Tillymax is trying again

Ginlin - the picture taking can be quite addictive honestly lol

Lmao only because I was too lazy to learn what Red and Green days were all about, had to ask my DD2 to spell it out :confused: lol xx

HAHAHAHA ...can you spot the deliberate mistake???

Wrong Quote lol xxx

Lily - will you keep an eye on me for a few days to make sure I'm doing EE correct cos I'm a bit scared of doing it for a whole week if I'm doing it wrong. I'm gonna post my meal plan the day before so if it's wrong I can alter it before I eat it. Obviously I'll have to edit it during the day to put what I actually ate :8855:

Don't know if I trust you as much as I used to if you can't even click the quote you want to reply to :rotflmao:

Lily - will you keep an eye on me for a few days to make sure I'm doing EE correct cos I'm a bit scared of doing it for a whole week if I'm doing it wrong. I'm gonna post my meal plan the day before so if it's wrong I can alter it before I eat it. Obviously I'll have to edit it during the day to put what I actually ate :8855:

Don't know if I trust you as much as I used to if you can't even click the quote you want to reply to :rotflmao:

lmao was stressed last night and that's my defence :giggle:
I will definitely have a look for you hun.
The photo idea is a good one that's why I started taking mine, I sit down at dinner table have my mobile next to me and snap a couple of pics before I dive in lol
Good luck xx

I think thats a good idea taking photos, might start it myself for a record, I lost a 1lb today and its my *week really chuffed xx

lmao was stressed last night and that's my defence :giggle:
I will definitely have a look for you hun.
The photo idea is a good one that's why I started taking mine, I sit down at dinner table have my mobile next to me and snap a couple of pics before I dive in lol
Good luck xx

Thanks Lily :)

I think thats a good idea taking photos, might start it myself for a record, I lost a 1lb today and its my *week really chuffed xx

Well done on the loss :D

It's been a long week at work. I'll be so glad when it's over :)

Wasn't that keen on a bacon buttie at 5.30am. I'm not a morning person but I will keep trying until I find something that fills me up til dinner time. I might try sausages beans mushrooms and egg tomorrow. I'm gonna make it tonight and reheat it in the microwave tomorrow. It should be like a quick breakfast then.
Dinner will be soup and tea will be chilli and spicy wedges or baked potato.
The third superfree for breakfast will have to be my mushrooms cos I don't like cooked tomatoes and I can't eat them uncooked at that time in the morning. Dinner's ok for superfree. Might have some salad with tea just to make sure I've covered it there.

I've just realised tomorrow could be green or ee so I'll see how I feel as I go along :)

Hi Tilly
I am still abit behind gradually catching up with diaries :D

I don't think I could eat a bacon buttie first thing. One day I was being lazy and had rivita and philly light for brekkie and actually quite enjoyed it and found it filling.

Hows work? What time do you get lunch if you are up at such a terrible time of day? Could you grab ie an alpen light middle of that time to keep you going?xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tilly
I am still abit behind gradually catching up with diaries :D

I don't think I could eat a bacon buttie first thing. One day I was being lazy and had rivita and philly light for brekkie and actually quite enjoyed it and found it filling.

Hows work? What time do you get lunch if you are up at such a terrible time of day? Could you grab ie an alpen light middle of that time to keep you going?xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm lucky that I can eat when I want at work but don't really want to eat my dinner at 10am cos everyone will think I'm greedy. When I say I can eat whenever I want it's got to be something quick that I can eat whilst working cos I've got targets to meet :rolleyes:

I snack on fruit and alpen lights but it's just not filling me. That's why I'm trying to find a filling breakfast cos I'm worried I'll go off plan and just grab any old rubbish to eat.

I'll keep trying different things :)

I could never eat my breakfast at 5.30:9529:, so I do admire you doing so!

How about taking a breakfast roll into work to eat when you get there?........Sausage and tomatoe sauce, Bacon and sliced tomatoe, Egg Mayo and Bacon or Sausage?

