Tillymax is trying again

Aws, here I was thinking you'd fallen asleep in the pub when you're at home in agony :bighug:

Sounds the best thing to rest up and keep the strain off it as much as possible. Take care of y'slinged wing hun x

Aww Tilly :bighug: (gently so as not to harm you're injured arm), Take care hun, hope you're arm is better soon, miss you already xxxx

hope you're okay Tilly xxx

Hope your arm is starting to get better !!!

Have really missed the fun that goes on in your diary my weekend has been so boring lol !!!
I'm always guaranteed a good chuckle when you and Jackie get going. Hoping you will be back soon x

Morning everyone :)

I've just come for a quick catch up and then I'll rest my arm again for a few days.

I can move my arm a bit. It feels so amazing to be able to do that and every time I do I shout look at this. Hubbie and kids don't look that impressed. We just take all these things for granted and when they don't work it's scary.

I went to work for a bit yesterday but I'm that drugged up I thought I'd fall asleep. I told them I was going home and I'd come back next week. I've got some holidays to take so I might as well use it when I need it.

The drugs are good in the sense that they've lessened the pain but bad in the way they make me feel like a zombie. I've also swelled up - my feet, ankles, stomach and face are massive :rolleyes:
I've been good food wise and last Friday it was showing a 1lb loss but I had a sneaky peek today and it's showing a 7lb gain :eek:
I can only think it's the drugs but it's still very annoying.

Mmpf, glad the drugs and rest are doing the trick for the arm but the side effects sound horrible :eek:

Seems best to stick with the plan as best you can and keep resting the arm but definitely don't take too much notice of the scales until you're off the meds if they're causing so much water retention. I suppose you can enjoy the mahoosive loss when you shift all the water weight though :D

It has been pretty quiet on here the last few days without you :)

Morning Tilly,
Glad to hear that your arm/shoulder is on the mend after the rest and the painkillers, and the gain is definately the meds xxxx

Morning hun,
Glad to have you back even though it's only temporary :bighug: again avoiding squeezing too hard so as not to damage the arm more.
Don't even think about how much you've lost or gained until you are off the drugs, but great that you are following the plan, will expect a massive loss when you're arm is settled again.
Yeah we have missed you, been so quiet without you and Crumble and yeah so what if you are a gobby cow (a lot of us are :giggle:), at least you're our gobby cow and we missed ya loads .
Hope you're arm gets better quickly take care hunni and hurry back xxx

Is that a polite way of saying I'm a gobby cow :8855:

I was typing on your diary at the same time and it took me ages to catch up so it can't have been that quiet :D

Well if you want to label a spade a spade, yes :8855:

It's one of your most charming attributes ;)

Morning hun,
Glad to have you back even though it's only temporary :bighug: again avoiding squeezing too hard so as not to damage the arm more.
Don't even think about how much you've lost or gained until you are off the drugs, but great that you are following the plan, will expect a massive loss when you're arm is settled again.
Yeah we have missed you, been so quiet without you and Crumble and yeah so what if you are a gobby cow (a lot of us are :giggle:), at least you're our gobby cow and we missed ya loads .
Hope you're arm gets better quickly take care hunni and hurry back xxx

Aww that's sweet :D

hi Tilly, so sorry to hear about your arm hope it gets better soon.
I have just spent the morning reading your diary, yet another one to inspire me. I have giggled at my puter so much the dog thinks i have gone mad xxx
Now i have another diary to help me avoid the house work :eek::D
take care xx

OMG don't use me for inspiration. I've just gained 7lb in 3 days :eek:

It's nice to see you here and feel free to join in whenever you like :D It's much better than nasty housework :8855:

:bighug: we're all missing you I can't cause mischief on my own :8855:

Hope your arm is soon better sweetie and that 7lb will be meds and resting so don't worry about it it will go as quick as it came :bighug: xxxxx

If you put your mind to it I bet you could cause mischief on your own :8855:

Well if you want to label a spade a spade, yes :8855:

It's one of your most charming attributes ;)

That's clever, insult and compliment someone at the same time :8855:

I'd give it a go but I prefer just to insult people :D

I came on to give you a recipe. It's similar to Janes lime mousse but it's got chocolate in it :D

Lime and Chocolate Dream
1 syn
Serves 4
Ingredients
1 packet sugar free lime jelly crystals
juice & grated rind of 1½ lemons
227g/8 oz very low fat natural fromage frais
4 level tsp artificial sweetener
1 egg white
2 level tsp grated chocolate

1. Dissolve the lime jelly in 142ml/ ¼ pint boiling water and add the lemon juice and enough cold water to make up to 568ml/1 pint. Leave to cool.

2. Beat the fromage frais, lemon rind and sweetener together in a bowl. Gradually stir in the cooled jelly, then chill in the refrigerator until the mixture is on the point of setting.

3. Whisk the egg white until stiff and fold into the jelly mixture along with half of the grated chocolate using a metal spoon. Pour into a large jelly mould and refrigerate until set. Decorate with the remaining grated chocolate.

I came on to give you a recipe. It's similar to Janes lime mousse but it's got chocolate in it :D

Lime and Chocolate Dream
1 syn
Serves 4
Ingredients
1 packet sugar free lime jelly crystals
juice & grated rind of 1½ lemons
227g/8 oz very low fat natural fromage frais
4 level tsp artificial sweetener
1 egg white
2 level tsp grated chocolate

1. Dissolve the lime jelly in 142ml/ ¼ pint boiling water and add the lemon juice and enough cold water to make up to 568ml/1 pint. Leave to cool.

2. Beat the fromage frais, lemon rind and sweetener together in a bowl. Gradually stir in the cooled jelly, then chill in the refrigerator until the mixture is on the point of setting.

3. Whisk the egg white until stiff and fold into the jelly mixture along with half of the grated chocolate using a metal spoon. Pour into a large jelly mould and refrigerate until set. Decorate with the remaining grated chocolate.

Reminds me of those chocolate lime sweets!;)

That's clever, insult and compliment someone at the same time :8855:

I'd give it a go but I prefer just to insult people :D

It's a rare gift, what can I say :8855:

The dessert sounds lovely, I've got everything in for it so I'll give it a go tom'ow Decided I want (almost said 'need' but that sounds a bit too dependant :p) to save some syns for some wine on thursday night so it's turned up at a good time :D

Hi Tilly, Know what you are going thro' with your poorly arm 'cos that's me 24-7! My Ankolising Spondilosis/Spinabifida complications means that I have that pain all the time and in my back... :cry::cry:

Still, looking on the bright side.. I still have all you lovely Minis to make my day a happier one... :wavey:

Hope you soon feel a lot better.. :)

Tilly what are you doing writing recipes when your arms not working?

You should be resting up watching Coach Trip and Judge Judy. Is it your remote arm? No matter, its easy to train the other one. I happen to be ambidextrous in the remote department myself. :D

Anyway, like Lily I love you too. You gained twice as much as me in the same time.
Knew I could rely on you. :p

Hi Tilly,

Just popping by to wish you a speedy recovery sweetie xxx

Your [STRIKE]cheeky[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]insulting[/STRIKE] helpful and informative comments are greatly missed on here! :bighug:

Back