Tillymax is trying again

Jackie - we all want you as a friend :)

Crumble - yes you need to get sorted. Oh hell I'm at it again :8855:

Lynne - she's so horrible (girl at work not Jackie). I've felt bad cos a lot of people I like and respect haven't got the job so although I'm pleased for myself I've kept quiet about it cos it's like rubbing their noses in it. They all know and people have come up and congratulated me but I'm not talking about it all the time. When I see her though it will be a different story.

Alright, alright! :eek:

If dogs look like their owners bet one of yours looks like this. :D

images

images
images
tilly.jpg

It has kind eyes. (runs and hides) :p

OMG I was just going to say something really encouraging about how you should be yourself Tilly and not worry about what we all think of you cos real friends don't take offence..blahdy blah.... but Crumble just made me pee myself so I have to go grab the Tenna lady...oh and Crumble I will be sending you the bill for my washing as it's you that makes me pee myself all the time ...that is (sorry) fu**ing hilarious, I think almost as funny as the cat :8855: :8855: :8855: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ohh a thought about that ladycare. Not that I want to continue the saga of the cat but.....

A thought occurred to me, a serious one for once. Who'd have thought? :eek:

What about using it with your lappy..well, on your lap?
BIL was always warning me not to get magnets near the puters.
Checked online and a couple did have probs. One had their hard drive ruined. Ohhhhh. :eek:

Use a lap tray I reckon. Oh and apparently they can naff up credit cards. Emma will sob if that happens. :p

Had to giggle at the one that gets stuck at checkouts. Up close and personal with some spotty youth and trying to act natural while your groin is clamped to the till. :8855:
I ought to get one for the entertainment value.
Do you do dress-making? Drop your pins and you could just crawl round and gather them back.
Ohhh the possibilities are endless.
See menopause has pluses. :D

So I look gormless, ugly, angry and aggresive all at the same time :eek:
Just checked in the mirror and you're spot on :8855:

I have cavaliers and when I get chance tomorrow I'll try and figure out how to add a pic of my three.

I think it's really funny how we form opinions of people from what they type. Like my impression that Lynnes posh and Jackies mad. I know I'm right even though they try and deny it :8855:

I've got my ladycare on and I'm on the lappy. Actually I'm not sure I've got it in the right place cos it said to put it in the pelvic area but I'm not sure where it is due to all the rolls of fat. I couldn't get it to come apart at first cos the magnets quite strong so I hope I don't get stuck to the filing cabinet tomorrow - it'll take a few of them to drag me away :D I couldn't even pretend I was filing cos we're a paperless office so why the hell have we got filing cabinets :confused:

I don't sew but I might just throw some pins on the floor to see if it works :8855:

Emma really will be devestated if it naffs up the credit card. Just one question though - where the hell do you think I store my credit card cos I can assure you it's not in my pelvic area :eek:

The pelvic area is below the belly button in my book. I may be wrong, but considering where hurts when I'm on star week, it seems right to me.

So I look gormless, ugly, angry and aggresive all at the same time :eek:
Just checked in the mirror and you're spot on :8855:

Did I not say that behind all the teeth gnashing are kind eyes, begging us to understand that he's really a sweetheart .
Ya try and give someone a compliment........ :p

I have cavaliers and when I get chance tomorrow I'll try and figure out how to add a pic of my three.

I don't sew but I might just throw some pins on the floor to see if it works :8855:

Go on admit it... how many of you stick it on the radiator so its ready for the morning?
You could dangle your car keys from it then you'd be all ready to go in the morning without the frantic searching.
If the magnets that powerful you could add house keys and jewellery. What a time saver!

Emma really will be devestated if it naffs up the credit card. Just one question though - where the hell do you think I store my credit card cos I can assure you it's not in my pelvic area :eek:

Hmmmm, well it would be a bit off it if you kept it in your pants. Could you imagine the asssistant while you had a route round.
Nah, but in my defence, you might be the kind that keeps it in your trousers pocket on a shopping trip so its ever-ready. :D

Put a sticky plaster over the outside of the magnet. Might stop you anchoring yourself to stuff.
I'd be worried about lifts, blokes and belt buckles.

