Time to get serious!

Wow Wigglybunny you have done so well. Amazing loss in 12 weeks.

Hahaha...I have half expected you to be doing all kinds with packs Ria. You know, crisps, muffins, erm....muffins. Crisps. There was a girl here (krissykat) who became a CWP counselor/coach. Look up her diary for inspiration. She was cooking up all kinds.

Best of luck with your weigh in. Glad to see your mojo has reappeared. Long may it continue...I'll be joining you on step 2 a week tomorrow! :) Can't believe it's been almost twelve weeks... I remember reading your diary back at the start and being really inspired. Thank you. :) x

10 weeks in...51lbs down...35 to go!

oh you are welcome, I hope my lack of mojo doesn't uninspire! I think it's back though, step 2 suits me since i feel i am getting enough to eat, and without feeling deprived i feel much more human!

Wow Wigglybunny you have done so well. Amazing loss in 12 weeks.

Hahaha...I have half expected you to be doing all kinds with packs Ria. You know, crisps, muffins, erm....muffins. Crisps. There was a girl here (krissykat) who became a CWP counselor/coach. Look up her diary for inspiration. She was cooking up all kinds.

oh no, I don't mess with packs - thou shalt not cook packs lol, and i don't really go for that whole trying to make it into something is isn't thing, it can only be detrimntal in helping people continue bad habits - crisos? muffins? hmmmm. i just need a little flavour variety occasionally.

Today - so far so good, my old fav of fat free yog mxed with choc shake for breakky, then everyone just went down for lunch - i didn't join as i'm not particularly hungry right now, just ate my boiled egg, and very nice it was too! leaving me with 2 more shakes and i'm having baked cod and broccoli for dinner - split my protein in 2 as i really don't want that much fish (hense the egg) - i still don't actaully like fish but have learnt to eat cod in batter without gagging so hoping i can cope with plain cod later!

Nope... Made me want to gag, even though I smothered it in tandoori spice, bleuughh, so dinner turned out to be broccoli!

In good news I tried a peanut bar today, I don't like peanuts either, but since my latest obsession with nuts I thought I'd give it a bash, and it was kinda nice!

Stayed the same on his scales - bit annoying, but hey, never mind!

That's good! No gain. Brilliant news. Do you like prawns? I used to live on tandoori prawns on 810 ( as it was in the old days)

There are worse things than broccoli!

Oh I love broccoli, but am feeling hard done by from that being my dinner without a protein!

Ugh, fishy chewy prawns *shudder* another thing I keep trying in the hope I might suddenly like them!

Oh well... Another day done at least!

Since doing cambridge I now love mushrooms and onions... strange cause I wouldnt even eat anything that had touched an onion before. And oh ria... I have just had a chocolate/banana shake mixed with yogurt... amazing!! Thank you for introducing this to us all :). I had 35g choc and 5g banana but your right the banana is very over powering so maybe a little less next time but it was lush... same again for breakfast I think. X

This sounds lush! I'm about to dream of mint feasts with my slushy mint choc shake while waiting for ray donovan. Droool

Since doing cambridge I now love mushrooms and onions... strange cause I wouldnt even eat anything that had touched an onion before. And oh ria... I have just had a chocolate/banana shake mixed with yogurt... amazing!! Thank you for introducing this to us all :). I had 35g choc and 5g banana but your right the banana is very over powering so maybe a little less next time but it was lush... same again for breakfast I think. X

oh nice, i've not tried that combo in yogurt! see the leaste ive had is 30gchoc 10gbanana which was still quite banana heavy, that's crazy its still so strong at 5g - what on earth is in that thing!

This sounds lush! I'm about to dream of mint feasts with my slushy mint choc shake while waiting for ray donovan. Droool

ah, slushy mint, good choice! no ide who ray donovan is though!

Just enjoying 5 minutes of relaxation with a choc shake/yogurt combo before the **** well and truly hits the fan, work overload and i just keep getting given more :-(

Ray Donovan is a new series on sky Atlantic with liev schrieber of wolverine fame ( other films are available) he played sabretooth. It's amazing he is a Hollywood "fixer" who goes around beating the crap out of people who are trying to extort money from celebrities or stalking actresses or other such madness.

Work nightmares are THE worst. What do you do in marketing?

Oh cool, might have to check that out!

