Time to end my journey!

Plan for today was...

Green... = TICK

1weetabix, half heB, for breakfast with hot milk from heA = TICK

Tuna, heB, salad with boiled new potatoes and a poached egg for main meal (not sure if this will be late lunch or early tea yet)
= changed tuna to small fish for heB, changed poached egg to boiled and had a mega salad!!!

Pasta with passata based sauce and veggies for lunch or late tea, again depending on meal schedule) x
= will not be required :) x

1 Alpen light, half heB, for snack = TICK

Options hot chocolate for chocolate fix, 2 syns x = changed for 1 ferrero rocher at 3.5 syns

Drink plenty of water = does cherry Pepsi max count lol?x

Iron all morning = TICK (and most the day)

do 45ins on wii when OH has gone to work = about to start :)

walk the dog for 30 mins with OH before he goes to work... = OH about to leave after we spent all day watching footie x

Not a success but not a failure either :)
Happy xx

ADD 1options hot choc with rest of heA milk, 1 Daim mikado and 3 mullerlights x
MINUS 45 mins of wii activity (still on the to do list though) c

So...
1 heA
2 heBs
6 syns

Still need to conquer the wii BUT plan for tomorrow is...

Bit of DIY putting a seal round the floor and the skirting board in the conservatory.
30 min dog walk
45 mins on the wii

Breakfast = 1 weetabix with milk from heA and a cherry bakewell Alpen light.
Lunch = Jacket spud with tuna and mayo (heB and 1 syn) and mega salad, ooh and probably beans x
Tea = sw chips, coleslaw and smash pizza covered in veggies
Syns = 1 maltesers bunny (8 syns)!!!x mmm xxx

Not the best diet plan but it ticks all the boxes for a green day xx

1 heA
2 heB
8 syns

chelle86 said:
I have no idea why I wrote all that on your diary, I thought it was mine :-$ oops :) x

I don't mind being hijacked every once in a while lol x
Hope your feeling better after your Easter blowout , but not too guilty of course xx

ADD 2 magnum infinities (30 syns) and about 50g peanuts :(

I just can't seem to get back on the wagon :(

shellsbells-x said:
ADD 2 magnum infinities (30 syns) and about 50g peanuts :(

I just can't seem to get back on the wagon :(

Me too :-( I was doing so well, since I got back from the OH's I've had a corned beef sandwich, crisps and some Thorntons chocolates. Oh dear

chelle86 said:
Me too :-( I was doing so well, since I got back from the OH's I've had a corned beef sandwich, crisps and some Thorntons chocolates. Oh dear

Just need to add 3 slices of white toast and 1 whole meal with marg and one pot of choccy Philly and that's me finished... Never made it to the wii :(

It's funny you said you were doing do well until you got back from the OHs! I struggle every Sunday night and if I'm going to go off the rails that's when it will be as that's when my OH goes to work (about 6pm) x it's not that I'm not used to being alone at night, as I have that all week, I think it's just that after having him around for 2 days I gorge out of boredom and loneliness :(

Must get a plan into place for next Sunday!!xx

I'm already planning my speech for group on Thursday lol!!

shellsbells-x said:
Just need to add 3 slices of white toast and 1 whole meal with marg and one pot of choccy Philly and that's me finished... Never made it to the wii :(

It's funny you said you were doing do well until you got back from the OHs! I struggle every Sunday night and if I'm going to go off the rails that's when it will be as that's when my OH goes to work (about 6pm) x it's not that I'm not used to being alone at night, as I have that all week, I think it's just that after having him around for 2 days I gorge out of boredom and loneliness :(

Must get a plan into place for next Sunday!!xx

I'm already planning my speech for group on Thursday lol!!

It's loneliness for me too, I get so down that I just think oh bugger it and gorge.

I'm dreading weds, I've well and truly blown my 2 stone mini goal now :-(

chelle86 said:
It's loneliness for me too, I get so down that I just think oh bugger it and gorge.