OMG I now have visions of Tilly up close and personal with her boss not through choice but because shes stuck to his belt buckle :8855: :8855:

I've had no problems with mine at all Tilly other than nearly putting it through the washing machine as forgot to take it out my knickers. Its worn quite low down really as should be 4 inches below belly button :D

OMG I now have visions of Tilly up close and personal with her boss not through choice but because shes stuck to his belt buckle :8855: :8855:

I've had no problems with mine at all Tilly other than nearly putting it through the washing machine as forgot to take it out my knickers. Its worn quite low down really as should be 4 inches below belly button :D

After suggesting the Ladycare to you Jackie, I am now feeling left out of the fun that can be had with it :8855::8855:

So, will have to put it on my 'To Do List' to find the little thing!:8855::8855:

Watch out ginlin, could be dangerous. :D

Can you imagine Jackie, all these husbands demanding divorce after discovering them in 'compromising situations' saying that their wives reached menopause and suddenly started flinging themselves at other guys.

The wives plead innocence on the grounds it was beyond their control - they had a magnet in their knickers. :8855:

Can you imagine Jackie, all these husbands demanding divorce after discovering them in 'compromising situations' saying that their wives reached menopause and suddenly started flinging themselves at other guys.

The wives plead innocence on the grounds it was beyond their control - they had a magnet in their knickers. :8855:

I posted some of my adventures with the Ladycare to Jackie before she bought one, it used to give my Son great pleasure in hiding it in the most inventive places, so that I couldn't find it:8855:

I posted some of my adventures with the Ladycare to Jackie before she bought one, it used to give my Son great pleasure in hiding it in the most inventive places, so that I couldn't find it:8855:

:8855::8855:little terror. :D

I was thinking about dogs too. Used to have this dog that had a metal studded collar with dog tag.
Could never train him not to jump up visitors when they arrived and he was a toad for shoving his face where he should not. :rolleyes:
He'd have got more than he bargained for if he'd done that to Tilly. Could have taken hours for us to all get them apart. :8855:

I was very disappointed with the ladycare. I was expecting all sorts of fun with men, dogs, cats, filing cabinets etc. And what did I have - nothing :rolleyes:
I'm gonna start throwing myself at men though and using Crumbles defence that I've got a magnet in my knickers :8855:

The only time it did anything I wasn't expecting was when I put the two halfs on the bath with quite a big space between them. They shot together at a hunderd miles an hour. It's a good job I was on the loo at the time cos I nearly sh*t myself :8855:

It works though. I'm glad you said it went quite low down Jackie cos I thought I must have had a prolapse or something. I put it higher at first but it didn't work as well as I was expecting so I moved it down.
I love it. Everybody go and get one.

I love the colour too. It's sparkly purple and I want to show it off to everyone ;)

Alright, alright! :eek:

If dogs look like their owners bet one of yours looks like this. :D

images

images
images
tilly.jpg

It has kind eyes. (runs and hides) :p

honestly that is seriously hilarious :8855:

After suggesting the Ladycare to you Jackie, I am now feeling left out of the fun that can be had with it :8855::8855:

So, will have to put it on my 'To Do List' to find the little thing!:8855::8855:

you must find it :D

:8855: you are so funny I am giggling away here :8855:

:8855: mine don't know I've got one ;)

:8855::8855:little terror. :D

I was thinking about dogs too. Used to have this dog that had a metal studded collar with dog tag.
Could never train him not to jump up visitors when they arrived and he was a toad for shoving his face where he should not. :rolleyes:
He'd have got more than he bargained for if he'd done that to Tilly. Could have taken hours for us to all get them apart. :8855:

OMG :8855:

I was very disappointed with the ladycare. I was expecting all sorts of fun with men, dogs, cats, filing cabinets etc. And what did I have - nothing :rolleyes:
I'm gonna start throwing myself at men though and using Crumbles defence that I've got a magnet in my knickers :8855:

The only time it did anything I wasn't expecting was when I put the two halfs on the bath with quite a big space between them. They shot together at a hunderd miles an hour. It's a good job I was on the loo at the time cos I nearly sh*t myself :8855:

It works though. I'm glad you said it went quite low down Jackie cos I thought I must have had a prolapse or something. I put it higher at first but it didn't work as well as I was expecting so I moved it down.
I love it. Everybody go and get one.

I love the colour too. It's sparkly purple and I want to show it off to everyone ;)

Tilly sweetie its a LadyCare not a ManMagnet :8855: :8855: :8855:

Yep I wore mine too high first too days happened to google about it and found several places where it said 4inches below belly button :) since then i've been really pleased with it and agree all should have them. I should also imagine the pink one is fab for teenage girls and their pms /pains :)

You are brilliant. Everybody says you just need to find the exercise you like and you've just found it. Lily will be so pleased that we've finally got the exercise bug :D

:8855: :8855: yeah but the lovely Lily can manage a couple of hours exercise each day,not sure we could, what do you reckon :8855: :8855:

Back