Tillymax is trying again

Well done on resisting the mars bar! x

Well done that girl :talk017: even more proud that you stuck to it so as not to let me down :D I so appreciate you sticking by me sweetie as I am finding it bleddy difficult I really am but knowing you are doing this with me helps so much.

tena lady moment to your hubby being a fairy :8855: :8855:

thanks again sweetie
xxxxxx

Awesome Tilly, well done on being a loyal friend and being 100%, keep it up hun xx

Thanks everyone for all your support :)

I've come for a catch up whilst I'm having a coffee break. Son is helping hubbie. It's a good job hubbies got lots of patience cos 19 year old son who's never decorated before keeps telling hubbie what he needs to do :8855:Why do teenagers know everything?

They're talking about fish and chips for tea :eek: I can understand why cos we can't actually get into the kitchen cos of all the furniture everywhere. Actually that's a lie. I've left enough space to get to the kettle. Don't know what to do about tea. If I'm on a red day is the fish without batter free. I'd rather not have it but if I can't get in the kitchen to cook I may end up starving and then eat everything.

All ideas greatly appreciated :D

No I'm being 100% :D

If I could get to my books it's got the takeaway bit in and I'm sure fish without batter is free.

I'll just do. If anybodies interested fish without batter is free - or at least it is today :D

very proud of you :D xxxxx

I am having a green day today. Don't have them often but keep feeling shaky, so fancy carbs :D

Tilly and Jackie,

Your so flipping inspirational ... its wonderful xxx

Hope you enjoyed your fish Tilly. ;)

Was very impressed when I read your diary posts recently. It must be so hard to have all the treatie stuff in the house. I do have DS2 syns drawer, which I make up his syn box from once a week, but I've learnt not to think about it now and don't pinch.

Tilly, if you genuinely feel your tummy rumbling you might find protein would really help. If I'm properly hungry I find a couple of slices of meat really fills me and still keeps me on plan.

Chicken breasts are amazingly filling and when I have that bacon wrapped, philli stuffed, chicken fillet meal with steamed veg I can hardly get the wedges down and it keeps me full for the rest of the day.

Can't bear to think you're struggling cos your hungry. I get real fear of being truly hungry, thats why this plan works for me.

Anyway, after all that waffle what I really just meant to say was WELL DONE!:ashamed0005:

Tilly and Jackie,

what a lovely thing to say thank you :)

Hey Tilly
was your fish nice? Where are you? I need my 100% buddy. :cry: :D:D:D:D:D

I always find it hard school holidays when there are treats about. I dont buy them many anymore then I can't eat them! or I buy them stuff I'm not bothered about.

Charlie asked if i'd make my lemon drizzle muffins for them but OMG how does one resist one of them :eek: I can't have one if I make them or I'd eat two or three or four... oh dear... maybe she will forget about it :8855:

Morning Tilly,
Got to agree with the girls here, and Crumbles suggestion of Protein is exactly what I would/have suggested too...my daughter gave up smoking yesterday and is scared she will nibble, so we made up loads of little chicken bits, hopefully to keep her full and stop all that weight gain. Good luck hun, you are doing an amazing job, really proud of you xxx

Just looked in my food optimising book and fish without batter is free on red/ee! Enjoy! :)

Thanks for checking for me :D

very proud of you :D xxxxx

I am having a green day today. Don't have them often but keep feeling shaky, so fancy carbs :D

Hope you're feeling better today. It's quite common to get that though with a lack of carbs.

Tilly and Jackie,

Now that's a really nice thing to say and means so much coming from you after all you've achieved :)

Hope you enjoyed your fish Tilly. ;)

Was very impressed when I read your diary posts recently. It must be so hard to have all the treatie stuff in the house. I do have DS2 syns drawer, which I make up his syn box from once a week, but I've learnt not to think about it now and don't pinch.

Tilly, if you genuinely feel your tummy rumbling you might find protein would really help. If I'm properly hungry I find a couple of slices of meat really fills me and still keeps me on plan.

Chicken breasts are amazingly filling and when I have that bacon wrapped, philli stuffed, chicken fillet meal with steamed veg I can hardly get the wedges down and it keeps me full for the rest of the day.

Can't bear to think you're struggling cos your hungry. I get real fear of being truly hungry, thats why this plan works for me.

Anyway, after all that waffle what I really just meant to say was WELL DONE!:ashamed0005:

Thanks for the advice. I don't think I was genuinely hungry this weekend. Well I can't have been cos did you see what I ate :eek:

I think it was an attack of the munchies that wouldn't go away!!

what a lovely thing to say thank you :)

Hey Tilly
was your fish nice? Where are you? I need my 100% buddy. :cry: :D:D:D:D:D

I always find it hard school holidays when there are treats about. I dont buy them many anymore then I can't eat them! or I buy them stuff I'm not bothered about.

Charlie asked if i'd make my lemon drizzle muffins for them but OMG how does one resist one of them :eek: I can't have one if I make them or I'd eat two or three or four... oh dear... maybe she will forget about it :8855:

They sound yummy. I'm not suprised she wants you to make them but I wouldn't be able to resist them either.

Morning Tilly,
Got to agree with the girls here, and Crumbles suggestion of Protein is exactly what I would/have suggested too...my daughter gave up smoking yesterday and is scared she will nibble, so we made up loads of little chicken bits, hopefully to keep her full and stop all that weight gain. Good luck hun, you are doing an amazing job, really proud of you xxx

Thank you. Hope your daughter manages to quit.

I didn't have time to come on here last night cos I was busy putting everything back in the room. Just need curtains now and then it will look all pretty. Got to start on the dining room in a minute but I won't block the fridge and the oven this time :8855:

The fish was nice but I prefer my cooking - and I never thought I'd say that :D

Been in to work this morning but I'm off now until the 5th September. My boss really got on my nerves today. Do they all have their brains removed or is it just the ones I've encountered. I won't rant on about this morning cos I'm trying to be positive. I'm hoping the positive vibes will keep me in the right place for losing weight :)

Nope they have all had their brains removed in my experience you're spot on hun, plus the ones I have met get this sudden power trip syndrome ...lol
Have a great day hun, bet the room looks lovely and when you've done all yours, can you please come do mine too lol xx

Nope they have all had their brains removed in my experience you're spot on hun, plus the ones I have met get this sudden power trip syndrome ...lol
Have a great day hun, bet the room looks lovely and when you've done all yours, can you please come do mine too lol xx

couldn't agree more :8855:

I am supposed to be my own boss but it doesn't quite work like that :rolleyes: always someone on an ego trip:rolleyes:

Hiya Tilly

Just popping in to see how you are hun, hope you have a lovely time off of work, I'm jealous lol Catch up with you later Boo xxxx

Morning Tilly,

I'm glad you can see the light at the end of the tunnel with the decorating now x. It's a real pain living in a mess :( And I think it may have been getting you down more than you realised. That's lovely that you have time off work now...my days off are the only things that keep me sane!

Wishing you a lovely Wednesday xx

Morning Tilly,

I'm glad you can see the light at the end of the tunnel with the decorating now x. It's a real pain living in a mess :( And I think it may have been getting you down more than you realised. That's lovely that you have time off work now...my days off are the only things that keep me sane!

Wishing you a lovely Wednesday xx

but i live in a mess and i'm not decorating :8855: whoops maybe I'm not supposed to admit to that

Tilly
wheres my 100% buddy??? I miss you!

xxxxx

Back