Tillymax is trying again

OMG Tilly I forgot to wee before I came into your diary :8855: that made me laugh so much and spurt my drink everywhere :8855:

Those two sentences running together produce quite an alarming image Jackie! :eek: :8855:

Morning Tilly, omg bacon butties and sweets, knew I should have gone to UNI ...is it too late to sign up now :giggle:
Re hubby's little sulk, omg don't they just get really childish, he hates the fact that I can have a laugh or a life with someone other than him or do something without him, insecure little mite that he is lol
Must scare the hell out of him, he married me when I was a shy little (well maybe not little then :8855:) mouse, bet he wishes he hadn't, especially since I turned into something that's the dead opposite :giggle:
Hope you're having a good day xxxx

Ha ha Lily you don't sound the little shy mouse type - hubbie must have got a real shock if that's what you used to be like :8855:

Been to work and then went to the pics with Emma. We saw 30 minutes or less. Seriously don't bother seeing it. Life is way too short to waste a couple of hours on that.

I might not have time to come on here tomorrow cos I'm off to the pub. If I do come on when I get back I can't be held responsible for anything I may say :D

Hmmmph I'll have you know I'm still a shy little (well maybe not little) mouse type, when I want to be :giggle: only thing is ...I don't often want to be :8855: that's boring lol
That really confused me ...not hard to do...thought you'd gone to cinema for 30 minutes and was telling us not to bother cos it took 2 hours :crazy:, I actually thought you'd hit the vodka bottle tonight :drunk: :p
Have fun tomorrow night and don't worry sweetie we never hold you responsible for anything you ever say :eek: :8855::8855: xxx

I was a bit puddled by that too, thinking that sounds like a rip-off lol

Might go see the new final destination film tom'ow, my mum suddenly offered to have m'son overnight so random free evening. Will probably be too lazy and get in to town, have a starbucks then come home to my pjs :rolleyes:

Enjoy your kid free zone sweetie...my daughter is having the same ...I have the grandbrats ..3 of them from about 2.30pm tomorrow...they finish school at 2pm on Friday's...until about 6.30pm Sunday night xx

Will it be a ham, bean and chips bake weekend with all the grandkids to feed? :)

Not this time, we had that Tuesday night yummy...no plan is spicy sausage meatballs and spaghetti tomorrow and beef cobbler Saturday made with the Dumpling mix from Tesco's that Jackie told me about, sounds like a bargain for 4 syns and my grandkids love that so it'll be popular and then before they go home Sunday Roast Pork with all the trimmings...The good thing is they all love cooking, even Jack who's only 8..Kia is almost 11 and Kelsi is 13...so have their own Nanny's little Helpers Aprons and they just love getting stuck in, if the weathers good we'll most likely take them to the local Aquadrome..which is a good 3 mile+ walk xxx

Mmmn yummy weekend :drool: I must look into this beef cobbler recipe!

Aws... I miss having my nan and grandad weekends lol My brother was the centre of attention at home and he used to nut me in the face all the time and my mum said I was lying - my nan and grandad always stuck up for me so I was their favourite and got to go to their house on my own to get spoiled rotten :D

Morning Tilly, hope it's a good one for you, have a nice day and catch you later xxxx

Lo that's a lot like it is with my grandkids, they fight like cat and dog, Kelsi only comes to see us when she wants something hence this weekend and her holiday next week, but then why would she want to spend all her spare time with us, she's 13 and she's out having fun, good for her, Kia is the one who always wants to come here and often does on her own, she's the tough nut (will put a picture on my diary later she has just joined the kick boxing gym my 2 daughters go to, and is a natural, will explain more in my diary, dead proud of her) but she's also the most loving and most helpful, nothing is ever too much for her and what I love most about her is when she sits on the arm of Mal's chair at the end of the day and plays with his hair (he's nearly 67 and still has a thick mop ), it's so sweet to see, snuggled up to her beloved grandad. Jack the youngest is like Kelsi, but would sooner be at home with Mum and Dad lol ...ah well 1 out of 3 ain't bad lol xxxx

Hope you've not fallen off your stool down the boozer Tilly :giggle:

Hi Tilly,

How are you???

Not stuck to the filing cabinet by your magnet I hope...;)

Hope you're having a fab night Tilly :drunk: :party0036::7834:
xxxx

Morning Tilly,
Hope you're not nursing a hangover sweetie :giggle: and you partied hard :party0038: with your friends :8855:
Where are ya? Isn't it WI today, good luck hun :fingerscrossed: xxxxx

I've just come to update you on my sh*tty weekend. I had a pain at the top of my arm/shoulder on Thursday morning. Just thought it was muscular as it eased up during the day. By the time I went to bed on Thursday though it was agony so didn't get much sleep. On Friday I thought it would improve through the day like it did on Thursday. It got worse and I couldn't move my arm at all unless I used my other arm to support it. The whole of my arm was in agony and I had pins and needles in my fingers. Didn't go out last night cos I was in so much pain and just wanted to dose myself up with pain killers. Didn't sleep last night cos couldn't get comfy and the painkillers weren't having any effect. Rang the docs this morning cos I thought there might be a number for one of the drop in centres where they could prescribe me something stronger. Anyway the call went straight through to nhs direct and after giving my symptoms they put me through to a nurse who said to go straight to casualty. I know they were worried it could be a stroke or heart attack even though I had no other symptoms. I thought it was more likely to be a trapped nerve. Three hours in casualty and I get to see a doctor. Think I'll tell them I've got chest pains next time and then I'll get seen quicker. Had to have xrays etc and wait about even longer. Doctor said my tendons and ligaments are swollen and enlarged (doesn't that mean the same thing) and she's given me some strong painkillers and a sling to wear. I feel a right prat with the sling on.

Anyway weigh in never happened this morning cos it went out of my mind. I probably won't come on here much for a few days cos I want to rest my arm as much as possible. I just wanted you all to know where I was so you didn't worry about me and I'll catch up on all your diaries as soon as I can :)

Awhhhhh Tilly xx

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

You rest your arm and look after yourself, and I hope that the painkillers help you get a good sleep x

Back