Tillymax is trying again

What with the rumours at work that I've slept with everyone to get my promotion and now I've slept with the headmaster to help my daughter get ahead. As long as you're having fun is my motto :8855:

There were more tears and tantrums from the looney girl at work again. I'm wondering if she's got special needs cos they seem to have quite a few of them. She's actually quite frightening when she kicks off cos her face goes all screwed up and she cries really loudly and then she slams through doors. I don't have any sympathy cos she's acting like a big baby. I just wish someone would give her a slap :D

I should find out next week where I'll be sitting. It had better be somewhere nice or I might have a cry and slam some doors cos looney girl seems to be getting loads of sympathy from the managers.

Did you not explain to them that you did not sleep with the headmaster it was all your Ladycares fault :eek: you know your man magnet :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

can I slap her? please:D

Well done to Emma winning her prize. I guess the Ladycare does have it's other uses, if Jackie's theory is to be believed hehe.

Glad you're sticking to plan 100% :)

Whatever image you have of looney lady is probably nowhere near as bad as she really looks :D

I'm worried that I might slap her cos she's doing my head in. It would be worth losing my job for.

I'd forgot about my man magnet. I'd wondered why some of the men at work turned around and walked the other way when they saw me. In fact some of them ran. I'm not running after them cos that's taking boody magic too far. Must remember to attach myself to some belt buckles tomorrow.

Not quite 100% today. Actually no where near 100% today. Why do I always pig out so near to weigh day?

Hiya Tilly

Ooooh just catching up with your diary, can I please slap her, could do with a good venting lol. (hmmm not quite sure if that came out right lol)

Catch up with you soon Boo xxxx

Hey Tilly,
Wtg on your daughter winning the Oscar even if you did have to sleep your way through the faculty :giggle: :8855:
I had to laugh at your description of your work "mate"....I think I know all her sisters :8855: and they all think they're gods gift too :giggle:, you know what slap her and be done with it ...you could always wait till she's wearing some jewellery, quickly attach your ladycare to your wrist after and make out it was the magnets fault ;) no one would be any the wiser and we wouldn't tell :p xxxx

Whatever image you have of looney lady is probably nowhere near as bad as she really looks :D

I'm worried that I might slap her cos she's doing my head in. It would be worth losing my job for.

I'd forgot about my man magnet. I'd wondered why some of the men at work turned around and walked the other way when they saw me. In fact some of them ran. I'm not running after them cos that's taking boody magic too far. Must remember to attach myself to some belt buckles tomorrow.

Not quite 100% today. Actually no where near 100% today. Why do I always pig out so near to weigh day?

Are you sure you didn't have the magnet on the wrong way round so that it repelled rather than attracted? :8855:

Will you be stuck on the same floor as the moody woman? Should get her to sit in your old seat - would serve your colleagues right after chatting about who would they get next to replace you lol

*self sabotage going on with the piggling before WI? My brain's wanting to buy a big cake to eat tomo'w hehe but it'd be for after WI obviously, I'm not that hedonistic as to eat a cream cake in bed before brushing my teeth of a morning!

Morning Tilly, hope you're having a good day, thought I'd drop in see if there was anything going on before i get stuck into today's cooking class lol
Have a good one, will pop back later xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yippppppeeeeeee it's the weekend :D

Looney girl cried again :8855:

The people who I sit with were lovely cos they said this is ridiculous we should be arranging to go for a night out to celebrate the ones who got promoted. Actually I've already been invited on 4 nights out to celebrate my promotion. I suppose another one won't hurt :D I'll have loads of fun with my man magnet ;)

Been to Tescos and got lots of fruit. I'm gonna make chilli for tea cos that's just what I fancy.

love catching up with your diary it always makes me laugh.
glad sleeping with the head worked and your daughter won her "oscar", obviously no other parent cares enougth for their kids :D , or it could just be that she ws the best:Dxxxx

loving the sound of fruit chilli fusion cooking at its best :8855:

now for my radical idea to relieve workplace stress........

slap a collegue day !!!
one day a month where you can slap the loony women without fear of losing your job. just think how stress relieving that would be!!!! (unless you are the loony women :eek: which i suspect i probably am:D)

did thinK slap a work collegue hour every day, but perhaps thats a little extreme:rolleyes:

:8855::8855::8855:

love catching up with your diary it always makes me laugh.
glad sleeping with the head worked and your daughter won her "oscar", obviously no other parent cares enougth for their kids :D , or it could just be that she ws the best:Dxxxx

loving the sound of fruit chilli fusion cooking at its best :8855:

now for my radical idea to relieve workplace stress........

slap a collegue day !!!
one day a month where you can slap the loony women without fear of losing your job. just think how stress relieving that would be!!!! (unless you are the loony women :eek: which i suspect i probably am:D)

did thinK slap a work collegue hour every day, but perhaps thats a little extreme:rolleyes:

:8855::8855::8855:

I love slap a colleague day. I'm gonna reccommend this as I'm sure it will improve morale. I think I'll suggest once a week. If we did it monthly it seems like too long to wait and if we did it daily I might hurt my hand. At least once a week I would really look forward to going to work :8855:

I might be having a fruit chilli. It might be some new adventurous recipe I'm trying out. Or it could be just the fact that I aren't very good at grammar :8855:

I think she likes the attention. I wouldn't dare go back to work again if I'd behaved like she has this week. I'd be so embarrassed :eek:

Damn you're making my overactive and adventurous brain try and think up a fruit chilli recipe now :8855:

Back