1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to do something about it!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by mrsEllis, 7 July 2011 Social URL.

1. mrsEllis

mrsEllis Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I start Sw later today when I go to my first meeting, I did a rough weigh in on the Wii and as I expected all the weight I lost before stopping smokin 14 lbs has found its way back to my middle :cry:But I'm determined not to start smoking again just to lose weight as I have in the past....
    Its time to lose the weight properly, doing WW at home is no good, I tend to cheat myself or give in completely. So off to the group I go, I'm that determined I am not waiting til next week to go with someone I know, there is another group tonight at 5pm and I WILL be there!!! Even bought the SW mag so I can eat properly today using the 7 day tester diet sheet. Just hope the panic attacks dont start with being somewhere new with strangers :sigh:.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shiatsugirl

Shiatsugirl New Member

I've started the SW on my own, don't do well at meetings actually makes me feel more negative!! I had reflexology as a treat at the start and had an amazing reaction, no cravings for carbs/sugar!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.