time to get serious...

hi guys, new to all this, but not dieting.
tried every diet there is, atkins, weight watchers, sf, kelloggs, duken, 3 day, my own...the list goes on, the only time ive lost weight is when i split up with me ex and dropped 14lbs.
now i wouldnt say i was huge at 8st 7.6 (current) but at 5ft 1 and carrying it all on my hips and thighs, and my normal weight usually at 7st-7st 3 i am over weight for me.

ive recently been on rosemary conleys inch loss plan, lost 2lb in the first week and 0.6 in the second, i stuck to it religiously, but not the results i want as the inches werent going anywhere, so im guessing the 2.6 pound lost was fluid, and to be honest eating rabbit food for 2 weeks with no results was hell!!

found this website, as i need help to lose, so having a free weekend and starting a fresh on monday with slimfast and my own diet and exercise plan, hopefully i will shift these lbs :D

Hi, welcome to the site :) As you are not overweight you may get more results with working out rather than cutting your food intake as you want to change certain areas. You might find the weight loss slow on slim fast as because you do not weigh very much the calories they recommend for slim fast may be similar to your BMR calculation anyways. There are many members here who go to the gym regularly so i'm sure they could help you with tips etc and good luck with your goal:D

thanks

thanks for reply, but if you saw me you would think im over weight, think jennifer love hewitt last nov in that bikini and thats what i am at the minute, i carry all my weight on my hips, bum and thighs. my general weight is 7st 3, so being 8st 9 as i am this morning, is very overweight, for me.
i am really struggling with weight loss and fitness, but i think you're right about the exercise, i know i do not do enough :sigh:

Good luck love x we all here if u need a chat x

Back