Tillymax is trying again

Its okay Lynne you too are a member of the PPC. All our friends are :D

Tilly you went on the wii? Are you okay sweetie? how did you get tingling cheeks? I thought you were supposed to stand on it not sit on it ? :8855:

Thank you xxx

And Jackie, you are definately feeling more yourself, you naughty girl!;)

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

I'll never be able to go on it again now after reading that.

I did jogging and hula hoop and whatever else Emma put on. When I'd finished my cheeks ached. I haven't got flabby cheeks so it's not like they were bouncing about so what the hells going on :eek:

OMG you can tell I am feeling better I've just giggled out loud at the screen, in fact still laughing.

I am trying to work out which cheeks ached ;) kinda rude to ask :eek: :8855: :8855: maybe you wiggled around too much hula hooping ? :8855:

OMG you can tell I am feeling better I've just giggled out loud at the screen, in fact still laughing.

I am trying to work out which cheeks ached ;) kinda rude to ask :eek: :8855: :8855: maybe you wiggled around too much hula hooping ? :8855:

I've got tears streaming down my face now and hubbies giving me mucky looks :8855:

Hi Tillymax,

Going back to your dream house, if I lend you the contents of my overdraft (and its huge so should really help!!!) would you send me the fairies to clear my ironing mountain? Fair deal d'ya think?!! xxx

Hi Tillymax,

Going back to your dream house, if I lend you the contents of my overdraft (and its huge so should really help!!!) would you send me the fairies to clear my ironing mountain? Fair deal d'ya think?!! xxx

:8855::8855::8855:
Thanks you're so kind :)

The fairies are a bit rubbish though. I think they might come and do it when we've all gone to sleep :D

:8855::8855::8855:
Thanks you're so kind :)

The fairies are a bit rubbish though. I think they might come and do it when we've all gone to sleep :D

They must be boy fairies, we need some girly ones, they work harder!!!

I've stopped laughing. I've just read how much exercise Lily does on Crumbles diary.

I can't even breathe let alone laugh :eek:

snap ... I am not sure me and exercise will ever be that friendly :(

They must be boy fairies, we need some girly ones, they work harder!!!

definately boy fairies. Girl ones would have finished all the work by now :D

Oh so I CAN have Dino Beanos after all! Thanks Tilly!

And rice pudding sounds really yummy. Will have to try that bad boy out!

And SORRY again for my cupcake temptations! I make them for other people then just have a wee bit of one and call it 2 syns! Am making amaretto cupcakes tomorrow for an engagement present, hopefully they will be yummy!

And as for your tingling cheeks... I have NO idea what's going on there!! I always get sore bum from running but I guess I need to find some better warm ups. Maybe you could do some smiles before getting going on the wii?

Oh so I CAN have Dino Beanos after all! Thanks Tilly!

And rice pudding sounds really yummy. Will have to try that bad boy out!

And SORRY again for my cupcake temptations! I make them for other people then just have a wee bit of one and call it 2 syns! Am making amaretto cupcakes tomorrow for an engagement present, hopefully they will be yummy!

And as for your tingling cheeks... I have NO idea what's going on there!! I always get sore bum from running but I guess I need to find some better warm ups. Maybe you could do some smiles before getting going on the wii?

Have you seen the slimming world cupcake lady on facebook. I haven't tried any of hers yet but the pics look good.

Smiles might not be as daft as it sounds cos I bet I was holding my face all funny when I was exercising and that's what caused the tingling. Must try and exercise and breathe at the same time :8855:

I don't seem to have done anything wrong... well nothing was said :8855: I was exceptionally well behaved.

I now have no idea for tea. I may defrost some chicken and make the chicken provencial (sp) recipe I saw on here the other day. Not sure what to serve it with but it looked good

I don't seem to have done anything wrong... well nothing was said :8855: I was exceptionally well behaved.

I now have no idea for tea. I may defrost some chicken and make the chicken provencial (sp) recipe I saw on here the other day. Not sure what to serve it with but it looked good

I can't imagine you being well behaved :8855:

I don't know what to suggest to go with your tea cos I don't know what it is.

the baked bean lasagne is nice - even when you forget the herbs. :rolleyes:

That chicken mixture would have gone lovely in a lasagne, I thought. Looked it up and was thinking about running it through pasta for DS2 one day.

Back