time of the month

fennerxo

hey everyone,
I was just wondering if people lose more or gain weight the week of the time of the month?
thanks everyone

Everybody is different - some people retain fluid and that affects their losses to the point where they sts or event gain, others see no effect at all. I doubt anybody loses more though.

Personally i don't

I used to- but in the last, probably, 6 months or so, the water retention has lessened drastically

Time of the month doesn't affect my weight...

I find that one week in the cycle, normally the week before, I tend to STS or even have a small gain, then the following week I lose loads, I'm guessing it's because I do, and always have, hold a lot of water.

Searching for putting weight during *week was how i came across minimins. I was obsessed with how it was going to effect my weightloss cos people say u can put up to 10lbs on but i think thats rediculous!!

I used to gain up to 7 lbs, my legs would swell with water as well as tummy bloat! But I did have a massive fibroid, since the hysterectomy I gain about a pound or two, all lost the next week. But my legs and belly don't swell now just my boobs! Brimmin hormones!!!!!

I put on about 2lb before my * week, sometimes more due to fluid retention. Think my boobs must double in size (and they are not bad to start with)

my boobs double in size, but everything else since losing my weight has calmed down, last week was star week for me and i only lost 1/2 pound but i was pleased with this : D

Always, always put on. Never happened when I was on ww so was a bit of a shock, esp the first time I tried sw as it was only my second week and I had been so good, ended up binging as couldn't work out what had gone wrong. Im bit older and wiser now and have just accepted it as I seem to have ok weight loss the week after, but it is so depressing.

Back