I'm lucky that I can eat when I want at work but don't really want to eat my dinner at 10am cos everyone will think I'm greedy. When I say I can eat whenever I want it's got to be something quick that I can eat whilst working cos I've got targets to meet :rolleyes:

I snack on fruit and alpen lights but it's just not filling me. That's why I'm trying to find a filling breakfast cos I'm worried I'll go off plan and just grab any old rubbish to eat.

I'll keep trying different things :)

My C only said today if anyone has tried cold porridge made with yogurt and topped it with fruit, half the class said they had tried it and it was lovely, you make the porridge 28g (or oaks so simple packet) with only a bit of water or milk to make it stodgy not watery add your yogurt over the porridge, put cling film over it and keep in the fridge over night until morning, it suppose to double in size, then when you are ready to eat it add the fruit, you can add the fruit when you put it in a container for work, people have said they sometimes have it for a dessert its that nice. why don’t you give it a try. xx

That's a good idea. Keep them coming :D

I've just made magic porridge and I'll take that tomorrow to eat at work. If I eat it about 8am I should be able to survive til dinnertime :8855:

I always do better on a diet when I'm at home cos I can get up and come round before I have to eat my breakfast.

Is that what I have just written? xx

I hope I lose weight this week. If I don't I think I'll cry.

I've just told hubbie if I don't lose weight this week I'm gonna resign from work cos it's interfering with my weight loss :D I didn't mention that I've not lost for 2 weeks even though I haven't been working :8855:

I fet like that last week after putting a pound on. Even right up to stepping on the scales I wasn't sure I'd done enough, but I had :D You'll be fine, that little gain will come off easy. Like the plan of using it as an excuse to resign though! x

Will keep my fingers crossed for you (on the right hand at least, left ones I can't do with my wrist playing up!). When is your WI? x

That carrot cake porridge recipe I made is really filling but it takes me a while to eat and you'd want that warm. I'm also enjoying my toast with peanut butter/jam and chopped banana - it should work with 1/3 being fruit for EE and it's quite sweet so doesn't feel too much of a chore to eat early in the morning. It's if you're happy to use a hexb and around 4 syns early on in the day, I guess some people prefer to save the syns until later on as a security blanket?

I love magic porridge too though I use 28g of alpen instead of plain oats so I get a few bits of dried fruit and hazelnuts in there aswell for extra variety :)

Hey Tilly,

Sorry I haven't been around in a while. Just read through some of your last posts and I have to say I have never been one for eating breakfast but I usually have yoghurt and loads of fruit now. Perhaps if you take that into work with you it may stop you going off the plan and stop you feeling hungry mid morning?!

x x

Thanks Lily :)

Well done on the loss :D

It's been a long week at work. I'll be so glad when it's over :)

Wasn't that keen on a bacon buttie at 5.30am. I'm not a morning person but I will keep trying until I find something that fills me up til dinner time. I might try sausages beans mushrooms and egg tomorrow. I'm gonna make it tonight and reheat it in the microwave tomorrow. It should be like a quick breakfast then.
Dinner will be soup and tea will be chilli and spicy wedges or baked potato.
The third superfree for breakfast will have to be my mushrooms cos I don't like cooked tomatoes and I can't eat them uncooked at that time in the morning. Dinner's ok for superfree. Might have some salad with tea just to make sure I've covered it there.

I've just realised tomorrow could be green or ee so I'll see how I feel as I go along :)

I am with you on the tomatoes, well in the morning anyways, but what I do if I have that cooked brekkie in the morning is to have a couple of strawberries or some other fruit as soon as I can after and that is then my 1/3 superfree and it seems to work for me .
But right now I am having the oat so simple with chopped banana and strawberries for breakfast, with just a teaspoon of honey and find that really fills me up for hours, mind you I drink a pint of water with every meal so that might be helping to fill me up and keep me full too...but I must say of all the breakfasts I have that I find really fill me, the 2 x wholemeal bread + 2 x scrambled eggs and baked beans which are also Superfree and I sometimes have a whole tin, are really filling, not sure if I'd be able to manage them at 5.30am though, but I know I could make myself, cos I never used to eat breakfast at all and now I can't live without it lol
Good luck hun xx

Back