Tillymax is trying again

Does promotion mean you get to boss round more people? :D

Well done and woohoo about the extra money.

I'd join you in your 100% day but I'm a bit tied up at the moment. :party0051:

Thank you everyone.

Lily - you show off all you like. If I ever get the exercise bug I'll be showing off :)

Lo - you're right I hadn't had too many syns until yesterday but I think I managed to hit 3 million and 29 syns by the end of yesterday. I really want that shiny back and will do my best to pull it back :D

Breeza - thanks :)

Lynne - I hope you're right about free celebratory syns. Does that mean if I celebrated every day I could eat what I wanted :8855:

Michelle - OMG. I didn't know it was you :eek: Where did you go. I don't mean where did you go as in this last week cos I know you're very busy with your new business venture. I mean where did you go physically -you've disappeared. You look like a different woman and get you stood doing the pose with the hand on your hip. You look fantastic. Well done :)
Don't worry about talking to everyone. I can't keep up either and hope I don't upset anyone if I miss them out.

Crumble - Officially my promotion doesn't mean I get to boss anyone around. Can't see that stopping me though :8855:
Join in tomorrow with the 100%. We need you back on this wagon :)

After work we went shopping and have only just got back. I'm shattered but I think that's cos I didn't sleep well last night and ended up posting on Jackies diary in the middle of the night.
I wanted a new coat for the winter. I've got a nice coat but wanted something with a hood for when it's raining. I can't keep my umberella the right way round if it's windy and rainy so end up looking like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards by the time I get to work. I can't wear a hat cos I look like a plonker.

I didn't find a coat I liked but Emma did and boots, hoodies, t-shirts, make up etc

So that was a bl**dy expensive coat that I never got :eek:

I bought one of them lady care things so keep your cats locked up :8855:

Lovely new 'coat' for Emma :8855::8855:

Sounds like my shopping for 'me' to the T:8855::8855:

e.g.
I have to go to Cardiff Saturday to return some items, and told Kate that she couldn't go out with her friends, as she would have to come with me.......Fine, she said, I need another hoodie from Hollister anyway!:8855::8855:

How did you get on with your 100% day tilly? xx

I've done well so far. Have you?

Lovely new 'coat' for Emma :8855::8855:

Sounds like my shopping for 'me' to the T:8855::8855:

e.g.
I have to go to Cardiff Saturday to return some items, and told Kate that she couldn't go out with her friends, as she would have to come with me.......Fine, she said, I need another hoodie from Hollister anyway!:8855::8855:

I'm glad it's not just me that spends a fortune and doesn't actually buy anything :)

Seriously you're not fooling anybody. We all know you're forcing poor Kate to go to Hollister just so you can see the topless men :8855:
Don't forget to take pics :D and a torch :8855:

I'm glad it's not just me that spends a fortune and doesn't actually buy anything :)

Seriously you're not fooling anybody. We all know you're forcing poor Kate to go to Hollister just so you can see the topless men :8855:
Don't forget to take pics :D and a torch :8855:

:8855::8855::8855:

I will!

not sure I understand. Theres lots of :8855: :8855: and needing torches and more :8855: and Tilly is going to lock a cat up :eek: with her lady thing :8855: gosh and you tell me my diary needs a wee warning :8855:

and you go shopping for a coat and come back with make up :8855: and not for you :8855:

You need a torch in Hollister cos it's pitch black - think they call it ambient lighting :rolleyes:
Actually I think they keep it dark so I can't see the prices :8855:

I've been insulting you on Lynnes diary and now I've just posted something on Crumbles diary that might annoy her so I think I ought to keep my gob shut for the rest of the night before I really upset someone. It's hard to put into words what you mean especially when someone can't see you or hear your tone of voice.

Definately dark to hide the prices, although they are much more acceptable in Hollister V's Abercrombie!:eek:

I am off to find out what you are up to on Crumble's diary;)

Last edited:
They're all stupid :rolleyes:

I don't know what's got into me today but it all started at work when I found out that one girl who'd applied for the job didn't get it. She's not very nice and stomps about like she's really important and talks to everyone like they're a bit simple - which in my case is not always a bad thing :8855:

Obviously when I left work yesterday I didn't know about some of the people who had and hadn't got the job. When they told me today she hadn't got the job I actually cheered. She's not on the same floor as me so doesn't know that I did that. I'm not normally a nasty person. I like a bit of banter but don't deliberately try to hurt people. I actually felt good about it and still do and that's just so wrong isn't it.

Later on today someone told me that when she'd found out she hadn't got the job she kicked off big time and they had to take her into an office to try and calm her down. Then she went home in tears and threatened to resign. I giggled :eek: Well actually I nearly wet myself. There are lots of people who didn't get the job and none of them are behaving like that. Yes some have been upset and some a bit angry but she seems to think that she has a right to this job. I think that's probably why I found it so funny.

Then I came on here and just don't seem to be able to stop saying things that I probably shouldn't. If you all decide to press the ignore button on me I'll have to remove myself from minis just like you Jackie and come back under a different name.

:8855: had a little school girl paddy did she :8855: dear dear dear hate people like that. the world owes them :8855:

Hey Tilly can you imagine the fun we could have if we come back as two new people ;) :8855: Nah i'm sticking around sweetie, as you are, people take as they find, take no offense, etc etc, if they dont they're not friends are they? :bighug:

Mind you who wants a friend like me :8855:

As if we'd be bothered by what you said, nutter. :D

When people behave badly and act spoily they're leaving themselves wide open for people to smirk and have a giggle at their absurd behaviour.
They left themselves open to it.

I had to go have a look at my diary after you saying I mightn't like it. Was intrigued.
OOOHhh Tilly being stern again! :8855:
That got me sorted. :p

Oh dear Tilly,
These people need to grow up in the real world, and stop chucking their dummies out of their cribs:8855:

Oh dear Tilly,
These people need to grow up in the real world, and stop chucking their dummies out of their cribs:8855:

thats what I wanted to say. it was on the tip of my tongue. abit like teenagers that still throw their toys out of the pram :8855:

Back