Tillymax is trying again

Good morning :D

It's lovely and sunny here today.

Jackie - I hope you got some sleep and didn't obsess about food all night. It was a hard day yesterday but I was 100% :)

Icebaby - It's a good job I didn't read that last night cos we've got icecream in the freezer and I'd have eaten it all :)

I'll put my food plan down for today and then I'll have to go and iron cos the bl**dy ironing fairies have gone missing again.

Red day

melon
strawberries
grapes
yogurt

tuna
salad cream (2.5)
beetroot
tcake (B)

chicken
cauliflower (didn't have)
broccoli (didn't have)
mushrooms
cheese (A) (didn't have)
yorkshire pud (2.5)
new potatoes (B)
gravy (2.5)
stuffing (1.5)

So that's 2 x heb 1 x hea and 9 syns

I had bns and courgette as well as the above and I've also had velvet crunch (4 syns) so total syns today = 13 syns

Last edited:
tillymax said:
Good morning :D

It's lovely and sunny here today.

Jackie - I hope you got some sleep and didn't obsess about food all night. It was a hard day yesterday but I was 100% :)

Icebaby - It's a good job I didn't read that last night cos we've got icecream in the freezer and I'd have eaten it all :)

I'll put my food plan down for today and then I'll have to go and iron cos the bl**dy ironing fairies have gone missing again.

Red day

melon
strawberries
grapes
yogurt

tuna
salad cream (2.5)
beetroot
tcake (B)

chicken
cauliflower
broccoli
mushrooms
cheese (A)
yorkshire pud (2.5)
new potatoes (B)
gravy (2.5)
stuffing (1.5)

So that's 2 x heb 1 x hea and 9 syns

Sowwy :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've tidied upstairs apart from the study - otherwise known as the 3rd bedroom but obviously due to my sophistaction I call it a study :D

Downstairs is a sh*t hole - but that's due to the decorating - well that's my excuse. The amount of people who've visited this weekend is unbelievable. Why doesn't anyone come when it's tidy?

I've also been on the exercise bike cos I don't think I'm going for a walk today. I did 30 mins and my legs are like jelly. I prefer walking cos there's things to see and time seems to go quicker. On the bike 2 minutes seems like an hour.

Hi Tilly,
Menu looks great, very similar to mine as it goes. Wtg with the exercise "you go girl"!!
Always like that hun, house is spotless for weeks then the day you decide to relax they all come out of the woodwork lol
Love your sophistication, I too am very sophisticated, when we moved in here the people before us had knocked out the 2 sheds attached to the side of the house, and added a door, that is not the converted shed oh no it's my conservatory come utility room lol xx

Hiya Tilly

I'm back lol :D Just popping by to see how your getting on, food sounds yummy as usual, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Well done Tilly on another 100% day xxx

I don't even know how we will ever decorate!.....how do you do so with a hairy dog?:eek:

We've got 3 hairy dogs :eek:

We had to shut them out of the room when we were painting. They were fine though cos the sofa had been moved into the dining room so they were still comfy :D

When we do the wallpapering they'll just be pottering around our feet and getting covered in wallpaper paste. They can have a bath afterwards.

Actually we're always doing something in the house so they must think it's part of normal life :)

Last edited:
Well done on the decorating..we really need to give the house a lick of paint but ive no patience at all and just want it all done yesterday..lol.Well done on 100% day...we are sat relaxing tonight and i could murder crisps..but just nearly had heart failure at how many syns are in a bag of hula hoops..gutted..lol x

Well done on the decorating..we really need to give the house a lick of paint but ive no patience at all and just want it all done yesterday..lol.Well done on 100% day...we are sat relaxing tonight and i could murder crisps..but just nearly had heart failure at how many syns are in a bag of hula hoops..gutted..lol x

I've no patience either. I want ti decorate cos it needs doing and I want it to look nice but from the moment we start I want it finished. Hubbie was once fitting a kitchen and as soon as he put a cupbaord up I was filling it with plates.
How many syns are in hula hoops?

Carla would probably be scared of the paint brush :8855:

We so need to get decorating but where does one start when every room needs totally doing lol

Can you send the decorating fairy my way when you've finished Tilly

xxxxx

This made me laugh cos hubbie is the decorator and I think he'd be a bit miffed if he knew you'd called him a fairy :8855:

Good Morning everyone from a sunny Yorkshire :)

I've found being 100% this weekend really hard. I thought Saturday was bad but yesterday was even worse. I was soooooooooo hungry. It can't have been real huger though cos I ate loads of stuff. I kept grabbing fruit to try and fill me up. After tea I felt full but by bedtime I was starving again. I even had to get up cos I couldn't sleep for thinking about food. There's loads of mars bars, white chocolate and other junk in the cupboards that hubbie and kids keep buying for themselves and I thought cos it was after midnight I'd have a mars bar cos it's tomorrow not today. But then I stopped myself cos I knew really it would be cheating and I wouldn't have been 100%.

And the reason I stopped is cos of Jackie. I don't mean in the competetive sense that I want to win. I know competition fuels a lot of people but it's not for me cos I'm way too lazy to compete with anyone. The reason for me was I didn't want to let her down.

So I was 100% :D

I spent all day yesterday feeling hungry and half the night until I finally fell asleep. When I woke up this morning I felt full :eek: How stupid is that. My brain and my belly need to communicate better :D

Well done on resisting the Mars bar! Yay for being 100%!

Back