Time for some action!

sugar_snap123

Hi everyone,
My names Claire and i'm an 18 year old uni student!
Basically for about 2 years I've been overweight, and a lot of the time i blame it on my implanon in my arm - but now I have had enough of my jelly belly, and its time to take action!

I have been on minimims before, on the cambridge diet - I was relatively successful on that, but have gained ALL the bloody weight back as soon as i went off the diet. typical! :rolleyes:

I simply cannot afford WW, SW or CD anymore, so a good old fashioned calorie counting diet it the new me!

I am completely determined, and as much as i want to lose weight quickly ... i am setting a realistic target this time!
I want to be 2 stone lighter, hopefully within 3-4 months.

Wish me luck everyone. I look forward to chatting to you all :)

Claire x

Hi Claire, welcome to the gang!

You've joined us just at the right time. We're all brimming with determination for the new year!! :cool: Good luck with your CC, if you need any encouragement or help just shout. :553:

Nat
x

Hi Claire :wavey:

Welcome to Calorie Counting. I'm one of the newbies to this board (but not new to dieting - like most of us I should imagine :D)

I lost most of my weight on CD and have been maintaining since I left it in March 08. However I've still got a bit more I want to lose and I think CC'ing is the way to go for me as I like the freedom it offers.

Good luck with your weightloss and hope to see chat with you some more soon

Kirsten x

wopp di doooooooo, more folk, hmmm im deffo likeing all the chatter! so lets all keep at it.

welcome sugar! we are all very determined and will be supporting u and eachother on OUR journey.

hi & a BIG welcome...great to hear your starting and well done for taking control...you will do it!
you say...
I simply cannot afford WW, SW or CD anymore, so a good old fashioned calorie counting diet it the new me!
ME TOO!!!
p.s i have lovely white chihuahua call sugar...she is so sweet!

Back