Tillymax is trying again

Hey Tilly, end of the week....it's the weekend, party time :giggle:
:party0038: :party0023: :party0019: :bananalove:

Have a fab weekend hunni :hug99: xxx

evening, hope you are planning a good weekend xxxx

Hey hun, I hadn't heard of them until I saw them in Tesco online, had a check and decided to buy them see what they were like....I was never that adventurous till I met Lo Chan...she has made me get up and give new things a go and to be honest, I can't think of anything other than the Dragon Fruit :yuk:..I'll say it again :yuk: :giggle: that I didn't like lol xxx
Tilly, have a fabulous day sweetie and I will catch you anon :hug99: xxx

Kally, thanks for that info I will definitely be giving mooli a go this week...sounds divine xxx

It's weird, I keep inspiring people to try new things... but they always end up trying stuff I've never had myself lol

I have had parma ham though (mentioned in more recent posts) and aye that stuff is yummy. The eddoes sound a bit alien... hairy potato... urgh!

Well it started off with us normal ones having a giggle at different things in a sex shop mag - stuff like that looks good or what the hell do you do with that. We're all having a lovely time and having a giggle and pretending we have exciting sex lives and Mrs Sandwich says now that my sons 12 we don't use those things cos he'd be able to hear. Back to earth with a bump we all came :rolleyes:

While reading this I looked like this:
:eek::8855::eek: :8855::(:9529::8855:... I think in some way this was good for me, in a wrong kind of way. Confusing :8855:

ps sex toys :eek: in Tilly's diary :eek: oh my goodness me :eek: what have I missed? I can't read back to see :cry: maybe thats a good thing

I -had- to read back when I saw mention of such shocking things on Tilly's diary... dunno what that says about me lol

:peep: I is looking for these sex toys hidden on Tilly's diary :eek:

Do you think Tilly found the sex toys ? and hasn't shared them with her mini friends :mad:....oh no that's so wrong on so many levels :yuk: :giggle:
I think I best go to bed after that one before I dig any deeper :giggle: nighty night :4633: xxxx

Now -this- I was like :8855:then :eek::eek::eek: nooo lol

Aws I hope you're doing okay atm Tilly, still adventuring onwards with Grumps and the 'Wich. Have the night goblins left now or are they still creeping about of an evening causing mischief? xxxx

I've got a classier one for you!;)

Wrap the Asparagus spears in parma ham and roast in the oven, then dip in your egg!

Excuse me Lynne !!!! What is wrong with jamon serrano pray may I ask ?
Much nicer than that Italian stuff lol !!!!

Morning Tilly have a great weekend and try hard not to miss Mr. Grumpy and Mrs. Sarnie too much :D

Excuse me Lynne !!!! What is wrong with jamon serrano pray may I ask ?
Much nicer than that Italian stuff lol !!!!

Morning Tilly have a great weekend and try hard not to miss Mr. Grumpy and Mrs. Sarnie too much :D

Sorry Sue, forgot about that one as I love jamon serano too! xxxx

Just having a quick pop in to let you all know I'm ok.

I'm gonna try and get into the docs next week cos I've finally admitted that I need help. I can't beat these black clouds on my own and it isn't fair on the poor sods who live with me, having a blubbering wreck to put up with.

I'm gonna tell him about the rash I had and my arm. They may be totally unrelated or they could all be part of this depression/stress or whatever it is.

I'm a bit worried that he'll sign me off cos at the moment I spend all weekend thinking about going back to work on the Monday. If he signs me off will it just make me more anxious. I'm also worried that if he doesn't sign me off I'll crack up completely.

Anyway I've reached the first step of admitting I need help so I'll just see what he says.

I wouldn't normally post all this but I didn't want you all to think I was ignoring you. I just can't be bothered to post some days. Now that's a serious issue cos I love chatting to you lot ;)

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: Admitting you need help is the biggest step, so well done. Hope the doc can help get you sorted :bighug: xxx

Hey sweetie, you're are making the best move and a very brave one too, the hardest thing was to admit the problem the next will be going to get it sorted, but I am glad you are going to...I had counselling after years of depression, it worked wonders...Tilly hun you need to do what is right for you my lovely, we are and always will be here for you when you need us, pop in when you can or want to sweetness, just please look after you first :bighug: xxxx

Tilly, thankyou for putting our minds at rest by deciding to see the doctor x

You go get the help you need hunni. There's no need to struggle on like this x

Lots of love xxx

Hey sweetie, just popped in to say we love ya and hope you're doing ok.
Miss you my lovely friend ....oh and dropped into to leave a few of these too :hug99: :bighug: :hug99: :bighug: :hug99: :bighug: :hug99: :bighug:

Oh one more thing as you kept asking me about her , my great niece finally showed up today (12 days late) and they have called her Lyla May Limerick she was 8lb 15 oz, Mum, Dad :giggle: and Baby all doing well xxxx :hug99: xxxx

Last edited:
going for help tilly is the best thing to do, and if he signs you off work then so be it.
Taking time out to help yourself is important.

Have a look at the advice and help you gave to me honey, you need to put your self first, it won't just go away. Stress,anxiety and depression are very real illnesses that can manifest in many ways.
The way my GP put it too me was that i would let her put me off if i broke my leg so why was i resistant when i had broke my head:D

Talking is good and i and many others will always be here to listen and as you know i found writing things down really helped.

You guys gave me the most amazing support and advice and i wouldn't be this far along without you all.

take care post when you want to and remember we are all here for you xxxxxx

Sorry you're still troubled, Tilly.
Can't agree more with others that have said counselling really can help.
Get the right person and it can turn your life around. ;)

Take care pet.

Last edited:
Tilly - well done girl for taking the first step. There is another of my friends suffering just like you and I posted this on her diary

Both my mum and gran suffered with "nerves" as they both call it. Mum will not admit to depression despite the fact that this is what it is.

She's terrified of the word as she thinks that if people know she is depressed they will think she is mad (now the fact that she is slightly nutty in a nice way IYKWIM has nothing to do with it).

If we have a broken wrist people can see that and sypathise. But if our brain gets a bit broken it is totally invisible and, sadly, people are afraid of mental health issues.

The fact you have recognised it, and are going to do something about it is more than half the battle chica.

You'll get lots of support and :hug99:s on here - don't hide - just keep talking to us.

Back