Time to end my journey!

Fell off the wagon last night, right outside the sweetie shop where I bought a jumbo bar of dairy milk bubbly, a caramel kit Kat chunky and a fudge... Then I had a toasted cheese sandwich and 2 more slices of toast... GOD HELP ME ON WEIGH DAY!!!

Going to walk the dog later and do some exercises with my kettle bell. Jay is at a car show at tatton park all day so could even get on the wii x?x

Next time I feel like i did last night Chelle I shall be texting you so you can forbid me lol xx

shellsbells-x said:
Fell off the wagon last night, right outside the sweetie shop where I bought a jumbo bar of dairy milk bubbly, a caramel kit Kat chunky and a fudge... Then I had a toasted cheese sandwich and 2 more slices of toast... GOD HELP ME ON WEIGH DAY!!!

Going to walk the dog later and do some exercises with my kettle bell. Jay is at a car show at tatton park all day so could even get on the wii x?x

Next time I feel like i did last night Chelle I shall be texting you so you can forbid me lol xx

You should of text me! Tbh I nearly fell off too, Chris wanted a McDonald's which I said I was fine with, but then when he was eating it I was so so so tempted to have a bite :-( I just had 2 fries in the end.

Well your little binge is out the way now and you can get back on track again :) x

Thanks I will do my best xx
Sometimes it's healthy to go off the rails, I think I've probably had a out ten mega binges since I started sw on jan 1st, when all is said and done that's quite an achievement as I used to eat like that every day!!!!!

Well done just having 2 fries, I think I would have been all or nothing so 2 is amazing :) x

shellsbells-x said:
Thanks I will do my best xx
Sometimes it's healthy to go off the rails, I think I've probably had a out ten mega binges since I started sw on jan 1st, when all is said and done that's quite an achievement as I used to eat like that every day!!!!!

Well done just having 2 fries, I think I would have been all or nothing so 2 is amazing :) x

Yeah your right, and it is an achievement :)

I cannot put into words how much I wanted to eat it lol. I was on the verge of tears I was that frustrated!

Well...

so far today I've had

Breakfast
1 Poached Egg on Toast (Free + 1/2 heB)

Snack
Muller Light (Free)

So far so good :)

Not cooking today (not properly anyway) as our cupboards are a bit shy of ingredients :rolleyes:
So i think I may dig out one of last weeks burgers (1syn if that?) and have it with salad, mash and beans... OR I could just go mad and have a Jacket spud (Free) with cheese (heA), beans (Free), tuna (heB), mayo (0.5), sweetcorn (Free) and coleslaw (SF)... with salad (SF) of course??

Decisions decisions?

Update on todays food...

Breakfast
1 Poached Egg on Toast (Free + 1/2 heB)

Snack
Muller Light (Free)
2 teeny tint chocolates (the free ones you get at restaurants) that I just found whilst looking for something else (guess 2each so 4 Syns)

Lunch
Small jacket potato (Free)
Big dollop of cottage cheese (Free)
2* cups of tea (some of heA)

Feeling quite chuffed so far... I must admit that since buying this new all singing all dancing PC I have spent loads of time upstairs, far far away from the kitchen :D
I've never really had a desktop, I've always preferred the flexibily you get with a laptop, but as I am thinking about uni next year I thought it would be good to sit in one place should I ever need to do any serious studying!!! Loving it so far!

Just written my personal statement and completed my whole UCAS form... It looked really daunting but I've done it all in 2 sessions (not to say they weren't LONG sessions).
I will probably rewrite my personal statement 100 times before sending it in September :rolleyes:

Went crazy again last night with the help of the OH...

1 peanut butter chunky kit kat
1 triple chocolate muffin
5 double chocolate cookies (yes the big ones)
A few mini chocolate brownies
A ham and cheese sandwich on white bread with BBQ sauce and mayo

:(

There were 2 brownies left this morning so I had those too x
Then had a poached egg with beans for breakfast and had jacket spud, beans, cheese, tuna, sweetcorn, mayo and salad for (early) tea xxx

What a mess :( x
I think because I'm getting close to target I'm sabotaging myself x
I've always felt comfortable in my "overweight shoes", I think I'm scared of trying on a brand new pair of "you look ok shoes" :( x and if i can't blame my problems on being overweight, I might have to dig a little deeper?xx

Aw you sound like your having a bad day :-(

Cheer up, you've done so so well and came so far so a couple of bad days arnt the end of the world.

