Tillymax is trying again

Note to self - don't stand up and shout it's a fix, I bet your mother's sh*gging the headmaster. Learn to be graceful in defeat :)

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

That cracked me up. Thanks for the laugh, a real belly laugh. My dogs think I have gone nuts.

Best of Luck for Emma, I hope she wins x

Kate is not a happy bunny either regarding the lack of Blackberry messenger etc, but still hasn't put her phone down!:8855:

When Emma left for college this morning she still couldn't use her phone properly. I hope they've fixed the probelm by tonight cos she'll want to let everyone know if she won or not. If she has to use the old fashioned way of texting it will cost me a fortune :eek:

I've just realised I haven't written down what I've eaten this week. I can't be bothered to do it right now but I'll try and get back to doing that once I've got a bit more energy. I have been 100% apart from Sunday when I had a bit more wine than I should have :D I've gone green most of the week but I might have a red day tomorrow.

It all kicked off again at work. There's 15 of us that are moving to a different floor and then there's another 19 people coming to the floor I'm on now from a different office. These 19 have all been promoted. The powers that be have just told the people who didn't get the promotion that they are gonna have to train these 19 new ones. Talk about rubbing their noses in it. It certainly entertained me listening to them all moaning :8855:

Kate or Lloyds wasn't working this morning either :(

Kate used loads of her credit last night, so pity help you with Emma spreading her hopefully good news! x

Where do you work Tilly, I'm guessing something civil service?

:giggle: told everyone where you work ;)

the up and down smiley is talk017 in :

Charlie loves choosing the smileys and as shes being silly today I am humouring her :giggle:

Not sure whats going on at school but the head came out and said that as Charlie is getting so upset again shes referring her..... referring her where? I must ask.. my brain didn't click when she said it to me

I think it's understandable that she's getting upset at the moment. There are big things happening in her life.

I wonder where they are referring her. Do you think it might be the counselling they promised. It might help her. I know you have a really strong bond with her but it might help her to discuss some of her fears about her grandad without her worrying if she may upset you.

Jamie had to see one of them learning mentor people when he was being bullied and she was useless. I had to go see her too and the brief she'd been given about him she'd misread. Most of the time she dealt with the naughty kids so she didn't understand that she was talking to a well behaved child. When told that he was a follower not a leader she took this the wrong way and asked him if all his friends decided to jump off a cliff would he follow. He said no but was really confused. He was only 7. I had to explain that what they meant was he was a quiet and shy child who wasn't an extrovert. He would do exactly as he was told by people in authority even if that meant he had to deal with other children picking on him cos he didn't do what they wanted. He got so worked up about going that in the end I told them to stop. I don't think it was all bad though cos he realised that even people in authority are numptys :8855:

Kate got referred, many years ago, to a child/educational phsycologist, because she had a dreadful fear of fire, and can't for the life of me remember what happened in school that they found out about it, and thus the referral.

It was a complete waste of time, they watched her play, interact with me, and then told me they didn't have a clue why she was like it!

I'm back from the Oscars and she won :D

As a parent I am really proud of her but boy was that a boring evening. It got exciting when they had a power cut watching the people trying to read out names and find the prizes in the dark :8855:

They managed to find a torch for the loccal MP so she could read her speach and drone on for ages :rolleyes:

I was a bit miffed at the teachers though. After the ceremony they had wine and nibbles for everyone and the parents were on one side of the room with their kids and the teachers were on the other side all huddled together and chatting to each other. I think it would have been good manners of them to at least talk to the kids who've left school to find out what they are up to and how they are doing.

Congratulations to yr daughter tilly !!

However makes me wonder if all the other parents were thinking what you would of been if someone else had won lol

What with the rumours at work that I've slept with everyone to get my promotion and now I've slept with the headmaster to help my daughter get ahead. As long as you're having fun is my motto :8855:

There were more tears and tantrums from the looney girl at work again. I'm wondering if she's got special needs cos they seem to have quite a few of them. She's actually quite frightening when she kicks off cos her face goes all screwed up and she cries really loudly and then she slams through doors. I don't have any sympathy cos she's acting like a big baby. I just wish someone would give her a slap :D

I should find out next week where I'll be sitting. It had better be somewhere nice or I might have a cry and slam some doors cos looney girl seems to be getting loads of sympathy from the managers.

Back