Time to end my journey!

It took me the whole match to finish that one glass!!
I've only had alcohol once in 2012 before tonight so it doesn't take much for me to feel tipsy lol :) x

shellsbells-x said:
It took me the whole match to finish that one glass!!
I've only had alcohol once in 2012 before tonight so it doesn't take much for me to feel tipsy lol :) x

Haha, 2 vodkas and that's me done for a night, I'm a cheap date :)

Ah well, least you'll sleep tonight lol x

shellsbells-x said:
Tut tut xx gained 0.5lb x gonna lose 1.5 next week though :) xx

You will get that off by tomorrow :)
I'm liking the positivity :)

I'm gonna attempt smash pizza this wkend, what do you use for the tomato sauce? Is it passata? And what toppings do you think are best? Xx

I use a tube of tomato purée as passata is a bit too wet lol!

Topping wise I think chopped onions and peppers with maybe a variety of meat or fish, my favourite is loads of veg with spicy prawns :) believe it or not 45g of low fat cheese does go a long way if it's finely grated!

Make sure you cook the base until its crispy before you add the toppings, I had a mushy pizza last week lol!x

I'm going to get some salmon on my way home and have it with a huge salad and fry lite dressing :) maybe a little potato too x

I skipped breakfast so had a muller light mid morning, then scrambled egg and bacon for lunch, so today is definitely a red day!x

shellsbells-x said:
I use a tube of tomato purée as passata is a bit too wet lol!

Topping wise I think chopped onions and peppers with maybe a variety of meat or fish, my favourite is loads of veg with spicy prawns :) believe it or not 45g of low fat cheese does go a long way if it's finely grated!

Make sure you cook the base until its crispy before you add the toppings, I had a mushy pizza last week lol!x

Thank you :)

So I just add water to the smash until its like a dough, cook it for 10 mins, add the puree and toppings and cheese and cook till done?
Xx

So, I did EE on Friday but skipped breakfast :(

Had cottage pie with a ton of salad for lunch and homemade chicken curry for tea with rice BUT I went over board on syns notching up maybe 50??

Saturday was red :)
Bacon and scrambled egg for breakfast, skinny costa coffee was heA, small jacket potato was heB with salmon, bacon, smoked salmon, coleslaw and a huge salad... Then I had a 7syn cornetto, and continued to go overboard on syns, maybe 40?xxx
image-3946724007.jpg

Today is green...

Measured my milk for heA
Had 2poached eggs on toast (heB) with half a tin of beans for breakfast x

Planing to have a huge jacket potato with salad, Tuna (heB) and mayo (1) x

Will aim to use as few syns as poss, but I'm struggling and have been for weeks now, I need to screw my head back on!!!x

Omg that dinner looks gorgeous!!! I'm gonna come and live with you for a week :)

Hope your ok and not being too hard on yourself because of your syns xx

chelle86 said:
Omg that dinner looks gorgeous!!! I'm gonna come and live with you for a week :)

Hope your ok and not being too hard on yourself because of your syns xx

I have portion size issues lol!!

I've done around 15 syns today (meaning maybe 16?) but it's going in the right direction :)

I was about to pig out on cereal but decided to make a bit of rice pudding and some Cous Cous with veg instead meaning i pigged out on free stuff xx

Syns today then...

Cereal bar -3
Amaretto syrup -2
Cornetto -7
Mini milk -1.5
Mini twister -2.5

Omg, my guesswork was right, 16 syns!!

Also done 2 rather shameful 5min sessions on my exercise bike :) x

Today's been good x

I've measured my healthy extras out, (2As and 2Bs) and had a twister lolly and a Greek muller for a total of 3 syns, plus a guesstimate of 5syns for a sugary hot chocolate I needed earlier when my sugar levels dropped a little xx

Woo x

Oh and today was green, I find it much easier to do green on work days xx

Tea was a jacket spud with cheese, coleslaw, beans and salad...
image-79678084.jpg

Yum xx

chelle86 said:
Dinner looks gorg

Hope your having a good day xx

Thanks hun it was lovely xx

Gained half a pound tonight but it reflects my attitude right now, I need to pull my socks up and get back into this!!!!x

shellsbells-x said:
Thanks hun it was lovely xx

Gained half a pound tonight but it reflects my attitude right now, I need to pull my socks up and get back into this!!!!x

You will get that straight off easy :)

That's what i was like last week, my head just wasn't in it at all and I gained :-(

Let's be 100% and we can have great losses next weigh in x

Back