Time to end my journey!

The body magic works wonders - lots of walking has made a big difference to my general fitness levels and how I feel. Well done. As for the gain, put it behind you and look forward! :)

chelle86 said:
Where are you :-( xx

How rude!x
Can't believe I've been away so long :(
I gained 1lb at weigh in which is quite a good result considering!x

Friday I think I did well all day then pigged at night... Yup; homemade cheese naans, I remember now, and a few chocolate buttons x

Saturday did really well, had a red day for a change, then pigged out with 1.5 mars bars :( a d 2 slices of jam on white toast (but that was for my sugars)

Back on green today and had 1slice of toast with tomatoes, poached egg and beans for breakfast... Salad and homemade coleslaw as a snack... New potatoes, beans, tuna steak and peas for tea... 3 half syn Greek mullerlights, 1 Aldi benefit cereal bar, 1 options hot choc, 1tsp marg and 1 slice of 800g loaf wholemeal toast (with free cottage cheese and sweetcorn), so that's 12 syns... Then the OH went to the Chinese for a second tea do I stayed home and made a noodle omelette which I enjoyed syn free :) xx Aldi had another cereal bar for rest of he b (1) and milk in my brews for he a :) xx

Bought a kettle bell yesterday and my muscles are already aching... I love it!!!!! Xxxx

Sorry for going AWOL xx

Oooh I've been wondering what to have for brekkie and now you've made me want toast poached egg and toms so I'm gonna have that :)

Glad your back, felt like my whole support system had disappeared lol
Xx

Sorry, I was experiencing a bit of denial :(

My blood sugars have been quite high recently, so I'm trying to get them back to normal before we get our referral to the infertility people! This means an awful weigh gain is on the cards due to fluid and steroids (insulin) BUT once it's on I can start losing it again, just have to go to group an explain :(

I was 100% yesterday, and I plan to stay that way for while now.
Had 2 toast, 2 poached eggs and a full tin of beans for breakfast!!! I fancied stuffing myself and that did the trick... Today is definitely a green day :)
My cupboards are pretty empty and I'm not sure if this will help or hinder my eating plan? I don't get paid until the 15th so I'm having to use my last bits of frozen with my last tins of tomatoes and passata and what not.
Might do smash pizza for tea with tuna and sweetcorn :) and sw chips and beans xx

I'm aching like you wouldn't believe from using my kettle bell... Very disappointed that I've not got my toned body overnight though lol :( x

Last edited:
Are you diabetic?
It doesn't matter if you gain, at least you have a valid reason :)

I keep meaning to try that pizza but keep putting myself off cos I can't bear the thought of eating smash.
Xx

Once it's cooked you cant tell what it is! I hate smash but love it as a pizza base... Might do take some pics while I'm making it to give you a bit more faith in it :)

And yes, type 1 and my Hba1c has gone from 6.2 to 9.7 in 6 months :( x

Yuk, just weighed myself (I know I shouldn't!) and I've put in 6lbs :( x

I can't sit down in my jeans either... Very demotivating but I've been through this soooo many times and deep down I know my body is clinging onto water now as my kidneys have been soooo busy with the amount if sugar in my blood!
Now there's no sugar to clear up they have realised my body needs to store more water after being dehydrated so they try to keep it all!!! Boo!!x

Ooh yeah pics would be lovely :)

My mums a diabetic and she really struggles with her sugars too.

I feel like that too,because I know I gained last week I feel so yukky and horrible, I just feel really low and disappointed in myself but I no I've gotta snap out of it.

Everyone has gains all the time, we aren't the only ones. X

I know x it's a marathon not a sprint xx

Here's my pizza making photos, not sure I have the energy to comment about each stage but you'll figure it out, it's quite straight forward :)

It really isn't like smash at all xxx

image-477825549.jpg

image-1569023821.jpg

image-3699026470.jpg

image-1036799989.jpg

image-3649741854.jpg

image-2823383400.jpg

image-1072855422.jpg

Attachments

• image-1354024444.jpg
    image-1354024444.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 20
chelle86 said:
Wow that looks so delicious, I'm deffo gonna make some next week :)

Thanks for the pics x

No probs, just thought it might help give you a little push lol :) x

So today I've had 2 toast with a tin of beans and 2 poached eggs for breakfast, smash pizza, sw chips and free coleslaw for early tea and I've had 2 half syn Greek mullerlights and a slice if big wholemeal toast with cottage cheese, um, and 2 cereal bars for my second he b as I was in a pigging out mood!!

