Time to end my journey!

shellsbells-x said:
Thanks, been mad busy do will update properly later tonight when I'm home x

Lost 1.5lbs though and broke a stone barrier into the 9's :) xxxx

Wow that's brilliant, well done you!!! :) x

Thanks chelle x slowly but surely coming off :) x

Yum x jacket spud with herbs, onions and cottage cheese with fish, salad and brand :)

image-1036827183.jpg

Had a free yogurt and a tub of chocolate Philly, then had 2 Choc Philly on toast as I had a spare heB to use after having no breakfast!

Had quorn lasagna for lunch x

1 heA
2 heB
9 syns :)

I'm so far behind!!

Had a couple if days slightly over syns just through not tracking them properly but I've drawn a line under it now x

Had yummy meatball curry on Friday, jambalaya on Saturday (made it for friends who aren't on sw and served with sw chips; they loved it!) and made spicy beanburgers Sunday :)

Had spicy lentil broth today which I made last night and it was yummy!!

And by the end if Saturday I had this...

image-4062667193.jpg

Woo :) xx

I'm fine, just been sooo bad at keeping in top of things x sorry :(

Gained half a pound last week x had a BBQ this week do hoping for the best, just at group now :) x

Shadowed a podiatry clinic last week and loved it!!!!! Woo :) x

shellsbells-x said:
I'm fine, just been sooo bad at keeping in top of things x sorry :(

Gained half a pound last week x had a BBQ this week do hoping for the best, just at group now :) x

Shadowed a podiatry clinic last week and loved it!!!!! Woo :) x

Yay your back :)

Good luck tonight, you'll be fine.

Aw that's brill, what do you have to do now you've shadowed? X

Just a matter of going to the open day and introducing myself to the admissions tutor, then waiting until I can apply yo uni in September x
Think I will apply just before I go on holiday then hopefully I'll have some good news when I come back, can't see ucas being that fast though!

I'm thinking of doing a quick massage course this year which includes feet as I think it will show a bit of commitment and knowledge as massage can be used to aid the healing process x

Anyway, I lost 1lb this week so really can't complain x I'm 1.5lbs from losing 2.5st so fingers crossed for next week xx

shellsbells-x said:
Just a matter of going to the open day and introducing myself to the admissions tutor, then waiting until I can apply yo uni in September x
Think I will apply just before I go on holiday then hopefully I'll have some good news when I come back, can't see ucas being that fast though!

I'm thinking of doing a quick massage course this year which includes feet as I think it will show a bit of commitment and knowledge as massage can be used to aid the healing process x

Anyway, I lost 1lb this week so really can't complain x I'm 1.5lbs from losing 2.5st so fingers crossed for next week xx

Sounds great :)

Oooh sure you'll have plenty of volunteers for massages lol.

Wow that's great! Well done you :) slim Jim :) x

My other half loves having his feet messed with so in sure he will be in favour x

Here's my tea anyway, just scoffed it and it was divine considering it was just a jacket spud, cheese, mayo and salad!

image-4109411406.jpg

Yum x

chelle86 said:
That looks delicious :) x

Oh it was x not a had a jacket spud for a bit, or cheese do enjoyed it very much!

Topped it off with some chocolate Philly :)

Today I've had:

2 heA
2 heB
4.5 syns
Plenty of free and sf too x

100% for 4 days straight :)

Tomorrow will be red as I'm doing KFC style chicken. I will use a heB potato to make sw chips and also have my chicken with corn on the cob, salad and coleslaw!

Having a salad with tuna and a boiled egg (already in the fridge) got lunch and half a pink grapefruit for breakfast with fat free yogurt.

Ah well, best laid plans????x

shellsbells-x said:
Oh it was x not a had a jacket spud for a bit, or cheese do enjoyed it very much!

Topped it off with some chocolate Philly :)

Today I've had:

2 heA
2 heB
4.5 syns
Plenty of free and sf too x

100% for 4 days straight :)

Tomorrow will be red as I'm doing KFC style chicken. I will use a heB potato to make sw chips and also have my chicken with corn on the cob, salad and coleslaw!

Having a salad with tuna and a boiled egg (already in the fridge) got lunch and half a pink grapefruit for breakfast with fat free yogurt.

Ah well, best laid plans????x

Well check you Mrs organised :)

Well done for your 100%, its been 2 days for me now. Makes you feel so good knowing that you've been so healthy doesn't it :)

Have a good day tomorrow x

Best laid plans didn't go so well x

Food was good but went over my syns by 5 x not too bad as I e been under synning all week xx

think i may have gone over again by another 5 syns... or so :rolleyes:

BUT i have no excuse not to update things properly nw i have a REAL computer :D

Today was green...
I did 1 Poached egg on 1 toast for breakfast
had no lunch :mad:
had stir fry with noodles (and a bit of duck and beef for heB although i didn't measure it)
then i had a choc ice (5syns)
Small glass of wine (5Syns)
Chocolate Philly (4.5 Syns)
a sweet omlette pancake thing (Free)
another choc ice (5 Syns) :eek:
May have used a tad more milk than 1 heA too :rolleyes:

Tomorrow will be GREEN again BUT i'm still having Gammon, Egg and Chips for tea. I will just conserve heB earlier on by having an omlette for breakfast with beans. If I am peckish I can have a jacket spud for lunch with beans (again) and salad. I've just bought that FryLite Sa;ad Dressing (caesar) and have no clue whether it was worth my £1.99 :confused: I will keep you posted tomorrow!!

Plan for today then...

Breakfast:
1 Weetabix (1/2 heB)
1tsp Half Spoon (0.5 Syn)
Milk (from heA)
Poached Egg (Free)
1/2 tin of beans (Free)

Lunch:
?

Tea:
Gammon (will calculate heB contribution & syns later)
Chips (Free)
Beans (Free)
Fried (Frylite) Egg (Free)
Mixed Sakad (SF)
Frylite Caesar Dressing (Free)

Snacks...
Carrot Sticks (SF)
Homemade Hummus (Free)
Satsumas (SF)

Syns
Choc Ice (5)
Chocolate Philly (4.5)

Let me know what the fry light dressing is like, I've been thinking about gettin it.

Homemade houmous!!!! That's my fave!! Wasn't aware there was a free version

Your food sounds delicious as usual :) x

chelle86 said:
Let me know what the fry light dressing is like, I've been thinking about gettin it.

Homemade houmous!!!! That's my fave!! Wasn't aware there was a free version

Your food sounds delicious as usual :) x

Maybe it's not free?
It's just chickpeas, jalapeños, lemon and garlic??x

And so far so good with the dressing BUT I think I'm going to need a few sprays to make it worth it! Even for ten cals though (or sprays) you get a definite Caesar taste, and when dieting what more can you ask for?x
I doubt I will try the balsamic one. It seems a waste if money as I'm happy using just balsamic vinegar with no oil so don't think I would get much more for my £2!!

Here's my salad, complete with dressing, just waiting for my gammon and chips to cook!!x

image-1523719084.jpg

Hurry up cooker :) x

Last edited:
Hmmm will have to try that houmous, thanks for letting me know :)

Salad looks lovely, I'll pick some up tomorrow and give it a try.

I'm so starving and willing the cooker to hurry up too :) x

Back