Tillymax is trying again

Good Morning :D

I've only just got up. Got another busy day today. I need to go and buy food. Need to sort out my shopping list first. I want to go shopping again cos I still haven't found curtains that I like. We're going to see my cousin who's had a baby boy. Then go for pizza.

I'm hoping it quietens down soon so I can catch up with you all.

Have a great day hun, love the syn free pizza idea....we will still be here when you have done celebrating hun so enjoy your day. Hate shopping for curtains and blinds can never find the ones i want...over a year now since we decorated my kitchen and still can't find a blind I love ...oh well just have to keep looking.
Speak soon enjoy your day xx

Morning :D

Pizza is NOT syn free cos according to the scales I've gained 1lb. I'd suggest to everyone that you don't eat pizza and drink loads of alcohol the day before weigh in.

I had a good night though - well actually the drinking started in the afternoon. It would have been rude not to wet the babies head :8855:

Got another busy day. Still need to find curtains. Mum wants her furniture moving around so we'll have to go there and do that.

Foodwise - I'm back to 100% and it's bacon day. I've told them all they will suffer if they eat the bl**dy bacon when I'm not in :D

Well I think a 1lb gain the morning after Pizza and drinkies is an absolutely excellent result!;)

"Happy Bacon Day!"

Well worth a 1lb sweetie and that kind of food always lays heavy so don't be disheartened will you.? :)

Glad you had a lovely day :) you deserve it.

I hate curtain shopping too. I got so sick of it all I ended up in John Lewis for our bedroom, fab plain curtains. Hang nice and nice and dark ie thick enough. Chris I got lovely black out ones from Argos. Well chuffed. But took me forever and lots of mistakes to find them

Bacon - I dont think I have any :cry: I could just cope with a bacon day too. I shall delve in the freezer just incase a pack sneaked to the bottom :8855: xxxxx

Helloooo
Just 1 lb gain after pizza is excellent..that stuff usually sits like a lead weight!
Onwards and upwards you are doing so well xx

Just caught up on your diary finally. :)

Glad your mum's doing well. And brilliant news about daughters results. ;)

As Jackie and others have said, pizza lays heavy so suspect thats all that lb is about. Rock on next week of 100%er days with Jackie. The scales will be singing a different tune, no probs! :D

Hi Tilly,

It's lovely to see you here again hunni xx

You still need to make time for you xx

hi, hope you dont mind me popping in for a read. well done to your daughter on her results and im sure the pound is just because your celebration was so close to WI and you will have that off and more by next week :) x

url

To your DD.........................

A bacon day mmmmmmmmmmm !!! I think I am going to promise myself one of those. Oh god I can taste it.

big hugs xxxxxxxx

Hey Tilly its so good to have you back. I need you to keep me motivated. I am struggling last few days. I've not given in though :D just found it hard and found my head thinking of foods I can't have :8855: nothing new there then! Glad you got your curtains :D xxxxx

Hey hun, 1lb gain is amazing after a pizza day, you'll have that off again by next WI i'm sure.
Oh good job on finding the right curtains, I bet they're lovely.
Amazing how tuned we all are, had a bacon day myself ...had a bad headache all day and all I could face was a bacon sarnie or 2 lol xx

Thanks everyone :D

Under normal circumstances I would be really upset about the gain but I know it's not real weight it's just bad timing. At least that's what I hope it is :eek:

I think I might need glasses. I thought the curtains were plain. They've been hung up all afternoon and I still thought they were plain. I've got the lamps on now and they've got some kind of swirly pattern all over them. I did't half get a shock.

And I'm sorry if I'm going on again about my daughter but the results were printed in the paper yesterday. She's always lacked confidence and thought everyone else was more intelligent than her but according to the paper they're not. I knew her results obviously before I saw it in the paper and I knew that some of the subjets counted for more than 1 GCSE but even I was shocked when it said in the paper she'd got 17 grade A* to C passes out of 17 :eek:
Her brother said to me that he didn't expect her to do as well as she did. He said I thought she'd pass but didn't expect the grades to be as high as they were. She's enjoying picking on him at the moment by keep calling him the thick one and he said to me "mum, she's not brainier than me but I won't burst her bubble" so he's just agreeing with her. Having said that she did get a load of sarcastic comments from him about her brain or lack of it when she walked into the door today :D

Dawn - I've got another week off and then it's back to work for a rest :8855:

Blackwidow - you're welcome here anytime :)

Sue - I love that congratulations. Also if I read someones diary and they've had bacon I always crave it.

Jackie - I'm sorry I left you cos I know I need you're support but you're proving that you can do this all by yourself. The change in you is amazing :D

Lily - hope your headaches gone :)

Now Tilly,

This is exactly why everyone has missed u while you've been awol!

How many other minis could sit looking at their new plain curtains all day and then get a shock to find they've got a pattern eh?

I can count them on...well...NO hands actually cos you're the only one lol!

You're unique hun...we luv u for it! Xx

Now Tilly,

This is exactly why everyone has missed u while you've been awol!

How many other minis could sit looking at their new plain curtains all day and then get a shock to find they've got a pattern eh?

I can count them on...well...NO hands actually cos you're the only one lol!

You're unique hun...we luv u for it! Xx

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

They are magic curtains. They look plain again this morning :8855:

Back