Time for me to say hi

lillyput

My baby is now 6 weeks old and although I am not dieting per say I swore that once I was signed off by my doctor and that I had established a good milk supply to feed my baby that I would finally put the biscuits and cake down and try and get in to a better eating habit.
Apparently it is possible to healthly loose weight and breastfeed.
I'm really not happy with my body right now and I am I no way disillusioned I have recently had a baby, however this time last year I was the slimest I've ever been at 145lb and I am now at the largest I've ever been.
I find dieting hard, like most people but I figured that if I try and cut down that it should be enough to start the ball rolling and also by confessing and opening myself up to other people even just a forum that it might help me, hopefully I'll get some much needed support and encouragment and hopefully I'll be able to provide some in return.

Oh and I don't know if I have ever said hi here before I have been using FG to plot my weight for a number of years but can't recall ever using the forums, so hi.

I was the same 35 years ago! I'm new too, an old fossil trying to lose a stone by Christmas. Congrats on the baby. I don't know if you have any other children, but for me the first few weeks were hell establishing a routine and goinf from being a couple to being a family. Looking back over the years I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I joined the Sodit Club in the early weeks Looked at the housework piling up, said 'sod it:) ' Give the little one a cuddle from me

Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Pleased to see you are doing something about the weight now. I wish I had.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Back