Tillymax is trying again

Hi Tilly,
So glad you're over your choccie obsession, I decided seeing as you and Jackie gave up that challenge before I'd even started my coffee challenge to give it up as not being a good idea lol I did say I would do it as long as you continued to do the choccie challenge so I am happy not to go ahead (phew) :giggle:
Glad to hear you're warm and you are happy with your new boss etc, it's all good ...so good luck with your WI tomorrow hun xxxxx
Hope you're having a lovely day xxxx

Lily sweetie, we chatted, Tilly and I , and felt we had to give up the choccie challenge as we felt it so unfair you would have to give up your coffee :D so we did it for you :D

:8855: :8855: :8855:

Awww schucks you guys are just so giving, I really appreciate that , thank you both so much....I am losing my hair as it is ....3 weeks on the no coffee challenge would definitely have seen me bald

images3.jpg
:giggle: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nigella wouldn't burp, but she'd drink a good wine :D

Is there any other kind:8855:Wine IS good:8855:

If you like red and Spanish try one from the region of Ribera del Duero..........bloomin' lush.

I love the fact that you didn't give up the alcohol completely to see if that would help :8855:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Oh go wash your mouth out, bad girl, very bad girl.

Lily sweetie, we chatted, Tilly and I , and felt we had to give up the choccie challenge as we felt it so unfair you would have to give up your coffee :D so we did it for you :D

:8855: :8855: :8855:

I have always known it from the minute I *met* you.............you are all heart.

Hope all is well with you Tilly,

big hugs :bighug:

Heys Tilly, trying to catch up with everyone - strangely I don't have tonnes of pages to read back here :eek:

You'd best remember to stick that magnet back in your knickers, it keeps the entertainment coming :8855:

Great news about your new lovely manager, hope the new seating arrangements are agreeable too. -Then- what will they be saying about you at work, 'jammy wench'? lol

Morning :D

I went to meet my new team yesterday. I knew some of them so that makes it a bit easier. I'm gonna have a woman sat at one side of me who hasn't been doing the job long so hopefully I won't feel too thick. On the other side is a man who my new boss said had a dry sense of humour. When she said this his face didn't slip from the naturally grumpy look he had and he didn't say hello. I think it was my bosses way of saying he's a miserable git :rolleyes: Oh well he'll have to put up with my sarcasam. He'll give in before I do :8855:

I've been quite nervous about joining my new team cos I love the people I work with at the moment - apart from looney girl :D My new boss said that she chose me and then the other managers were saying things like what if I want her. She said they ended up arguing over who would have me. I asked if they were drunk and she said we all want you cos you work hard, you're no bother, you are really tolerant of other people and you pick things up really quickly. That made me feel really good. In fact I felt so good I didn't do any work for the rest of the day :8855:

I might not get much chance to post this week cos I've got lots to do - places to go, people to see. I'll have to catch up next week but if there's anything I need to know post it on here cos the way you lot gab it will take me forever to catch up ;)

I sts this week which was quite a relief. I've been on plan (apart from one day) but haven't stopped eating and I know I haven't eaten enough veg.

Well done on sts, that's always a good one to get when you know you've eaten everything :giggle:

:wow: how nice to be so popular, love the fact they're fighting over you ....I would love to see you working on mister grumpy git hahahaha, it would be such fun actually seeing him stay grumpy through all your shinnanigans...he actually sounds a lot like Mal, so I know you've got your work cut out :8855:

Don't worry about us hun, we'll still be here nattering away to ourselves like we do lol ...have fun xxxxxxxx

Comes as no surprise to me that they all wanted you cos you is just soooo nice.

You get settled in and then come back to us. My diary will not be a problem as it moves so slowly :8855:

Well done on the STS Tilly :)

I'm just imagining how the managers would be if it was the looney girl that was moving teams 'Well, I'm -not- having her in my team!' - 'We don't want her either!', 'Grrr, we'll go Rock, Paper, Scissors!' :8855:

Looking forward to hearing The Tales of Grumpy Git and Magnet Knickers - what a team :giggle:

Hey Tilly,
Hope you had a lovely day, I know you're going to be busy and we won't get to see much of you this week, but just want to let you know we miss ya already and hurry back xxxxx

Morning Tilly,
Miss you hurry back to us soon...hope all is going well with all the changes at your works :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

Back