Tillymax is trying again

Glad you had a hood Christmas Tilly, it sounds like you got lots of lovely things!

Enjoy your lazy day, there's nothing like a quiet day after the mad rush of Christmas xx

Hey Tilly, are you in hiding with Crumble? having a new years party together and didn't invite us huh? :giggle: well that's ok cos we'll party along anyways :8855:

:party0036: :party0051: :7834: :drunk: :party0023: :party0019: :party0048: :party0049: :party0038: :beer8: :new_year: :xmascheers: :party0016: :sign0168: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhh well jell

I love Pandora bracelets lucky you Tilly
glad to hear you had a good xmas with lots of lovely
pressies hope you are enjoying the break from work too
I know I am :D

I was so suprised with the bracelet cos I hadn't even asked for one.

I'm having a lovely break but unfortunately it's nearly time to go back to the hell hole :rolleyes:

Hey Tilly, are you in hiding with Crumble? having a new years party together and didn't invite us huh? :giggle: well that's ok cos we'll party along anyways :8855:

:party0036: :party0051: :7834: :drunk: :party0023: :party0019: :party0048: :party0049: :party0038: :beer8: :new_year: :xmascheers: :party0016: :sign0168: xxxxxxxxxxxx

You lot are always having parties without me :sigh:

Good morning :D

Todays positives
1. I woke up
2. I can get on the computer today :)
3. I'm back

The computer was playing up yesterday so I couldn't get on here. I've not got time to have a good chat today so will catch up properly later but just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year :D

I was so suprised with the bracelet cos I hadn't even asked for one.

I'm having a lovely break but unfortunately it's nearly time to go back to the hell hole :rolleyes:

You lot are always having parties without me :sigh:

Good morning :D

Todays positives
1. I woke up
2. I can get on the computer today :)
3. I'm back

The computer was playing up yesterday so I couldn't get on here. I've not got time to have a good chat today so will catch up properly later but just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year :D

Ah that explains it then, seems like Crumble might be off partying alone, :giggle: without us then :eek:....I'm off partying tonight and you're all invited if you can get here by 5pm :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxx but incase you can't, I'll say it again Happy New Year :new_year: Tilly my lovely friend, just keep on doing what you're doing we love ya's xxxxxx:hug99: xxxxxx

Happy New Year to you and yours Tilly :)

Have loved reading your diary since I joined. Love the humour which often has me laughing out loud !!! Might not post here often but always lurking :)

Happy New Year Tilly!!!

I saw this and thought of you...x

slide_202864_580421_large.jpg

Ah that explains it then, seems like Crumble might be off partying alone, :giggle: without us then :eek:....I'm off partying tonight and you're all invited if you can get here by 5pm :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxx but incase you can't, I'll say it again Happy New Year :new_year: Tilly my lovely friend, just keep on doing what you're doing we love ya's xxxxxx:hug99: xxxxxx

I wish I'd have tuned in earlier cos I'm sure I could have made it in time for the party :)

I hope you had a good time. Happy New Year :D

Happy New Year to you and yours Tilly :)

Have loved reading your diary since I joined. Love the humour which often has me laughing out loud !!! Might not post here often but always lurking :)

I think we all do the lurking thing. There aren't enough hours in the day to post replies all the time :rolleyes:

Happy New Year :D

Happy New Year Tilly!!!

I saw this and thought of you...x

slide_202864_580421_large.jpg

Pmsl. I love it. Happy New Year :D

hope you had a lovely evening Tilly
happy 2012 sweet pea x

I did - I think :rolleyes: Happy New Year :D

Hope you had a good New Year!

Happy New Year! xxxxx

Happy New Year :D I'm gonna check your diary in a bit to see what outfit Bertie had on for New Years Eve ;)

Happy New Year my lovely. Wishing you health, happiness and everything you wish for. :D xxxxxxxxxxx

That's really sweet. I've got a long list so I might not get everything ;)

Happy New Year :D
:new_year: heres hoping 2012 is a wonderful year for you and your family xxxx

Happy New Year :D Let's hope 2012 is wonderful for all of us :)

Happy New Year everyone :D

I haven't been to sleep yet. I went to bed about 2am but couldn't sleep so got up at 2.30am. I thought I might as well do something useful so I've been batch cooking. It's a good job hubbies a heavy sleeper cos I was trying to be quiet but made much more noise than I do during the day :eek:

I'm tired now but don't really want to go to sleep in case I can't sleep tonight. I thought I'd try and catch up on here so I hope you've all said lots of interesting things to keep me awake :D

Did you see the new year fireworks in London cos someone in the crowd was from somewhere abroad (can't remember where) and he said that they don't do resolutions they make wishes. I'm gonna do that too. I never keep my resolutions and always feel like a failure but if I make wishes and it doesn't happen, it's not my fault it's just my wish hasn't come true :D

Morning sweetie, batch cooking :wow: now why didn't I think of that all the nights I was awake till the wee small hours lol...that's definitely my mission should I ever go back down that road again :giggle:
I love the idea of the wishes and I hope you don't mind but I'm going to steal that one and make my own list of wishes, I don't do resolutions either so I am loving the sound of these.
Have a good day lovely and I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight, not worried about your return to work are you ? hence the reason for not sleeping last night, cos that was the kind of things I used to do after a long break, then I'd get back and settle in and wonder why the hell I'd been so paniced about it...:bighug: xxxxx

sorry to hear you didn't sleep. Did you try the chillpod? I do think it helps or I play them all a few times and suddenly i'm gone with the fairies :D

I love the idea of a wish list :D fab idea as ever Tilly :D

Batch cooking :eek: well done you. I have no freezer space at the moment though thats the downside of an upright freezer :(

xxxxx

Boooooooo to a bad night :(

But well done on the batch cooking :)

I also don't do resolutions, but love the wishes thought x

Back