Time to end my journey!

chelle86 said:
Hope your having a good day x

Ha x not done a thing yet except I've decided on extra easy today x
Had 2 bacon, half a tin of beans, 1 wholemeal toast, a ton of rocket leaves for breakfast :) xx

Food was okay yesterday but Ive not counted my syns... Here goes

15g light cheddar...?
1 slice of whole grain toast...?
Margarine... 3
50g Alpen...?

I had better go a do some adding up!!!

Aside from that I had both heA & B and everything else was free or sf xx I had smash pizza with spicy Cajun prawns :)

No food in today so off to buy some meat and veg later xx not sure what to make though??x

Oh no! I saw this after going shopping!!

I've decided on chilli x not made chilli all year and I love it do I d got done extra lean mince and I've just stared to chop my veggies :)

This is the before picture
image-1252846674.jpg

Can't wait for the after picture :) x

Last edited:
I forgot to take a picture of my plate full of yummy food, but I'll be having seconds later :)

This is his much I made :)
image-3891567986.jpg

And I only used half the meat so I can make a cottage pie tomorrow :) xx

So far today then ive had 1/2 heB at breakfast with free and sf, then my chilli which was all free and sf except for 1 syns worth of cocoa powder ( in the whole pan), plus half heA of cheese in my jacket spud xxxx

Had a 5 syn Choc ice and about to have a 1.5 syn yogurt :)

1/2 heB
1 heA (milk and cheese)
6.5 (max) syns

Yum :) xx

Omg that looks so delicious!!
I'm gonna put our dinner on in a minute, well soon as I can tear myself away from the tv. We are watching sleeping with the enemy, my fave film. Chris promised he'd watch it with me if I watched star trek with him last night :banghead:
Got some juicy watermelon for tonight :) x

Sodding iPhone has bust again so I've hardly been on here... doing okay though, maxed out my syns 3 days in a row but not gone over (except for 0.5 yesterday) xx

Might lose some ectra weight with stress!!!! Landlord came round yesterday to tell us how bad things are at home leaving us with the distinct feekling that when our contract is up next month we might be given 1 months notice to vacate :cry:
We're really settled here and it's affordable, unlike the rest of the rental market right now but hey ho... life goes on. I hate moving but i do like having a nice lovely new home lol xx

shellsbells-x said:
Sodding iPhone has bust again so I've hardly been on here... doing okay though, maxed out my syns 3 days in a row but not gone over (except for 0.5 yesterday) xx

Might lose some ectra weight with stress!!!! Landlord came round yesterday to tell us how bad things are at home leaving us with the distinct feekling that when our contract is up next month we might be given 1 months notice to vacate :cry:
We're really settled here and it's affordable, unlike the rest of the rental market right now but hey ho... life goes on. I hate moving but i do like having a nice lovely new home lol xx

Phones!! There a nuisance!

Oh that's crappy, how long have you been where you are now?

I no what you mean with the rental market. We went to view a place a couple of weeks ago and both completely fell in love with it. We both wanted to say yes there and then but until Chris gets a job here we can't. It's still on the market and I keep looking at the photos I took and feeling so so sad that its not mine

X

Phones!! There a nuisance!

Oh that's crappy, how long have you been where you are now?

I no what you mean with the rental market. We went to view a place a couple of weeks ago and both completely fell in love with it. We both wanted to say yes there and then but until Chris gets a job here we can't. It's still on the market and I keep looking at the photos I took and feeling so so sad that its not mine

X

We've been her 11 months after signing a 12 month contract.. the problem is we know the landlord hence the great rent!!! But we also now know that he's not too happy and if he doesn't move back here he will want to sell ASAP (as he asked us if we wanted to buy, and if so when). As i#m looking at uni next year we need to be settled, and now we have this horrible rain cloud over our heads thinking that the landlord could come and give us 4 weeks notice whenever he feels like it!!

We've seen loads of nice houses but we have 2 big problems... Number 1 is our little dog as not many places accept pets (pr not without a MASSIVE bond) and Number 2 is Jay's car. He has a classic and it must live in a garage. Houses with garages are few and far between for under £600pm. He used to out it in storage but it makes him very miserable when th esun is out and he wants to play with it.
So garage and pets = mega bucks. We can afford it, especially if we cut down in the some other departments, but if i do go to uni next year we'll be losing about £800 a month if I don't work, so the extra £125 for rent might just take it's toll :( x
On top of all this I need to learn to drive, which wont be cheap, and we have our silly holiday in september too which now seems super pricey in the scheme of things xx

Onwards and upwards though x
Lots of propertys are staying on the market for a long time so yours might still be there when you're ready xx

Sorry that your feeling stressed, things will work out in the end, they always do. Maybe have a look online at a few places to price things up.
Just think about how exciting it is decorating a new place :) x

Sorry that your feeling stressed, things will work out in the end, they always do. Maybe have a look online at a few places to price things up.
Just think about how exciting it is decorating a new place :) x

We're looking already. One place isnt available to view for 3 weeks, but we have 2 more lined up so i will try to arrange a viewing this weekend :) x
Looking forwrad to feeling settled again, just hope it will be for good as I HATE MOVING!

shellsbells-x said:
We're looking already. One place isnt available to view for 3 weeks, but we have 2 more lined up so i will try to arrange a viewing this weekend :) x
Looking forwrad to feeling settled again, just hope it will be for good as I HATE MOVING!

I've just been looking at the photos of mine :'( I want it!!!

Moving is so stressful but it feels amazing when your all settled in.

One of my friends on Facebook is harping on about moving and its making it even worse.

I've just been looking at the photos of mine :'( I want it!!!

Moving is so stressful but it feels amazing when your all settled in.

One of my friends on Facebook is harping on about moving and its making it even worse.

Aw it will be your turn soon xxxx

Chips egg and beans again today. This time with salad and a slice of bread... You can never have too much of a good thing, but we'll see if the scales agree on Thursday xx

Open day at Uni tomorrow, nervous/excited :gimi::fear: but looking forward to talking about :stinkyfeet: lol xx

Oooooh forgot to come on yesterday and say that the open day at huddersfield was great and now i am super excited to apply.
I will find out if i have a place by April next year xx

And... I lost 1.5lbs this week so will get a new shiny sticker next week as I couldn't stay to group this week :mad: xx
Woo xx

So, had a BAD few days but back on it now xxxx

I made a batch of quorn cottage pie and quorn jambalaya at the weekend so I have those to eat as backups if I'm stuck x

I'm on a red day today as I am doing some tests with my blood sugars and need to have no carbs before tea time :(

Breakfast was scrambled egg with 2 bacon
Lunch is salad with pork and a boiled egg
Think I will have fish with a heB worth of sw chips for tea, and a yogurt and a mini milk lolly (1.5 syns) xx

So far blood sugar tests are not going well, they're getting higher and higher and I'm not meant to take any insulin to bring them down until tea time :( xxxxx

Done well so far on red, had fish, bacon, egg, veg and a small potato for tea with a muller light and a mini milk for afters :)

image-2267782612.jpg

Ive stopped myself from any pigging out by cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, also cleaned a few windows and polished a few surfaces xx

Will put the ironing away before the football then read my new podiatry book before bed :) xx

Woo!!xx

Oh sod it...

Had a mini milk (1.5) and, um, that's it for today so going to have a glass of wine (and soda) x
it's been sat in the fridge a month, what's a large glass, about 6syns?x I think I can spare them :) xx

Back