Still only 5.5 syns, 2 heA and 2 heB though x think I'll have a bowl of porridge later for supper x

Got LOADS of news on the university front :)
Me and the OH have spoken more about it, which was nice! Then yesterday he drove me to Huddersfield to show me how long it would take to get there from here x and now I've booked to go to the open day in June. I know I'm a long way off being able to make that move to being a student, but I feel like its a step in the right direction.
Next step is getting off my fat bum and finding a way to shadow a podiatrist somehow or uni will never look at me as I'm a complete novice!x

Time for a cup of hazelnut coffee courtesy of options hot Choc sachets :) x

Last edited:
Your food diary sounds delicious today as always!

Great news on the student front, hope it all gets sorted for you.

X

Ha me too :) x

So I munched a couple of spoons of free cottage cheese earlier, had another hazelnut coffee aand then had something new!!...

I was on 7.5 syns after counting all of my options hot Choc sachet (which I'd Only used 2/3 of) so added 6 syns worth of porridge mixed with water, sweetener and... The rest of my hazelnut hot Choc :)

Looks disgusting but tasted divine x!!x

image-2439425610.jpg

So 13.5 syns, 2 A's, 2 B's and tons of yummy free = 100% for 2 days straight!
Let's see how many days I last x?x

Tomorrow I'm planning 1 weetabix for breakfast with some of my milk
A cereal bar mid morning
A couple of tangerines for snacks
A jacket potato with half a tin of beans and some spinach for lunch
Not sure about tea yet BUT thinking about pasta with chopped toms, passata, onions, peas and sweetcorn OR same as above but doing an Indian version with spices and rice and maybe sw chips!x Indian is favourite so far but I am also considering sw chips, poached egg, half tin of beans, coleslaw and 2 slices if heB bread too ;)

Will have at least 1 Greek mullerlight, and will need some more stodge later so going for porridge and coconut options sachet (half) making 8ish syns... (or 2 if I have no heB with tea)

Doubt I will walk to work as its peeing it down right now :(
But will use the kettle bell and may go on the wii as I've been lazy with it but always feel so much better when I've been on x

I did 10 squats today with the kettle bell; hardly worth mentioning but I MUST at least try to use it everyday!!

Bed time now x

Had 3.5 syns so far today (a thorntons Choccie and a Greek muller)

Breakfast and lunch went as planned and I've gone for Indian for tea :)
All veggies and kidney beans with 125g of prawns (so about 10!)
Having this with rice and sw chips which are cooking now...

image-1420597659.jpg

Oh I forgot I threw in a coconut Greek muller so syns are now at 4 if I eat all the curry!

Woop woop x

chelle86 said:
That looks gorgeous!! How did you make the sauce? X

Just a tin of chopped tomatoes, tin of red kidney beans, a coconut muller light (but plain yogurt is fine too) passata, onions, peppers, cherry tomatoes and corriander with garam masala, turmeric, cumin, garlic, chilli powder, cayenne pepper and any other spices I had lol x
Fried the veg in fry light with the dried spices, added the wet stuff and l cooked for about 15 mins before taking off the heat and adding the yogurt :)

Was yummy xx

And tonight's tea was..

image-2831670585.jpg

Chips, egg, beans and 2 bread... Mmm

Yesterday was 100% but did max my syns out!
Today 100% so far, not counted syns yet so here goes...
Greek mullerlight x2 = 1
Warbies big whole meal toast = 4.5
Marg x 5 = 5
That's 10.5 x not the best use of syns but I do love a slice of toast :)

Weigh day tomorrow and my scales are showing a very definite PLUS 7 :(
Must keep on it though to see what loss next week has in store for me???x

So it's weigh day :(
One more from after last weeks 1lb then it should start coming off again :)

Still, fingers crossed x

Last edited:
Back