Tillymax is trying again

Wow Tilly! What a great loss! That's a lovely Christmas pressie for you!

Happy Christmas Eve hun, and lots of love and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas too xxx

Wow Tilly! What a great loss! That's a lovely Christmas pressie for you!

Happy Christmas Eve hun, and lots of love and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas too xxx

Thanks Dawn. I never thought losing something would be the best present but it is :D

Merry Christmas to you too :xmascheers:

MerryChr.gif

Love and hugs xxxxxx Thanks Tilly, such a good pal xxxx keep those one liners coming !!!

What a fab Christmas Present Tilly, well done xxxx

Thanks Lynne :D

Nice Loss Tilly

HAPPY XMAS LOVELY FUNNY LADY xx

Thanks Kally. I'm gonna assume you mean funny as in ha ha not as in weird - although the second ones probably nearer the truth :D

wow Tilly that is a fantastic loss. Good old Trevor :D :wee::wee: :wee:

Tomorrow will be fine hun you will likely eat a) when hungry b) will stop when full.

:D roll on next year we'll be so much slimmer :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie, especially for pointing me in the right direction for these slimpods :D

MerryChr.gif

Love and hugs xxxxxx Thanks Tilly, such a good pal xxxx keep those one liners coming !!!

Love the card Sue. I wish I was technical :rolleyes:

I'm ready for Santa. I won't be able to sleep tonight cos I'm sooo excited. I love seeing everyones faces when they open their presents - especially if it's something rubbish :giggle:

Hopefully I'll get chance to nip on here on boxing day and I'll let you know what Santa brought me. I'm bound to be on the nice list cos I'm in the perfect parent club :D

Have a lovely Christmas everyone :Christmas02r:

Hey Tilly, thanks for all the wonderful fun you have been over the last few months, you have really brightened my days :bighug: hope you have the best Christmas hun, love to all you and yours from me and mine :hug99: :4616: xxxxxxx

:giggle:
I deffo mean't funny as in har har
not funny in the head
I'll shut up now I'm digging a big hole
and not wise on Harvey's bristol cream
that has seen better days haha

I'm ready for Santa. I won't be able to sleep tonight cos I'm sooo excited. I love seeing everyones faces when they open their presents - especially if it's something rubbish :giggle:

Hopefully I'll get chance to nip on here on boxing day and I'll let you know what Santa brought me. I'm bound to be on the nice list cos I'm in the perfect parent club :D

Have a lovely Christmas everyone :Christmas02r:

Have a lovely one
and I hope Santa has been kind ;)

Good Morning :D

At last, I've got a few minutes to update my diary. I won't have time to read everybodys but will catch up soon. I hope you all had a good Christmas. I did :D

I got loads of lovely presents. Hubbie got me loads of stuff which I wasn't expecting. He got me lots of bits and then a Tassimo machine. I was wide awake all day Christmas cos I'd had so many coffees - well I had to try all the flavours ;)

Then last of all he got me a Pandora bracelet. It was a total suprise. I hadn't asked for one or dropped hints. He did spoil it later when he said it's a brilliant present cos from now on I don't have to think about what to get you cos I'll just get a charm :rolleyes:

Foodwise I was good on Christmas day but not as good boxing day.

Yesterday we went shopping cos the kids wanted to spend some of their Christmas money. It was packed. In one of the shops a lady stood next to me dropped one of the large Yankee candles. There was glass everywhere. I quickly moved away cos I didn't want everyone thinking it was me. Five minutes later there was another bang and the same woman had dropped another one :eek:
If you'd dropped one you wouldn't pick another up would you. I think she was a nutter.

Got to go cos hubbies not well. Think he's realised how much he spent at Christmas and it's making him ill :D

Good morning :D

Hubbie's gone back to work today so I'm gonna have a lazy day watching dvds with Emma. We just seem to have been rushing about a lot since Christmas day so it will make a nice change to be lazy :)

I'm still listening to Trev but I missed 3 nights due to tiredness. Perhaps tiredness should be interpreted as drunk ;) Yesterday I really struggled so I'm back to listening again.

Ahhh well jell

I love Pandora bracelets lucky you Tilly
glad to hear you had a good xmas with lots of lovely
pressies hope you are enjoying the break from work too
I know I am :D

Back