Tillymax is trying again

sounds lovely :) have you just decided to stick to 12.5 each day rather than go upto 15 or do you find you dont lose if you use all 15? x

Morning Tilly,
Could you claim on your house insurance for the lost phone?
I know they are covered on mine, and I believe also pay out to buy them out of the outstanding contract.

sounds lovely :) have you just decided to stick to 12.5 each day rather than go upto 15 or do you find you dont lose if you use all 15? x

No, I just use the amount of syns I need. Sometimes it's more and sometimes it's less :)

Morning Tilly,
Could you claim on your house insurance for the lost phone?
I know they are covered on mine, and I believe also pay out to buy them out of the outstanding contract.

I don't think we can but I'm busy reading all the small print at the moment. We cancelled the insurance on the phone but the monthly amount we would have paid on that over the last 8 months will almost cover the cost of a new phone.

She was so upset. Not at my reaction but it's like part of her bodies been chopped off cos she's never off the damn thing. I felt really bad when I found her crying her eyes out on her bed. Obviously she was feeling really lost without it and I just said I know you're sad but if you think about all the bad things that have happened to our family this is nothing. It's just a phone and we're all ok - that's all that matters. This morning she said I was so upset about my phone and then you think about all the people who died on 9/11 and I feel lucky.

She's got an old phone to use for now so she can still contact people and they're gonna send out a new sim card so when that comes she'll have her old phone number back. Think she's a bit worried about her street cred with the crap phone :8855:

We haven't got specific mobile phone insurance either, as it is stupid money.
Lloyds is the only phone that is on contract, all the rest of us are on pay as you go. I only know that his would be covered under personal possessions outside the home when he went to live at uni and I checked all relevant covers etc.
Kate would be the same, she would be like a new amputee, trying to look for the lost limb/phone:eek:

No, I just use the amount of syns I need. Sometimes it's more and sometimes it's less :)

I don't think we can but I'm busy reading all the small print at the moment. We cancelled the insurance on the phone but the monthly amount we would have paid on that over the last 8 months will almost cover the cost of a new phone.

She was so upset. Not at my reaction but it's like part of her bodies been chopped off cos she's never off the damn thing. I felt really bad when I found her crying her eyes out on her bed. Obviously she was feeling really lost without it and I just said I know you're sad but if you think about all the bad things that have happened to our family this is nothing. It's just a phone and we're all ok - that's all that matters. This morning she said I was so upset about my phone and then you think about all the people who died on 9/11 and I feel lucky.

She's got an old phone to use for now so she can still contact people and they're gonna send out a new sim card so when that comes she'll have her old phone number back. Think she's a bit worried about her street cred with the crap phone :8855:

Aww bless her. She sounds like a really good kid :) You're a lucky mum to have such a good daughter, and she's a lucky girl to have such a good mum xxx

Hi Tilly,

Just wanted to say Hi, I am back & Catching up on everyones diarys. :D

Aww bless her. She sounds like a really good kid :) You're a lucky mum to have such a good daughter, and she's a lucky girl to have such a good mum xxx

I'm very lucky to have her but not sure that she's hit lucky with me :8855:

Hi Tilly,

Just wanted to say Hi, I am back & Catching up on everyones diarys. :D

Welcome back Sugar. Hope you had a lovely time :)

You felt guilty as its not like you :grouphugg: its happened, I'd have been just the same, its all a part of being a perfect parent huni :D

How are you today? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie. I'm doing good today. Had a 100% day yesterday and aiming for the same today :)
I've got my food prepared for work and for some strange reason I feel totally in control :eek:

well done you :D proud of you... its good to feel in control isn't it? I feel more in control now I've been to waitrose and got some veggies for the week. I can't shop there as can't afford it but I adore their veggie isle. :D

How sad is that :eek: if you had told me i'd drool around the veggies 6 months ago I'd have done this :8855:

well done you :D proud of you... its good to feel in control isn't it? I feel more in control now I've been to waitrose and got some veggies for the week. I can't shop there as can't afford it but I adore their veggie isle. :D

How sad is that :eek: if you had told me i'd drool around the veggies 6 months ago I'd have done this :8855:

I hadn't thought about it til you just said that but I get really annoyed when there's no melon or grapes or whatever.

At one time I used to drool at the cakes, buns and biscuits but don't give them a second glance now.

That's good isn't it :D

I agree with you both it feels great to be in control, I can now shop without buying biscuits, cakes and sweets without given them a second thought, I enjoy too looking at the veggies and fruit.:8855: xx

That looks like a brilliant idea. I have a microwave at work that I can use for my lunches and always feel more satisfied when I have a hot lunch. Im going to get one and give it a whirl! Thanks for that! x

It is all about street cred..........so you relax !!!!
bighug.gif

hugs xxxx

That looks like a brilliant idea. I have a microwave at work that I can use for my lunches and always feel more satisfied when I have a hot lunch. Im going to get one and give it a whirl! Thanks for that! x

Its takes less then 5mins in the microwave to make alovely meal, its off ebay if anyone to buy one xx

That looks like a good idea Jane. They do a few different stuff and I'm sure I need them all :8855:
It's good for work if you have a microwave and it's also good for when you haven't much time or can't be bothered.

MissBeee you try it out and let me know what you think. I'll let you go first incase it's a load of rubbish :8855:

Street cred is very important when you're young Sue. Luckily I've never had any to lose :D

I've just got a regular 3-tier steamer about £10 from tesco. That looks okay if you work in an office and whatnot though :)

Think I've been spending more on strawberries than any kind of sweet crap for the past 2 months :eek: Gonna be having tantrums once the season is over lol

Food for yesterday 11/09/11

EE day

Breakfast
Grapes

Dinner
Chicken, dry roast potatoes, roasted bns, swede, cabbage, gravy (2.5 syns) and stuffing (1.5 syns)

Tea
carrot and coriander soup and roll (B)

Snacks
4 plums, bun (I'm guessing at 10 syns but don't think it will have been that many)

(A) = milk in coffees

syns for the day

Total syns this week
26.5/105

Good afternoon :D

It's been a long day at work today. Some days just drag and this was one of them. Anyway it's over and done with now and just 4 days to go til the weekend :)

I was expecting it to be reallt windy and rainy this morning but it wasn't too bad. Coming home from work, when the wind dropped, it was bl**dy boiling.

I'm gonna have a quick catch up and then it'll be time to get hubbie up for work.

Afternoon tilly, do you have the recipe for your carrot and coriander soup, I only do mushroom and bacon but fancy a different one for a change. xx

Back