Tillymax is trying again

Do you think that tilly might have given grumpy and sarnie that kicking :eek::eek::eek::eek:

or or, no no can't say that bad enough it popped in to my head must be all the talk of sex toys that did it :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lily42uk said:
Hi sweetie, hope you're having a good day...am I the only one that doesn't like asparagus then ??
Oh well we can't all like the same things I spose ....wherever you are and whatever you're doing...STOP .....and get your butt on here...we miss you :giggle: xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Love your new avatar, very cute :hug99:

You're not on your own Lily, I hate asparagus. Eeewwww!

:peep: I is looking for these sex toys hidden on Tilly's diary :eek:

Do you think Tilly found the sex toys ? and hasn't shared them with her mini friends :mad:....oh no that's so wrong on so many levels :yuk: :giggle:
I think I best go to bed after that one before I dig any deeper :giggle: nighty night :4633: xxxx

Hey Tilly (no mention of sex toys today after my faux pas last night :eek: :giggle:)
Hope you're having a good day hun.
Will pop back later and see if you've surfaced :hug99: xxx

We seek her here, we seek her there. We seek that Tilly everywhere.

Hope you are o.k. Tilly

hugs xxx

Hi Tilly.

With asparagus it is best to do the flex test. Hold the stem and with both thumbs and forefingers and bend it . It will find it's own breaking part. You eat all of the stalk and "flowery" bit. The rest you discard as it will be woody. I sometimes boil the woody bit to make a stock. It is best undercooked as it is not so nice if it is soft and squashy.
One of my favourite asparagus dishes and is SW friendly is to melt your allowance of Philadelphia light and either use it as a dip for the asparagus or like a bed to sit the asparagus on and serve it with hexb of new potatoes and "gentle" vegetables. You do not want anything that over- powers the asparagus.

I love asparagus and use it in all sorts of ways. It is delicious cooked al dente and layered with cooked potato slices, sweetcorn in an oven proof dish. Pour half a packet of made Coleman's cheese sauce over the dish ( 8 syns) and bake in the oven. I serve this with cauliflower and broccoli and I love it !!!!! Yum, yum.

You will find great info and some fabulous adaptable recipes here

http://uktv.co.uk/food/ingredient/aid/504035

Thaks for this :D

:heartpump: Happy St. Dwynwen's Day!:heartpump:

Excuse me everyone whilst I just speak Welsh to Lynne. What's occurring :D

Hi sweetie, hope you're having a good day...am I the only one that doesn't like asparagus then ??
Oh well we can't all like the same things I spose ....wherever you are and whatever you're doing...STOP .....and get your butt on here...we miss you :giggle: xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Love your new avatar, very cute :hug99:

No you're not the only one :rolleyes:

Do you think that tilly might have given grumpy and sarnie that kicking :eek::eek::eek::eek:

or or, no no can't say that bad enough it popped in to my head must be all the talk of sex toys that did it :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks Mandy, that's another image you've put in my head that I really don't want :eek:

I don't like it either , but pretended not to try it so Tilly has to :8855: :8855: getting worried now shes not about, its not that bad, but its pretty yack yack yack :8855:

Some friend you are :rolleyes:

ps sex toys :eek: in Tilly's diary :eek: oh my goodness me :eek: what have I missed? I can't read back to see :cry: maybe thats a good thing

It's a very good thing :D

Come on Tils
Where are you
Show your face Ms asparagus wee
Or mumma will send round the heavy mob...

But I am the heavy mob ;)

:peep: I is looking for these sex toys hidden on Tilly's diary :eek:

Do you think Tilly found the sex toys ? and hasn't shared them with her mini friends :mad:....oh no that's so wrong on so many levels :yuk: :giggle:
I think I best go to bed after that one before I dig any deeper :giggle: nighty night :4633: xxxx

:yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

Hi Tilly

Have you recovered from the asparagus? And asparagus wee?

Hope you had a good day at work.

Good and work don't belong in the same sentence ;)

I'll try and post again. I spent ages typing last night and then it threw me out. I couldn't be bothered to type it all again. Two nights in a row it's happened.

Also got problems with the laptop. The a, f and n keys keep sticking. Good job I'm not writing to my fans. Now the c and space bars sticking too :rolleyes:

Had asparagus last night. Had it dipped in boiled eggs like Lynne does - she's a classy bird :D
It wasn't disgusting but I won't be buying it again. I've still got some left so I might try roasting that to see if tastes any better.

I'll moan about work when the keyboard's working properly :)

Also got problems with the laptop. The a, f and n keys keep sticking

I'll moan about work when the keyboard's working properly :)

No prizes for guessing which key she needs the most:D

I've got a classier one for you!;)

Wrap the Asparagus spears in parma ham and roast in the oven, then dip in your egg!

Hey Tilly, you have to try Parma ham ....it's so yummy especially in pea soup *licking my chops, can taste it , yummmm* :hug99: xxx

Back