Tillymax is trying again

so what did you have for brekkie Tilly?

What about oatsosimple with a handful of blueberries. I buy the frozen blueberries and grab a handful as they defrost in the hot porridge yum yum my favourite brekkie at the moment

Hope you are having a good day sweetie xxxxxxxx

Oat so simple is good but it doesn't keep me full for 7 hours. I've had a really hard week cos even though I've had my porridge at 5.30 and then an apple and banana at work, by 12.30 when I have my dinner I'm absolutely starving. Then I've struggled when I've got home cos I've just felt so hungry all week. I think it's just my body getting used to it again cos whilst I've been off I've eaten my breakfast at 10ish. I've been starving by 10.30 even though I've eaten my fruit so I just think my brain needs to get out of the idea that breakfasts at 10.

Today I have felt so much fuller :D

You'll never guess what I had for breakfast and I'm not sure I'd have it again but it really filled me up.

I'd made the magic porridge to have at work and when I got up I started to warm some lentil soup up for lunch. When it was ready I couldn't find my food flask cos stupid me had left it at work. I was feeling pretty fed up thinking that I'd be really hungry cos I wouldn't have any dinner and then I'd be all faint and probably pass out and die (seriously I have been that hungry this week). Then I was annoyed cos the soup would be wasted. Anyway I ate the soup for breakfast and the magic porridge for lunch :D

It sounds awful but it was quite nice and warming. I felt like that kid in the ready brek advert whilst I was waiting for the bus :)

Most importantly I've felt satisfied and in control today. I'm just glad that the rest of the family were in bed this morning cos can you imagine what they'd have thought about me having soup for breakfast :8855:

Anyway that's week 1 over and done with and now I get 2 whole days off :D

Oat so simple is good but it doesn't keep me full for 7 hours. I've had a really hard week cos even though I've had my porridge at 5.30 and then an apple and banana at work, by 12.30 when I have my dinner I'm absolutely starving. Then I've struggled when I've got home cos I've just felt so hungry all week. I think it's just my body getting used to it again cos whilst I've been off I've eaten my breakfast at 10ish. I've been starving by 10.30 even though I've eaten my fruit so I just think my brain needs to get out of the idea that breakfasts at 10.

You'll never guess what I had for breakfast and I'm not sure I'd have it again but it really filled me up.

I'd made the magic porridge to have at work and when I got up I started to warm some lentil soup up for lunch. When it was ready I couldn't find my food flask cos stupid me had left it at work. I was feeling pretty fed up thinking that I'd be really hungry cos I wouldn't have any dinner and then I'd be all faint and probably pass out and die (seriously I have been that hungry this week). Then I was annoyed cos the soup would be wasted. Anyway I ate the soup for breakfast and the magic porridge for lunch :D

It sounds awful but it was quite nice and warming. I felt like that kid in the ready brek advert whilst I was waiting for the bus :)

Most importantly I've felt satisfied and in control today. I'm just glad that the rest of the family were in bed this morning cos can you imagine what they'd have thought about me having soup for breakfast :8855:

Love it! I sometimes have soup for breakfast, it does really fill you up. I have been known to have jacket potato for breakfast, or even left over dinner from the night before! I have to say, lefover curry makes for a brilliant breakfast :8855:

Love it! I sometimes have soup for breakfast, it does really fill you up. I have been known to have jacket potato for breakfast, or even left over dinner from the night before! I have to say, lefover curry makes for a brilliant breakfast :8855:

I thought I was being really different and setting a new trend :)

I think I'll take your word on curry for breakfast cos I'm not brave enough to try it :D

Helloooo

Just catching up on your diary...hope to on a daily basis now life is getting back to normal..

Can feel your pain with breakfast..for me anything i eat tends to kick start my appetite and i just want to munch once ive had 1st meal of the day which gets me into a vicious circle as i try to leave it as long as poss before eating in the day..then im ravenous..catch 22..last few days ive been having poached eggs with ww bread and mounds of mushrooms and thats really filled me up but not good on a school run day as just dont have time x

Helloooo

Just catching up on your diary...hope to on a daily basis now life is getting back to normal..

Can feel your pain with breakfast..for me anything i eat tends to kick start my appetite and i just want to munch once ive had 1st meal of the day which gets me into a vicious circle as i try to leave it as long as poss before eating in the day..then im ravenous..catch 22..last few days ive been having poached eggs with ww bread and mounds of mushrooms and thats really filled me up but not good on a school run day as just dont have time x

That's the problem, having the time and the inclination to make it at that time of the morning.

Hope you're feeling better :)

i have felt exactly the same - been munching all my fruit at break and then having a really decent portion of cous cous layered salad for lunch. i'm just coming to terms with early breakfasts - im having really quick ones.. all bran all the way for me :)

Lol I have never had soup for breakfast, maybe I'll give it a go, but have come in from a night out and been peckish at about 3am and had a bowl of soup lol
I love soup, don't see why we can't have what we want when we want as long as it does what we want it to and see it worked for you, so what if they laugh, you're the one having the last laugh when you reach target hun lol xx

You've all said lovely comments about me eating soup for breakfast. If one of you lot had done it I'd have said you were a nutter. I must try harder to be nice to people. Actually I can't be bothered so you'll just have to put up with me :8855:

Tilly hun, if you said something nice we would be sending the men in white coats round, cos then we'd know for sure you were a sandwich short of a picnic :8855: xx

thats a slab of butter my dear :D so half a pound is good and its in the right direction hun. Next week will be better ;) often is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps what did you have for brekkie steak :8855: ;)

Steak :8855::8855:Now that's a teatime meal cos it's expensive. Actually bacon's bl**dy expensive too :rolleyes:

I haven't had anything yet. I've only just got up so I'm sat here with my coffee deciding what to have. No wonder my bodies confused - it's 5 hours late for breakfast today :8855:

snap. I am still debating what to have for breakfast and have no soup :8855:

reckon oatso simple but think i'lll get dressed first or everyone will think I am a lazy cow when in truth i've been up all night lol

Bacon is expensive and with 4 'adults' that eat it its costing me a fortune

Well done on your half a pound loss Tilly!

I used to think that bacon, sausage, egg and beans etc was a quick economical meal, but no more:eek:

Back