Time to move on.

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
Hi everyone, after nearly 3 months on the Slim Fast diet I have decided to move on and try a different diet. Unfortunately I am just not seeing the results quick enough and it's becoming even more frustrating as the days pass by. I started off really enthusiastic and motivated, but this is changing day by day, as I feel that all of my hardwork exercising and watching what I eat is not paying off. The weight just isn't coming off and it is very disheartening to see this on the scales.

So I just wanted to day goodbye to you all, and wish you the best of luck in your efforts to reach your targets. :wave_cry:

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sorry your leaving us. maybe a shake up and change of diet is what your body needs to start getting results again.
what diet are you going to follow? hope your not giving up completely?!
pop in from time to time to lets us know how you are getting on.
good luck :wave_cry: xxx

good luck for whatever diet you decide to follow i hope it works better for you than slimfast has done,, dont be a stranger tho let us know how your getting on and where your gonna be hiding so we can stalk you from time to time xx

Hey there.. sorry to hear your leaving the dirt as I have just arrived!! but if you wanna try something drastic and that you will relaly see a diff asap, try lipotrim.. I tried it... its mental.. really really tough but I lost 20pounds in 4 weeks.. Its just har dto keep it off.. iwould have if I hadnt been so bold!!

Best of luck xx

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :) I will definitely pop in here to see how you are all going.

I am going to give the Cambridge diet a go. Meeting with my consultant in a few days and will start on the same day. I'm really excited to see how it goes.

Hey there.. sorry to hear your leaving the dirt as I have just arrived!! but if you wanna try something drastic and that you will relaly see a diff asap, try lipotrim.. I tried it... its mental.. really really tough but I lost 20pounds in 4 weeks.. Its just har dto keep it off.. iwould have if I hadnt been so bold!!

Best of luck

Hi there! Welcome. I looked into Lipotrim after I saw your post, and it seems pretty similar to the Cambridge diet, so I'm just going to go ahead and try the Cambridge diet. Good luck with Slim Fast. :)

Back