Time to end my journey!

chelle86 said:
Got my fingers crossed for you tonight :) xx

Thanks x

Don't think I posted much last night so just a quick update on last nights yummy meal of chips, egg, beans, 2 quorn sausages and 2 slices of bread...

image-2342228911.jpg

Yum

That of course was before my mega binge :( but I have drawn a line under that and am hoping for good news on he scales later :) xxx

Lost 2 :) x
Had a bad week before this, and a binge last night so I'm thinking I will have a good weight loss next week as in sticking to plan all week :)

Very pleased, 9lbs to go x

Thanks... Really trying for 3lbs next week to break my next stone barrier x

I won't have you around tho chelle to keep me on track!!!!x

Oooooh, forgot to mention I've made myself some free rice pudding tonight to try to keep my syns under control x

I've had 1.5syns of shortbread
A 5 syn Choc ice

And that's it for syns today :)

Rice pudding is awesome xx

chelle86 said:
Sounds lovely :)

Well I might not be here but ill be there in mind :) x

Well I'll be thinking of you having a great week away :) x

Can't wait :)
Think the OH is more excited than all of us put together lol, plus he's picking his new car up tomorrow so he's over the moon :)
I'm just happy because I get to see him tomorrow :) finish work at 3 then going to get my nails done then when I get home he will be here :) yippeeeeeeee x

chelle86 said:
Can't wait :)
Think the OH is more excited than all of us put together lol, plus he's picking his new car up tomorrow so he's over the moon :)
I'm just happy because I get to see him tomorrow :) finish work at 3 then going to get my nails done then when I get home he will be here :) yippeeeeeeee x

Well I know you're gonna have such a good time and I can't wait for an update xx

Bad weekend :(
Was going very well until we bought 6 magnum infinitys... Which meant 3 each!!!

I am now on a syn detox for 2 days straight to make up for around 35 extra syns eaten yesterday. So 2 syn free days followed by 2 5syn days then it's weigh in all over again!

Gone for a change today by doing an EE day... Plan is breakfast: 1 grilled tomato SF, 1 poached egg FREE and 1slice of bread 1/2HEB.

Having milk as my HEA

Doing a variation if diet fanta chicken for tea. I have the diet fanta FREE, and I have the chicken FREE! Will add peppers SF, celery SF, onions SF, leeks SF, half a pack of stir fry veg SF, some grated carrots SF and a side salad of lettuce SF, cucumber SF and tomato SF and serve with noodles FREE.
I think that will qualify as 1/3 SF??

As I will be having an early tea I will get peckish this evening so will chow down on a jacket potato FREE with beans FREE, homemade coleslaw (carrots SF, cabbage SF and onion SF) and a ton of lettuce SF, cucumber SF, and tomato SF.

This is why I rarely do EE, all the Maths I have to do to make sure I get my 1/3 SF :(

I also have a good stock of tangerines SF, mullerlights FREE and pomegranate SF so may finish my HEB with a weetabix HEB and pomegranateSF :)

Can feed my sweet craving with rice pudding FREE and pomegranate SF too as I have a tiny bit of pudding rice left :)

So day number 1 with no syns all planned out; breakfast already executed... I WILL do this :) x

Last edited:
Today did not go to plan, nor did it really go off plan though!

Breakfast was as planned, but the rest of the day I found myself feeding my face in one big free/SF binge.

Did diet fanta chicken which was full of veggies, but i added rice to it while it was cooking rather than noodles... couldn't stop eating it until me and the OH had devoured almost all of it!!

Then I had a muller light, then a little bit of rice pudding with fat free yogurt and pomegranate.
Then I had some boiled new potatoes with the last if my diet fanta chicken
Then another muller light
Then....... I went off the rails and had a mikado, so that's half a syn :(
Then I realised I had half a HEB so had an Alpen light, followed by a brew!

Jesus!!!!

Not even started to plan tomorrow, it's times like these I wish I had more mug shots lol!

I think weetabix breakfast, jacket spud and beans lunch and fish sw chips and beans tea xx

How bad am I?
I have sooo neglected my Diary these past few days... I'm missing Chelle while she's enjoying her week away lol!!

Not had a bad wek foodwise really, wuite mundane and boring.
Been quite stressed at work, and my home scales have had me at 10st 1lb every morning this week. I was 10st 2lbs at weigh in last week so might have a shot at a pound or two off??

Oooooh i hope so :)

Yay x lost 2 meaning I'm 7lbs off target and only half a pound off breaking a stone barrier :)

Blood sugars been high though so I still think I've lost more water than fat and it may show up next week, but who cares?x I lost 2 :) x I will at least sts next week :) xx

Yay x lost 2 meaning I'm 7lbs off target and only half a pound off breaking a stone barrier :)

Blood sugars been high though so I still think I've lost more water than fat and it may show up next week, but who cares?x I lost 2 :) x I will at least sts next week :) xx

Soooo.. I updated my loss straight after Weigh In while i was still at group yesterday... About half an hour later I won Slimmer of the Month :banana dancer:Woo!!!
I didn't see it coming!! I was packing my stuff up and all ready to go; So pleased!!

Woop Woop!

chelle86 said:
Well done you!! You've done amazingly well, very proud :)

Xx

Yay you're back!!!

And thank you!!x

Back