Get it out of your system and start afresh when your ready.

What you wrote about your shoes etc has really made me think. I've just been talking to Chris about it and even he understands what you mean. It's like I blame everything on being overweight and what happens when its gone?? It's a scary thought.

Don't be too hard on yourself :) x

Thanks chelle x I think I will enjoy spending a few days getting back into it x it's weigh day thursday so I might get back on it from Friday 100% but until then not obsess too much c

I will still count syns and healthy extras etc, but I will start my food diary again Friday and see what difference a week makes!!

I think in starting to see that any problems I have are my own fault and I need to start addressing them head on :) xx

Thanks chelle x I think I will enjoy spending a few days getting back into it x it's weigh day thursday so I might get back on it from Friday 100% but until then not obsess too much c

I will still count syns and healthy extras etc, but I will start my food diary again Friday and see what difference a week makes!!

I think in starting to see that any problems I have are my own fault and I need to start addressing them head on :) xx

you know whats best for yourself so just be happy :) if that means a few days off then so be it :) xx

Well it all we t a bit wrong again tonight BUT without feeling so pressured it wasn't a complete loss :)

I'm going to read the sw magazine before bed and see if that helps me to regain focus tomorrow xx

Hoping to make huge batches of food tomorrow to freeze too so I will have food to hand all week!
Going to do a curry, a jambalaya and a cottage pie xx some with meat and some with quorn so all should be fine on a green day :) x

Last edited:
So not only did I make up 2 big batches of food, I also walked my poor little doggy!x

I've made a curry (all veg + rice + 2 chicken breasts split between about 6 portions) which is good for green days x
AND
A jambalaya (all veg + rice + 2 chicken breasts split between about 6 portions lol) , also good for green days :)

I think I've made 12 portions of food but the OH will no doubt come home and demolish about 7 of those!! Good job it's all free and low fat :)

My dog walking lasted a good ten minutes, but I made sure i walked past my house at the end (downhill) so I had to turn around and walk back up!!x

Today's list is as follows:

2 weetabix (heB)
Milk (heA)
3 satsumas (sf)
Thai chicken supernoodles (shameful but free)
1 small portion of jambalaya (1/2heB)
1 small portion of curry (1/2heB)
(both with a spoon of free fromage frais)
1 mullerlight
1/3 of an options hot Choc (1 syn max)

WOW for me; 1 syn... Almost!!...

... Except I had a very bad hypo this morning and the OH had to give me an injection to bring me round; the first thing he did when I came round was fed me lucozade bless him x did the trick though and I still don't think it's bust my syns so very proud!!

I bought myself a brolly today so will walk 2.3 miles to work and 2.3 miles back, popping to group on my way home :) xx

Wow all that food sounds gorgeous, my freezer is stuffed to the brim with all sorts too :)

Sorry to hear about your hypo, hope your ok.

Good luck tonight and be sire to let me know how you get on xxx

So I stayed the same which is a miracle!!

Today I've had:

1 weetabix (heB)
Milk (heA)
Chicken mugshot (free)
Satsuma

For tea I'm planning to have last nights curry with spinach and a boiled egg :) (free + sf + heB)

Will have 1/3 of an options hot Choc to make a hazelnut latte for a treat (1 syn)

Also walked 4.6 miles in the rain :( x
Yay me... 1.5 lbs off next week!!

oh that looks gorgeous!! your so talented!!

well done for the walking, especially in the rain! :(

and well done on your sts :) heres to loosing next week xx

I just throw plenty of things into a pot and see what comes out ha!x

Im doing smash pizza and chips for tea tomorrow, can't wait as Ive not had it for ages and it feels like junk food :) xx

So I stayed the same which is a miracle!!

Today I've had:

1 weetabix (heB)
Milk (heA)
Chicken mugshot (free)
Satsuma

For tea I'm planning to have last nights curry with spinach and a boiled egg :) (free + sf + heB)

Will have 1/3 of an options hot Choc to make a hazelnut latte for a treat (1 syn)

Also walked 4.6 miles in the rain :( x
Yay me... 1.5 lbs off next week!!

Add to this a 1 syn Pasta n Sauce (just felt hungry again :confused:)
A teeny tiny 2 syn chocolate
And a slice of bread (1/2 heB)

= 1 heA; 2 heB; 4 syns :D

There was hardly any chicken in my curry though so think it's more like 1.5 heB :(

STill a good day and might I add... my second straight 100% day!!!!x

Back