Time for Supersize vs Superskinny

The superskinny's do my head in. it's always the superskinny thats mardy yet its the supersize that's starving! i think its cos they can't see they have a problem

how much did the guy lose? I recorded it but it cut the end off! :cry:

she was the first skinny who I think has really tried on the first week-no winging about having to eat! just got stuck in
He lost 2.5 stone and she gained 5lb. both looked really well at the end

xxxx

i HATE anna richardson though. how can they show the anorexics working so hard and being so heartbreakingly ill (it makes me cry every week) and then show that silly bint wingeing about her size 10 thighs? i hate her so much.

i HATE anna richardson though. how can they show the anorexics working so hard and being so heartbreakingly ill (it makes me cry every week) and then show that silly bint wingeing about her size 10 thighs? i hate her so much.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this, she has a fab feminine figure and yet she's still all whiney.

the producers need to use thier brains too! i was disgusted last night.

but in other news i do love the show, just not her!

I really like Anna Richardson. I think she's a normal girl with a normal figure with normal hang ups. She's investigating the "fixes" which are out there from a journalistic angle (okay, free treatment but who wouldn't turn down a personal trainer!) and still ends up saying that there are not quick fixes.

It may seem insensitive coming after the anorexics but isn't the programme about all sizes?

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this, she has a fab feminine figure and yet she's still all whiney.

Yes she is whiny, but I can totally understand her. Hold ups did not look good on her. I feel the same in hold ups, and I am a size 10 too. I hate the way the flab hangs over them! So either give up hold ups or do something about it!
Even my hubby said that they looked awful on her!

yeah totally, but i think there is a better way of doing it. do be watching four people starving theirselves to death to the next second seeing anna with her healthy body complaining about how gross she looks in hold-ups is insensitive i think. I have no problem with her reporting and i find it all very interesting (and amazingly, even if i had the money, so far none of the treatments make me want them!) but i think it needs to be produced better. for the anorexics watching that they probably (I am assuming now) can relate to the pain the people on tv were feeling and maybe question how they are, and then in the next breath there's a girl with a great body criticising her 'fingo's' and saying how un attractive it is. surely that would then turn people back to thinking 'sod that, im not eating then' you know?

also, she's bl00dy irratating without the bad production! but that's just my opinion!

Apparently this weeks supersize vs superskinny someone out my SW class, her partner is the supersize. Im going to make sure I watch it this week

i totally love the programme, makes me realise i can change my life, and there are others who feel how i feel.

The anorexics getting letters from loved ones nearly set me off crying tho - hard hitting stuff.

x

i sobbed too, so sad

Back