Tillymax is trying again

That's enough of that exercising malarkey.

I'm sure my happy dolphins will come out soon :8855:

Just one question to all you exercisey people out there. I've been on the wii and done, among other things, jogging. Now I've finished my cheeks are aching. And before anyone says bum, I'm talking about the cheeks on my face. Now I have double chins but I don't have flabby cheeks so what's that all about.

Tilly I did the Baked Bean Lasagne. DS2 loves it! THANK YOU. :D

He's the hardest person to cook for. Not much into meat, not keen on veg. He loved it and DS1 has just disappeared up to his bedroom with his, too.

It smells lovely, think its the worcester sauce, and looks great with the cheese golden on top.
Quick to do too. Love that in a dish.:p

I've not had my tea either. Stuffed 3 bowls of lentil soup is why. Now that does bloat yer. Shall have to wait for hours now to have my rice pud.:eek:

I'd love to take credit for it but I got the recipe on here I think.

Tis nice though and easy. I like cooking when I can walk away from it and leave it to get on by itself - if you know what I mean :)
I think that's why I loved the rice pudding. I just threw it in the slow cooker and let it get on with it :D

Lentil soup is really filling. I love food that fills me up.
I'm gonna take that to work for lunches during the winter.

We made the pizza base, then used a tin of baked beans instead of the tomato sauce, then put your toppings and cheese on, was really nice! You could do it with SW syn free pizza base and it would just be HEs or syns for your toppings.

How do you make the rice pudding??xx

We made the pizza base, then used a tin of baked beans instead of the tomato sauce, then put your toppings and cheese on, was really nice! You could do it with SW syn free pizza base and it would just be HEs or syns for your toppings.

How do you make the rice pudding??xx

Thanks for that. I'm gonna give that a go. It sounds nice.

I was gonna tell you the recipe but it's on Crumbles diary and I think you'd enjoy reading that. If you want me to post it here I will but do have a look at her diary cos it's the place to be :cool:

Hi... You mentioned you were having Rice Pudding :) I love Rice Pudding!!

Where would I find the recipe?? And how many sins does it have?? :)

Xx

tillymax said:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/222679-crumbles-wipe-slate-clean-diary.html

Don't know if that will work or not cos I haven't a clue what I'm doing.

It's free on green + hea.

If you can't find it give us a shout and I'll post it on here. It's just that Crumbles diary is a good read so thought you'd enjoy it.

Oh Crumble I hope you don't mind me sending everyone to your diary. Too late now cos I've done it :8855:

Sorry to be a pain.. Do you know which page it is on? I am on my phone, so it's difficult to find.

Dont worry if you don't know, I will find it when I am next on lap top :)

Rice pudding is Hubbys all time fav dessert! Xx

mmmmm baked bean lasagne, rice pudding, where did you say you lived Tilly? :8855:

I am back :D

I've done my work. My desk is still a mess but its always is so I don't care, but work done, I now have two days to be on minimins (I mean pack and wash and tidy up) :8855:

Hows your Mum today? Is her leg healing okay? Really hope so :(

Gosh i really fancy rice pudding after reading this thread. How long did it take to cook?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stupid me pressed submit before I'd finished :8855:

Mums wound's still seeping when they remove the dressing so we'll just have to see what they say tomorrow.

I don't know how long it took cos I'm a bit rubbish at paying attention when I'm cooking. I think it was somewhere between 3 and 4 hours and I just made enough for 2.

Do you have to pack for everybody and remember everything they might need or is that just me.

Poor Mum :( hope it starts to heal soon :(

oh well no rice pudding for me tonight then :8855: was hoping you would say an hour :8855:

Yep I have to sort it all out for everyone or they'd have one pair of pants for the week, and no toothbrush :8855:

You can see how we got into the perfect parent club can't you Tilly :)

I don't think I qualify for the 'Perfect Parent Club.' :ashamed0005:
My DH has done all the packing, including mine, for the last 8 years.

I don't think I qualify for the 'Perfect Parent Club.' :ashamed0005:
My DH has done all the packing, including mine, for the last 8 years.

tizz okay he's not one of your kids so don't count :8855: you are most definately a member of the PPC :D

Tilly I seem to have missed you exercising?? where was this? something about tingly cheeks :8855:

Stupid me pressed submit before I'd finished :8855:

Mums wound's still seeping when they remove the dressing so we'll just have to see what they say tomorrow.

I don't know how long it took cos I'm a bit rubbish at paying attention when I'm cooking. I think it was somewhere between 3 and 4 hours and I just made enough for 2.

Do you have to pack for everybody and remember everything they might need or is that just me.

Poor Mum :( hope it starts to heal soon :(

oh well no rice pudding for me tonight then :8855: was hoping you would say an hour :8855:

Yep I have to sort it all out for everyone or they'd have one pair of pants for the week, and no toothbrush :8855:

You can see how we got into the perfect parent club can't you Tilly :)

Well, I have to be a number one parent, because I pack etc. for children and hubby x

Its okay Lynne you too are a member of the PPC. All our friends are :D

Tilly you went on the wii? Are you okay sweetie? how did you get tingling cheeks? I thought you were supposed to stand on it not sit on it ? :8855:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

I'll never be able to go on it again now after reading that.

I did jogging and hula hoop and whatever else Emma put on. When I'd finished my cheeks ached. I haven't got flabby cheeks so it's not like they were bouncing about so what the hells going on :eek:

Back