I work in POS and amongst other things, this year I am in charge of making the stores look festive this Christmas! no pressure lol.

Right, my head is banging- could it possibly be? Could I be heading into ketosis? On step 2? This is a new one for me! Yay!

Haha! I'm liking the fresh market vibe in tescos ATM. Mellon for a pound. If only!

Haha. It was thematic obviously other retailers are available. One of my guilty pleasures is the programme about gregs the bakers... No not because of the greasy food, but because of the marketing teams brainstorming/thoughtshowers they are amazing!

Interesting, I'm sure many marketing department could learn something from them.

OMG, more 4 - man with 10stone testicles.... (Had to share)

Day 3 done, without failing at the end of the day! That's a proper result!!

Yay!

I just watched fat a year to save my life. A girl who was 22 stone and got down to about 16 in 5 months. She did a skydive at the end. It was metaphorical way of saying goodbye to her old ways. It was quite poignant.

Where you at Ria? Hope you are ok and not buried under a pile of tinsel...

Haha, that made me giggle, along with the unfortunate fact it's kinda true!

I'm here, managed 4 days on plan before going for a team lunch yesterday and then seeing Rana today.

Shattered! Originally had something in my diary for every night last week but managed to drop a couple of bits thank goodness!

Need a holiday again :-/

Right, back to it again today (ugh) not in the mood for it, but can't trust myself to be "off plan" as, I'm going to be honest here, I've been eating the worst things! Apart from the odd meal I've just been filling myself with digestives and ice cream!

Didn't get to go out for lunch with Rana yesterday since his shifts didn't allow enough time, made me sad as it kinda meant that last week was the last time we will get to go to our favourite restaurant together :-(. Also meant there was no reason why I couldn't have been on plan yesterday as all I ate with him was a crappy curry in the crew mess that I could have easily passed on.

And then as previously mentioned it was digestives and ice cream several times over.

Feeling crappy a, cos I can't get my head into gear and loose this last stone, b, cos its less than a month before Rana goes back home and its starting to hit me, and c, I'm stressing about work, got yet another important meeting coming up this week, and a photo shoot the week after that I'm less than prepared for :-(

Feeling sorry for myself and just slept in longer than I have in the past 10 years! Deffo a under the weather!

Hi hun. Sorry to hear things are so difficult at the moment. Hope you don't mind me asking, but what do you think will get and keep you back on track? Might sound a ridiculous and patronising question and it's not meant to be, but unless you find the answer...you're going to keep falling off the wagon.

Also...how important is this last stone right now? I guess it's a case of being kind and compassionate with yourself. Is it worth the stress of trying to lose that extra stone whilst everything else is going on (and possibly ending up gaining in the process) or is it best to try and maintain til you're in a better place? I guess it's a question of how much difference that stone will make in reality...

I promise I'm not trying to put you off or say I don't think it's worth it...I guess I'm just trying to challenge your thinking a bit, as things aren't working for you at the mo. hope it doesn't offend...like I said I don't mean to but I know when I'm 'stuck' sometimes I need to think of things from a totally different perspective.

Do you read back through your own diaries? As so many of them find you inspirational it might work! :)

Like I said...not meant to offend or patronise.

Kate xx

Kate xx

11 weeks in...53lbs down...33 to go!

Hi hun. Sorry to hear things are so difficult at the moment. Hope you don't mind me asking, but what do you think will get and keep you back on track? Might sound a ridiculous and patronising question and it's not meant to be, but unless you find the answer...you're going to keep falling off the wagon.

Also...how important is this last stone right now? I guess it's a case of being kind and compassionate with yourself. Is it worth the stress of trying to lose that extra stone whilst everything else is going on (and possibly ending up gaining in the process) or is it best to try and maintain til you're in a better place? I guess it's a question of how much difference that stone will make in reality...

I promise I'm not trying to put you off or say I don't think it's worth it...I guess I'm just trying to challenge your thinking a bit, as things aren't working for you at the mo. hope it doesn't offend...like I said I don't mean to but I know when I'm 'stuck' sometimes I need to think of things from a totally different perspective.

Do you read back through your own diaries? As so many of them find you inspirational it might work! :)

Like I said...not meant to offend or patronise.

Kate xx

Kate xx

11 weeks in...53lbs down...33 to go!

Nice advice :). Sometimes you definitely have to take a step back and look at thing's differently

Back