Time to regain my life

Ive been here before. I certainly know it works. I lost 5 stone in just over 3 months before. This is going back about 8 years and the food demon has crept up on me and the weight has piled back on...just even more than before! I now have the menopause and bad back and feet issues to help weigh me down. I'm frustrated and embarrassed but know I need to be honest and open about my unhealthy relationship with food. Time to regain my life....and my health and self confidence.
I'm currently on day three. Didn't dare write anything before today as I felt worried and concerned I would fall at the first hurdle. By day four I know I will be in ketosis and my journey can truly begin. So, this is where it starts. I weighed in a ridiculous 18st 4lbs on Thursday. Which means, since finishing lipotrim the first time round I have gained a whopping 7 stone. I have put on a small person! Good Lord. No wonder my health has deteriorated. I am 5ft 10 and turned 40 in February. May aim is to feel fabulous and fourty by Christmas. I will take each day as it comes and feel blessed if I make it to bed 100% loyal to my cause!
Good luck to my fellow lipotrimmers. I'm here for the duration. Would be lovely to find friends through our journey together.
Time for another shake! Yum. Here's to saying goodbye size 24, hello size 12 xxx

Okey Dokey...hello Day four! This is the day I start to feel slightly human again lol. Less focused on food and the headache has gone. My mouth smells and tastes like a family of hamsters has moved in so I guess I'm in ketosis?
Today I'm going to make more effort with the water. Been a bit lax with the input, but I know from my past experience that water really is the key to success.
I already feel less bloated today....I'm seeing a small change in one of the chins too? The batteries are dead in the scales so will wait for my magical weigh in on Tuesday. I always used to love my weigh ins. My loss first time around in the first week was 10lb. I would love to lose more this time tho! Maybe 10.5lbs lol.
Good luck to my fellow lipotrimmers.
100% is the way forward!

Day four...done! Just one slight prob...forgot my shake this afternoon! Oh dear. That's not good. Just shows how disengaged you become about eating after a few days. Quite considerable joint pain today though. Cannot remember that from the first time round. Hubby said he can see I've lost weight already bless him. I'm certainly less bloated around the tummy and face. I've bought batteries for the scales lol. Hopefully I can wait til after my first weigh in before I jump on them. I must admit it was such a buzz weighing myself of a morning when I first did LT. Some ppl like to do it, some ppl don't. Personal choice. But for me it was something that spurred me on. Oh, also bought peppermint leaf tea today too. Made a refreshing change from coffee.. Well...I'm rambling on...to no one in particular but myself I guess..lol..but hey ho... This will make a nice bedtime read when it's all done and dusted in December. Night night!

Feel fine this morning apart from throwing up! Must be just the huge dip in sugar levels. My daughter was fiddling with the scales so I took over...as you do...because it didn't seem to be working with the new batteries in. So I popped it onto KG setting and after a little while the zero popped up so I hopped on! So there it was...my weight in kg...I'm a stones and pounds girl so it was all foreign to me! After a few minutes of "shall I convert it???" I did. If I am what it says I am then I'm very happy indeed. However, they might still be playing up lol ;-)

Day five was BLEAUGHHH! Felt vile all pm. Horrible and moody and snapping everyone's head off...doing this alongside the menopause is a real treat :-/

Day six today! Feel fab. Definitely see a difference in my clothes today and my chins are looking less "chinny" lol. Much better mood too to the delight of my family! Even cooked hubby breast of lamb for lunch and even tho my mouth was watering and tummy grumbled a few times, I didn't cave in. But omg how I would've loved all the bits he was giving the dog! Lol. He is mr muscle and doesn't eat fat or many carbs. Being a firefighter he likes to keep fit and healthy... Then there's me ;-) Jack Spratt and his wife us two!
Mixed a teaspoon of Azera coffee with my chic shake this arvo and I swear it was like a frothy moccachino! Well...nearly!
Next diary entry tomorrow...The Big Weigh In xxx

Yesterday was the weigh in...9lbs loss. If I'm absolutely honest I was really disappointed with the amount. It took hubby to point a few things out to me before I started to come round to reality. I've had a really sedentary week what with tearing my bicep and being off work. Have really done nothing but sit/lie down/sleep all week. As he pointed out...if I had been my usual active self then it may have been more but it's still amazing. Bless him. He's so behind me and is 100% supportive. I'm a lucky lady really. Not many men would marry a size ten and then still be happy with a size 24! So, reality check. I'm not giving up I deserve to be as happy with "me" as my hubby is xxx

Hey kittykat, how are you getting on? 9lbs is good for a first weigh in. Obviously its not what we pick ourselves, or else i would have reached my goal a long time ago lol (sometimes you feel it should be more as your not eating anything, maybe thats just me :confused:) :D

Loved reading your diary as im the same weight. Well a few pounds heavier actually. This is an old post but if you ever come back on I hope you succeeded and did well :)

Back