Time to end my journey!

The Week Ahead

SO today (dreaded weigh in day) I've had my usual 1 weetabix for breakfast, and had an Alpen light cereal bar mid morning to make up my heB.

Just had a muller greek fruit corner for lunch (4.5 syns i think?) and that's me until weigh in at 5:30 tonight :wave_cry:

Going to Asda after weigh in so gonna pick up loads of fruit and veg to help with next weeks 3lb weight loss challenge ;)

Will also pick up some giant potatoes so i can have a jacket potato, with a heA of cheese, a Mega Salad and I think some tuna mayo (0.5 syn). Might go mad and make some coleslaw too :D ooooh and beans :rolleyes:

Only fair after eating very little all day... I will top all that off with a Hazlenut coffee :D

Really not looking forward to weigh in BUT really am looking forward to this week... it will be FULL of positivity!!

Woo!x

Well... Not quite as expected!! I seem to be a week behind though which could be a hinderance when trying to lose 3lbs next week x

I was as good as gold before last weigh in and gained :( x

I fell off the wagon before this weeks weigh in and lost 3.5??? Wtf?x certainly not complaining though!!

1lb to my 2stone sticker :) xxxx woop woop xxxx

chelle86 said:
Well done :)

Ta! It really will be because I was good last week, I wouldn't normally expect to lose again but I've promised to lose 3 next week and don't want to let the team down xx

Just had a very satisfying tea of jacket spud, coleslaw, tuna mayo and sweetcorn, beans, cheese and mega salad x mmm x

image-1698178590.jpg

Choc ice for pudd :)

Um... Just updated my stats today to find my initial feelings at weigh in we're right!!! I have lost 2 stone haven't I?x

I thought I had to get to 10at 4lbs to have lost 2 stone and waited for the lady doing the scales to jump for joy and tell me I would get my 2 stone sticker and cert, but when she said nothing I thought to myself I must have to lose another lb ???

Am I going crazy? I had 39lbs to lose, and now I have 11 so the diff is 28, which is 2 stone???

The lady on the scales has been filling in on and off so has perhaps just missed it; I think she missed someone else's x
I have to lose next week now so I can claim my 2stone... Would be wrong to gain and to accept my sticker if I go over the boundary again lol xx

Did well yesterday, used 1 heA, 2 heB and all 15syns x

So far today I've used 1 heB, used some of my heA as its milk, and had 5 syns.

My major achievement of the day however is this...

image-2686232842.jpg

I bought the green recipes book on Thursday and thought it would be rude not to try a recipe so I've just made jambalaya :) mmm xxx

I have put quorn and chicken in as it's for the OH too, but I can tell the difference and am using the chicken as my 2nd heB so should all work out nicely xx just had a bit for lunch and it was divine... Added some sweetcorn and it's now perfect for tea to tonight... So pleased with myself (and my book) x

We are taking Taylor for walkies after the footie for a bit of exercise then time to chill :) xxxx

13 syns today and 2 helpings if jambalaya :)

Walked around hollingworth lake with the dig today for just over an hour and planned tomorrows tea...

From the green book I will do the minty lemony pasta with salmon and some extra veggies :)

Mmm xxx

I'm all bloated and yukky, if I don't lose this week I will blame last weeks shenanigans and look forward to next week :) xx

Made minted lemon fusilli today (from mi book)

image-2037953909.jpg

And it was yummy with salmon :)
Making moussaka tomorrow... Mmm xx

Walked the dog again today for around an hour at Heaton park which was nice; shes been panned out all day lol x

That pasta looks delish, I love pasta, so filling

I need to get back in the swing of cooking every night. I'm not doing any shopping this week except for milk and necessities because of holiday next week, I don't wanna end up with a fridge full of waste.

I've got the green book, will have a nosey through it tomorrow x

Done really well today.
Had my 1 weetabix for breakfast then had leftover pasta for lunch with a few bits if fruit and a mullerlight :)

Just made moussaka for tea (with a heA of philly light) which I had with half a tin of beans...

image-2842403774.jpg
image-832089044.jpg

Then i realised I've only had half a heB today so popped a cereal bar in the microwave and mixed it into a mullerlight.... Mmm x

Had 1syn worth of chocolate buttons too so have 14 syns and heB to play with :) xx

Might go crazy and have Choc Philly on toast for supper xx
Can't recommend the green book enough, just love it!!

I also walked 2.3 miles to work, and about a mile back as Jay gave me a lift halfway xx

That dinner looks so lovely. Your quite the chef :)

I especially like the box of Budweiser in the photo ;-)

Well done you, you've done so brilliantly, can't wait to see how you get on at weigh in :) xx

Well we may have to wait a week to see the result of this weeks efforts, it's totm and my scales are showing a definite increase, but I have faith that if I keep following the plan it will show in time :)

The bud was a big tub of bud in a metal bud bucket... I now use it to put my kitchen utensils in lol :)

And I love cooking, done well this week as I've been freezing leftovers do when I've worn the cooker out I will still have plenty to eat lol x

shellsbells-x said:
Well we may have to wait a week to see the result of this weeks efforts, it's totm and my scales are showing a definite increase, but I have faith that if I keep following the plan it will show in time :)

The bud was a big tub of bud in a metal bud bucket... I now use it to put my kitchen utensils in lol :)

And I love cooking, done well this week as I've been freezing leftovers do when I've worn the cooker out I will still have plenty to eat lol x

Wow that's a tongue twister, a big tub of bud in a metalbud bucket lol, good idea to use for utensils :)

That's what I do too, I like to have lots of options and I always take loadsa frozen meals to the OH's as I know I'm likely to binge cos I can't be bothered to think of what to have x

Ha, I thought that as I was writing it :)

I've just added a Choc ice to today's syns so that makes 11.5 syns :(

And 2 heB and 1.5 heA... Absolutely stuffed!!x

Think I might take my jambalaya out of the freezer for tomorrows lunch x

shellsbells-x said:
Ha, I thought that as I was writing it :)

I've just added a Choc ice to today's syns so that makes 11.5 syns :(

And 2 heB and 1.5 heA... Absolutely stuffed!!x

Think I might take my jambalaya out of the freezer for tomorrows lunch x

That looked lovely that did, if only there was such thing as food mail :) x

chelle86 said:
That looked lovely that did, if only there was such thing as food mail :) x

That would be so good!! We could take it in turns and I could finally try your baked bean lasagna!! It looks sooo much nicer than mine xx

shellsbells-x said:
That would be so good!! We could take it in turns and I could finally try your baked bean lasagna!! It looks sooo much nicer than mine xx

Lol ill swap you some lasagne for some smash pizza x

shellsbells-x said:
Im making smash pizza with chips and coleslaw tonight :) mmm xxxx

image-4031840429.jpg

Mmm

Also had a mullerlight, 1.5 syns of chocolate buttons, a quarter of a shortbread finger (1.5) and a Choc ice (5) so 8 syns

Plus 2heA and 1B :) xxx

Back