Tillymax is trying again

I'm not doing any challenges ever again :D

me neither, this one has got to me and i don't think in a good way. :( if I had been able to have an options drink, or a hifi etc etc I doubt i'd have eaten what I did after school today.

Maybe we need a rethink Tilly.

I think in future I will set my own challenges, ie a green week, a red week, an ee week, that kind of thing, even 5 a day week, but sensible ones. A woman needs the option to have choccie :D

Good luck :)

After this choccie challenge I'm not doing anymore. I don't think it's part of SW principles cos if you follow it properly nothing is banned. It's up to you to pick the healthier option. I think I was doing this most of the time before this stupid chocolate ban :rolleyes:

It's part of my nature if someone I can't have something I want it. If I can decide for myself I usually make the right choice. Think Lo's right - I'm bit thick. Only a bit though :8855:

I never said you were thick hun - just mental:8855:I think 'sheltered', as you described yourself t'other day, is more approriate than 'thick' ;)

I did think a month challenge was a bit much, specially since it was fairly spur of the moment it seemed like it would be difficult to stay in the zone for :rolleyes:

me neither, this one has got to me and i don't think in a good way. :( if I had been able to have an options drink, or a hifi etc etc I doubt i'd have eaten what I did after school today.

Maybe we need a rethink Tilly.

I think in future I will set my own challenges, ie a green week, a red week, an ee week, that kind of thing, even 5 a day week, but sensible ones. A woman needs the option to have choccie :D

Agree with the sensible idea of sticking to weekly challenges - mostly I do them just so it gives me some sort of plan for the week, if I've got no idea what I'm doing I tend to let things slip a bit :)

Definitely not giving up my milky coffee - I feel lost without one of an evening lol

I might still try doing the no chocolate for lent thing though, we shall see. If I know it's coming I can get prepared for it mentally aswell as plan alternative food choices :)

I had to break off to have my tea. I've just had a bacon buttie and I'm on a green day but it's all ok cos I hadn't had my hebs.

I'm not on the challenge anymore :party0011: and I feel bl**dy wonderful. I am never ever ever going to join any more challenges. I'm just gonna concentrate on the bigger picture of losing weight.

It doesn't work for me being told I can't have or do something and that's why I like SW. I can have whatever I want and based on the syn value I decide if it's worth it or not :D

God invented chocolate for a reason and the reason is me :8855:

Imagine Lynne giving up wine :eek: Some things in life are just unimaginable.

I haven't had any choccie yet and right now I don't feel like I need any. My heads in the right place again and that's what matters :)

Imagine Lynne giving up wine :eek: Some things in life are just unimaginable.

Now, I Know that you have been under undue stress for the last couple of days, but I actually haven't had a glass of wine this evening:eek:

Mind you, I am on my second gin and tonic x

Hiya sweetie
Thanks for joining me anyway :thankyou: I just can't do it. At the moment its hard to even be on plan so i don't want anymore added stress or I will just put it all back on again.

I am having an options drink which is lovely. I just feel so rough today. I put it down to not sleeping well last night and getting really anxious about going to Charlie's assembly today, not sure. Not been ill or anyting but felt light headed, sick and achey.

Lynne without wine :eek: goodness that wouldn't work ;) it would be abit like challenging Lynne to live on microwave meals for a week, it woudln't happen as she makes lovely meals.

I'm going to dive into her diary and see what food I can make for the next few days as brain is mushy and I am setting myself up to fail with no plan.

Again thanks sweetie, and I am so so so sorry I had to call it off ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lynne without wine :eek: goodness that wouldn't work ;) it would be abit like challenging Lynne to live on microwave meals for a week, it woudln't happen as she makes lovely meals.

I'm going to dive into her diary and see what food I can make for the next few days as brain is mushy and I am setting myself up to fail with no plan.

Again thanks sweetie, and I am so so so sorry I had to call it off ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Come on Jackie, life is far to short to deprive yourself xxxx

A little of what you fancy does no one any harm xxx

Don't collapse Jackie, but I've had no wine tonight, but gin instead!:8855:

no wine, you okay sweetie :eek: are you ill? :8855: :8855:

:8855::8855::8855:

Just thought I'd experiment and see if I could lose that 1.5lbs to get my 1.5stone shiny!....but it doesn't taste the same, and the slimline tonic is making me burp! :8855::8855:

Just thought I'd experiment and see if I could lose that 1.5lbs to get my 1.5stone shiny!....but it doesn't taste the same, and the slimline tonic is making me burp! :8855::8855:

best go back to the wine sweetie, Nigella wouldn't burp, but she'd drink a good wine :D

I love the fact that you didn't give up the alcohol completely to see if that would help :8855:

best go back to the wine sweetie, Nigella wouldn't burp, but she'd drink a good wine :D

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

It was lovely and warm in work today. In fact it got a bit too hot. I must remember to wear my magnet tomorrow :D

I found out who my new manager is and I've had her before. She's lovely and she understands the work I'm doing which is very rare in a manager. She's gonna show me where I'm sitting tomorrow. Obviously they're even more convinced that I've slept with the senior managers now that they know I've got a nice boss :8855:

I did a bit of Christmas shopping after work. I love Christmas :)

Back