Time to get serious!

I tried it once and was walking like John Wayne for a week. Mind you I was 23 stone at the time, getting on good. How's maintenance going? X

Its good, although im struggling to get the calories up lol spent so long trying not to eat now its strange upping the intake. Last 2 weels ive lost 0.5lbs so need to get them up. Suppose its just trail and error with the exercise and eating will take me a while to work out what my body needs.

Yes Ria... where you at?

Its good, although im struggling to get the calories up lol spent so long trying not to eat now its strange upping the intake. Last 2 weels ive lost 0.5lbs so need to get them up. Suppose its just trail and error with the exercise and eating will take me a while to work out what my body needs.

Yes Ria... where you at?

Yea that's exactly it. You just need to find what's right for you and it should be okay from then. It must be hard to get used to eating more when we hide from food for so long. Ur doing really well tho xx

Right, hi! Been a rollercoaster of a week/month/longer who knows! Work is crazy stress, as is my personal life. Rana flew home to India yesterday, very sad day with lots of tears! Thankfully I booked my tickets last week to go visit him late september so have that to look forward to (sorry, not sure if I am repeating myself here).

So that's 40 days until I go. 40 days to get back on track.

I've deleted my signature as I don't want to think about how far I've come anymore, it's not helping, I've spent too many weeks gaining and maintaining - effectively being no better off than my post holiday weight, and the "but i've come so far" is almost becoming an excuse, and now it's getting worrying - I don't want to see 11st on the scales but i'm edging closer and closer.

I weighed this morning, I am 10st 12.8lbs - I am overweight again.

On my on-off diet lately I have discovered there are certain foods I can't handle very well anymore - sugary foods give me major crashes, and i have experienced really bad stomach pain from white bread. I didn't feel so great from some brown rice the other day either. Last night I had a toasted sandwich about 7.30, went to bed with stomach ache and still have it now, that stuff is not good for me.

I'll be honest, I don't know what to do, what I really need is to be able to SS, keep it really simple but I'm not sure if that would be enough for me - I think I'll try 4 packs and listen to my body, I can add in dairy if I really need to, but would rather not. I know I can't hide from food forever, but in the last couple of months I've developed some really bad habits which I just need to get away from. And I know SS isn't recommended for my weight, but I won't be burning muscle believe me - Theres at least a stone worth of fat on my belly right now to keep me going!

I'm not brimming with enthusiasm about it, but at the same time I'm feeling crap, my body confidence is at an all time low, I've gone back to baggy tops and scarves to hide the bulges, I am once again avoiding mirrors and cameras, this has to stop and something has to be done. When I meet Rana's parents I want to feel confident and happy and I don't have long to make that happen.

I don't think I can reach target in that time - I'd need a very good SS-style loss to shift 19lbs, 12lbs might be pushing it but still that will be my aim, since that will take me back to 10st where I was feeling pretty good.

So, not the happiest, not the most enthusiastic, but a line has to be drawn and i have to give this a go.....

Ria, you sound so like me! Processed sugary food is the devils work as are carbs and grains. meat and vegies is where it is at. particularly lamb and turkey.

Think of this as a tool in your box to materialise good health. Being overweight is no good for us!

The difference between 4 and 3 packs a day is minimal by the way. If you SS for a week you will likely hit half a stone in the first week!

Ria, you sound so like me! Processed sugary food is the devils work as are carbs and grains. meat and vegies is where it is at. particularly lamb and turkey.

Think of this as a tool in your box to materialise good health. Being overweight is no good for us!

The difference between 4 and 3 packs a day is minimal by the way. If you SS for a week you will likely hit half a stone in the first week!

Indeed! My main problem when I go off plan is that I get lazy, usually mood related, so instead of cooking the healthy dort of food i enjoy I just eat whatever I can get my hands on - never good.

Well, I'll give it a go at least, I know seeing that sort of loss would certainly make me feel a lot better about myself!

Whoop lets do this!!

Xx

yup...let's!

Kept myself a costa cup, it's fun pretending....

image-180346962.jpg

You go girl! You're fabulous, so get back on it and remain so ;) Loving the idea of putting shakes in a Costa cup, I'll have to get my daughter or my other half a naughty one next time I'm there and keep the cup. Great tip!

You go girl! You're fabulous, so get back on it and remain so ;) Loving the idea of putting shakes in a Costa cup, I'll have to get my daughter or my other half a naughty one next time I'm there and keep the cup. Great tip!

Little things to keep us going eh!

Well, one day done at least, 4 shakes - no dairy.

Think I might treat myself to a shower - hardcore I know!

X

I'm not gonna lie, feel like ****. Headachy, nausea, a bit faint - a 1.5 hr commute is not great when you feel like that believe me!

Good news, although small, I actually had a loss on my CWPCs scales this evening! Was expecting a gain so this is good news.

Just supping my 4th shake and feeling a bit better- crazy really, I only had my last shake about 3.30 so I should be fine... Lets hope this is ketosis kicking in.

And two days 100% SS almost done!

I'm not gonna lie, feel like ****. Headachy, nausea, a bit faint - a 1.5 hr commute is not great when you feel like that believe me!

Good news, although small, I actually had a loss on my CWPCs scales this evening! Was expecting a gain so this is good news.

Just supping my 4th shake and feeling a bit better- crazy really, I only had my last shake about 3.30 so I should be fine... Lets hope this is ketosis kicking in.

And two days 100% SS almost done!

Sounds all good to me!! Apart from how ur feeling of course lol

Yay for ur loss!!

Every little helps :)

Xxx

I survived the night! Head was banging so much and the nausea was horrific, but FINALLY managed to sleep and woke up this morning feeling better... Tummy is gurgling like a mo fo! Hopefully today will be a better day!

Hello honey. I'm glad to see u are continuing this journey. It's so tough at times but this has almost because a way of life.

Sorry to hear u have been having a tough time recently. We are all hear for you.

?Here's to a better day.

Back