I'm dreading weds, I've well and truly blown my 2 stone mini goal now :-(

I don't know, a couple of really good weeks and you could have it in the bag!x

we should come up with a daft game or something we can do on here to support each other and keep ourselves from gorging when the OHs are gone xx

shellsbells-x said:
I don't know, a couple of really good weeks and you could have it in the bag!x

we should come up with a daft game or something we can do on here to support each other and keep ourselves from gorging when the OHs are gone xx

I've got 7lbs to loose in 2 weeks so don't hold much hope.
Still, I'm happy with 1 and a half stone for the minute :) anything else is an added bonus.

Yeah sounds good to me, take ours minds off eating :) x

3.5 a week, it's worth a try xxx

I'm going to post my day in far too much detail today but I think it may help me figure a few things out... This is a diary after all xxx

So woke up today at, ahem, gone 12!!! Ah the joy of bank holidays.
I fed the dog, made a cup of tea and had 2 weetabix with hot milk.
I've started to watch a few moving to Australia type program's (big dream of mine) and am loving the houses and lifestyle I see on these programs... Starting to get me motivated and disheartened at the same time.

Just made a hazelnut coffee using half a hazelnut options sachet and it was yummy :)
Also preparing something for the OH for when he wakes up which will be a crispy jacket spud stuffed with cheese, corriander and red onions

I'm going to continue to watch my Aussie program's for a bit then contemplate the feasibility of me going to Uni part time to become a podiatrist xxx

Feeling happy and teary??x

Not a bad day thanks xx

I've done all the silicone sealing in the conservatory, made tea for me and the OH and not yet fallen off plan x

I'm using today's syn allowance (7.5) for my hazelnut hot choc at 2, the ferrero rocher I just had at 3.5 and hmmm, another options hot choc if I need it x feeling very tired now, too tired to be falling off any wagons lol x

Had salad, jacket spud with heA of cheese and heB of fish and some beans x
Still have half my potato left for munchie time later x

Still thinking about going to uni and might research my options at work tomoz xx

Munchies have gone beyond half a potato, so I'm just throwing together a vegetable curry with brown rice :) x

Had a tbsp of XL mayo earlier with spud so syns are that (0.5) plus ferrero rocher (3.5) plus options hot choc (2) = 6 :) chuffed...

6 syns
2 heA
2 heB

Love my food processor, veggies were sliced and diced in 5 mins, I do now have to go and clean it though :(

Been reading and looking for decorating inspiration for my house tonight do have kept busy...

Off to make my last coffee of the day with the last bit of my hazelnut options sachet (made 3 coffees with 1 sachet!)

However I do need to syn my milk as I've already used today's allowance :( for arguments sake I will add 1.5 syns (for 3 dashes of milk) as I used extra earlier too xx

Ramseys kitchen nightmares, then reading, then bed ready for work int morning xx

I think you should deffo look into uni more, just don't turn into a god awful student, I despise them. They annoy the hell out of me :)

That hazelnut coffee sounds delish x

chelle86 said:
I think you should deffo look into uni more, just don't turn into a god awful student, I despise them. They annoy the hell out of me :)

That hazelnut coffee sounds delish x

It is, just made it :)
I'm not a big fan of students, that's why I left uni after 2 months more than 10 yrs ago! That and a poor choice if course anyway :)

Looking at doing part time for 4.5yrs so should be able to continue being normal lol x

Sounds good :)

I'm thinking of doing my nursing course, been wanting to do it for ages and now I've got my nvq 3 I can apply for it.

It's just the thought of all the studying is a bit daunting.
Which uni is nearest you? Mine would be nottingham. X

Mine would be Huddersfield or Salford, but from where I am in Oldham Huddersfield is closer... Just a shame I can't drive (yet) x

Nottinghams a good uni I believe x do they still do the nursing diploma or has it changed now to degrees?
When I was looking a nursing I wanted to do the diploma as it was a non means tested bursary and there was no dissertation! BUT plenty of people do the degree so I'm sure it's only daunting to outsiders :(

Have you been to an open day, I've been meaning to pluck up the courage to go to one for ages now but that's when it will all seem a bit "real"

I believe its all degrees now, I work with alot of nurses so would be looked after well and have plenty of people to ask for advice
No not been to an open day as of yet, would be great to go to one, but like you say very scary x

Back