Time to end my journey!

chelle86 said:
Oi missis...

Come back........ :'(

I'm here, had a nightmare week with phones but my Galaxy is up and running so i'm back xx

Saw tge stone roses on sunday, had 4 smallish cidres, half of a quarter bottle of vodka, a burger and chips so not too bad i suppose x we stryggled getting home when it finishes so i googled how far we walked to get a taxi... it was 2.6 (i think) miles and took us forever!!!!

Got straight back on it monday with a green day using pasta to fill me up all day.
Had a red day yesterday for a change and had 15.5 syns.

Tiday was green... poached egg on 1 toast for breakfast; jacket potato with beans and salad for lunch and jacket potato with cottage cheese, veg, salad and beans for tea x yum x

Had some marg on a slice of toast at 1.5 syns, a mini twister at 2.5 syns and 1/3 of an options hot choc in a coffee at 0.5 syns, total of 2toast for heB, milk for heA and thats it xx

chelle86 said:
Good luck tonight :) xx

Thank s x lost 1lb which Jim happy with x woo xx

OH is having a chippy tea tonight but I'm having a jacket potato with cottage cheese" beans and tuna :) xx

shellsbells-x said:
Thank s x lost 1lb which Jim happy with x woo xx

OH is having a chippy tea tonight but I'm having a jacket potato with cottage cheese" beans and tuna :) xx

Well done, see you got that pesky lb off straight away! :)

Oh and who's Jim lol :-( bloody auto correct :)

Ooh I'm having spud too, but with beans and cheese :) x

chelle86 said:
Well done, see you got that pesky lb off straight away! :)

Oh and who's Jim lol :-( bloody auto correct :)

Ooh I'm having spud too, but with beans and cheese :) x

Jim.. so funny!!

I have succumbed to a mcdonalds milkshake tonight but only a small one x

Car show at bristol thIs weekend so I will have to contend with greasey spoon breakfasts and lunches plus the curry we re having tomorrow night :-( I'm just going to make the best choices possible as that's all I can really do x
No doubt we'll be don't plenty of walking at the show so that should help too :)

Oh here's my yummy tea...Mmm!!
ForumRunner_20120706_004351.jpg

Would look better the right way around, I'm so bad with technology lol x

So I've been back on it for exactly a week now but don't feel any lighter :-(

I've done a couple of extra easy days but back to red and green for the rest of the week x

I've cooked some lovely food from this months magazine... but my phone wont attach them :-( I will add later if poss x

I bought zumba for the wii and gave it a go for the first time tonight, I looked like I was having a fit!! I broke a sweat and was at it for an hour so I'm hoping to ache a little bIt tomorrow??x

I have 60 days to go until my holiday so I have many head screwed on 100%

1) Zumba for an hour at least 3 times a week, wii fit for an hour at least 2 times a week x

2) Increase my water intake from nothing to something lol x

3) Stick to plan with no excuses

What else?? Oh yeah..

4) keep a food diary like I did when I) started sw (started today)

And my goal in these 60 days (8.5 weeks) is to get to target (7.5lbs away) and/or lose 2 inches from thighs and hips, 1 from waist and 1 from bust... i've written my measurements in eyeliner on my big tall mirror :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120716_214951.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120716_214951.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 26
  • ForumRunner_20120716_215028.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120716_215028.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 25
Ha x I see my jelly pictures were attached!

I also made some kind of Spanish chicken casserole, ginger and lime lamb, jerk chicken and rice and peas :) x

It was all nice but the casserole thing was fab and will be making another appearance soon x

Last edited:
Hiya :)

So glad your back!

Your jelly looks delish!! Is it just diff layers of jelly?

I'm loving Wii zumba :) its fun :)

Bet your getting excited for holiday now, you got much left to get?

I'm leaving clothes shopping till last min in the hope that I will need a smaller size :) x

chelle86 said:
Hiya :)

So glad your back!

Your jelly looks delish!! Is it just diff layers of jelly?

I'm loving Wii zumba :) its fun :)

Bet your getting excited for holiday now, you got much left to get?

I'm leaving clothes shopping till last min in the hope that I will need a smaller size :) x

Me too x we're shopping the week before we go as the OH is hoping to lose a few lbs too :)
The only thing I've got so far is some calypso sun cream/oil stuff!!

The jelly was great, I made three batches including an orange one with a flake crumbled into it!!

I will be doing my first zumba class tonight, just a beginner's one but it's a start x might even try 2 classes x

It's good to be back!!

Oh my god, I am sooooooooo full!

Who says people on diets are always starving??

ForumRunner_20120717_182749.jpg

Had some jelly and a muller light for pudding too... zumba time! If I dont do it now I never will ha!

chelle86 said:
That looks yummy :)

Good luck with zumba x

I did a full 20minute workout on a full tummy and almost boffed :-( it was good though x 50 more squats before bed tonight and in the morning, then zumba beginners class 2 tomoz night ;-) should have done mire tonight but little and often does it xxxx

Booked me a 2nd hol for the year x me and the OH are going to Munich for 3nights the first weekend in December for the Christmas markets x let the holiday weight gain commence lol!!

chelle86 said:
Omg well done! That's an amazing amount of working out lol

Oooh holiday sounds lovely :)

I 've just been checking out Bavarian food and it look awesome!! Loads of pork crackling and pretzls and stodgy fried stuff with a million different sausages.. and loads of beer..help!!

Today however I've had 2.5 syns, done a 20min zumba class and done another 50squats... my bum cheeks are aching which can only be a good sign :)

I've had such a good week,
I'm so scared it wont show on the scales and I'll lose my mojo :-(xxx

shellsbells-x said:
I've had such a good week,
I'm so scared it wont show on the scales and I'll lose my mojo :-(xxx

And it didn't, I'm trying so hard not to cry waiting for image therapy to start :'(

Put half a lb on. Been doing my food diary, yesterday I hardly had a ny syns, I been doing zumba since Monday and I've followed it 100%

I really dont want to lose my mojo 2days before going away for the weekend which already involves a curry x so sad now x

shellsbells-x said:
And it didn't, I'm trying so hard not to cry waiting for image therapy to start :'(

Put half a lb on. Been doing my food diary, yesterday I hardly had a ny syns, I been doing zumba since Monday and I've followed it 100%

I really dont want to lose my mojo 2days before going away for the weekend which already involves a curry x so sad now x

Aw sorry :-( maybe its because you've worked out so much, did you take inches?

Please don't be sad xxx

chelle86 said:
Aw sorry :-( maybe its because you've worked out so much, did you take inches?

Please don't be sad xxx

I'm doing inches weekly but nit til Monday so we 'll see what they say after the weekend x

Might just catch up with me next week eh?
I'm sad but I won't be defeated x

Back