notice you'd said right at the bottom you could replace the blackberries with raspberries :p:D

That's me ...never could wait always thought it was impatience...I now realise I was just greedy too :8855:

Have got the apples out and in the pan already:giggle: they are cooked but just need defrosting...quickly lol....I will let you know what I think definitely got everything in it I love, right down to the cinnamon..yum xxx

:d'oh: I need to go to specsavers, didn't even notice you'd said right at the bottom you could replace the blackberries with raspberries :p:D

Think I'd better come to specsavers with you cos I didn't notice you'd asked about raspberries. I only saw the strawberry bit :8855:

See you there...or actually maybe I won't not till after I've been in anyway's :8855: :peep: xxx

I'm having a hungry day today. Doesn't help that hubbie brought a cake making mag and a cupcake mag home from work. They look lovely and I want to make them all :eek: I'll see what I can adapt to SW when I'm not having a hungry day.

Still on plan but if this hunger doesn't go away I might have to go to bed to avoid temptation. It's only 8.15 though :8855:

No, she gives him birthday money instead. He's old enough to pick his own toys now :D

I did seriously giggle at that :8855:

I did also giggle muchly at Tilly and Lily both needing glasses etc etc :8855:

that desert sounds lovely :D

how are you coping? still hungry? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back